President Trump says we are now the "Super Elite."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Watching him speak tonight on FOX News. We aren't your normal everyday average "elite". We're the "Super Elite."

That average everyday normal elitists are up in arms.

that's right...

the ones who cried "elite" were just projecting their own desires.

very fine people

V7Y7P3DMYWGIHYP2BQ25TGA5EQ.jpg

i didn't hear his words . Also , i didn't look at any of the links that follow the OP that Val put up . But out of the worlds population Americans are the ELITE and most blessed , richest people in the world . Course the lefties in the USA want to give that all away and SHARE with the diverse underachievers of the world . ----------- just a General comment responding to the OP .

Watching him speak tonight on FOX News. We aren't your normal everyday average "elite". We're the "Super Elite."

That average everyday normal elitists are up in arms.

I thought the US wasn't, seeing as he wanted to make it great again. Or did it just become great for him the day he became president because it elevated his ego far and beyond anything his body can cope with?

USA is pretty Great for me and i expect that its Great for lots on Americans . Mostly , for me , its just having a President that is taking on the world and internal enemies inside the USA . I don't think that YOU foreigners would understand Frigid .

Forum List

Back