President Trump in Michigan vs Hacks at Press Dinner. Who won?

lol that is BS got a link mr BS ?
Don't need a link. Everyone knows Hillary has a potty mouth.

“Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

– “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

– “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

– “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

– “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton’s comments were in public and specifically directed to an individual.

Read more: If You Think Trump is Vulgar, Take a Look At Hillary's Potty Mouth

Yes, there have been lots of books full of lies about Hillary. It's one of the easiest ways for a RWNJ to get rich.
Oh, yes. It's all a right wing conspiracy, huh. Yup, yup.

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy. It's more like they have just gone batshit crazy. Child sex rings in a pizza place, claims of lots of dead people, it's like they don't even try to make their crazy accusations believable any more.
Oh, yes. It's just terrible, huh. What are we to do?

Not much to do. The right has lost it's mind, and what few morals it once had. Just because you lucked out and won that fluke of an election doesn't mean the country approves of your dispicable behavior. More than 55% say republicans suck.

You're bonkers You accuse her of having a ""potty" mouth with no proof no one has heard it and you call me a hypocrite??
Oh, yes. Everyone that witnessed her spews and meltdowns are liars, huh. Yup, yup.
love to see the link

If You Think Trump is Vulgar, Take a Look At Hillary's Potty Mouth
a fiction story
false news
Why do I even bother. I won't make that mistake again.

“Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

– “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

– “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

– “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

– “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton’s comments were in public and specifically directed to an individual.

Yes, there have been lots of books full of lies about Hillary. It's one of the easiest ways for a RWNJ to get rich.

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy. It's more like they have just gone batshit crazy. Child sex rings in a pizza place, claims of lots of dead people, it's like they don't even try to make their crazy accusations believable any more.
kinda like russia/trump collusion.

not found a damn thing so now we're looking for trump obstructing the looking for - nothing.

all todays rage on all sides.
I look forwards to your apology ,,,,Coming soon

Oh, yes. It's just terrible, huh. What are we to do?

Not much to do. The right has lost it's mind, and what few morals it once had. Just because you lucked out and won that fluke of an election doesn't mean the country approves of your dispicable behavior. More than 55% say republicans suck.
I thought is was 60%? Perhaps it's really 65%. Do you think I really care?

not found a damn thing so now we're looking for trump obstructing the looking for - nothing.

Fox says Mueller hasn't found a thing. I'm not sure how they would know.

Please confirm your assertion that "most Americans" hold the press "in contempt."

Trump once ran an ad calling for the death penalty for those accused of being the Central Park rapists. It turned out that these men were innocent. Please explain.

The media.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

dkvnto6zb0kw5c0shdj57q.png

Also, the Central Park 5 were guilty as fuck, and their being let off the hook was a racist miscarriage of justice and they did deserve the death penalty.

How do you know? Just how? Enlighten us with your insider knowledge as to who was guilty in the Central Park rape case, since you apparently were there. And yes, there has been an effort to make Americans distrust the "media," but this effort has been run by by people who themselves are not trustworthy.

I read their confessions. ANd I have the brain to know that dna evidence that one person raped a woman, does not mean that others did not.

NOT to mention that sexual assault that does NOT result in penetration or climax still counts as rape, such as "holding her down" while someone else rapes.

And the media are the ones who have destroyed their own credibility.

You asked me to support my claim that most americans hold the media in contempt. I have done so.

What connection do you have to the people involve in this case? To the NYPD? To the New York courts? Enlighten us as to your insider sources.

No. you have NOT supported your contention that "most Americans hold the the media in contempt." Your assertions are nothing but supposition and fantasy.

YOu asked me to support my position that most Americans hold the media in contempt. I posted a poll showing that only 32% of Americans believe that the media is dong a good or fair job, and dropping fast.

That means that a large majority of Americans believe that they are doing a bad job.

YOu asked me how I know that the Central Park 5 were guilty and I told you that I read their confessions, and that DNA evidence, as used, does not exonerate rapists and I explained why.

You challenged none of that, and refuted none of my points.

The confessions of these boys were coerced. This is old news.

Coerced to Confess: The Psychology of False Confessions - Behavioral Scientist

The painful lessons of the Central Park Five and the jogger rape case | Jill Filipovic

The term "media" includes a lot of outfits. Why would anyone trust briebart, infowars, fox news, roger ailes, washington examiner, washington times (mooney news).

An ethical journalistic organization responds to the discovery that it published something that was incorrect by issuing a prompt and prominent correction, with apologies as appropriate.

Yes, the whore in the Oval Office likes to bash the media for reporting his mistakes, lies, and shortcomings and not worshiping him as he thinks it should, and some Americans are stupid enough to believe him.

same way all his haters say any day now trump will be impeached cause of all meuller has found.

this is what we do when we're hellbent on destroying ourselves.

same way all his haters say any day now trump will be impeached cause of all meuller has found.

Best to wait until Mueller issues his report. We don't know exactly what he has, and he isn't telling.

Best to wait until Mueller issues his report. We don't know exactly what he has, and he isn't telling.
i'm cool with that. i'd imagine most media outlets are just speculating their base into a lather anyway.

Well according to CNN Trump won pretty easily.

Hahaha too damn funny.

Trump speaks to the people. Press gathers for a party of the elites and swamp insiders. Why Trump won the election in the first place.

Trump spoke to selected people who share his twisted views

They even imported a black guy and gave him a “Blacks for Trump” T Shirt

Your question was answered
You just don’t like the answer

Trump was SCUM for lying about Muslims celebrating
Scum for saying Kovaleski agreed with him
Scum for attacking Kovaleski for not supporting his lie
And REAL SCUM. For mocking the disabled

Sorry, your entire argument is based on a lie, and you show that, by the way you keep coming back to it.

You can't pretend to care at all, about any other point, when you keep harping on the lie, that you know I will call you on.

If you really thought that the other complaints carried any weight, you would let the lie go, so you could focus on the rest.

BUT, you know that the Media, has given as far more shit, than Trump has been able to dish out to them. Or even will be able to, in the rest of his life.

SO you have to lie.

And you demonstrated that you know it's a lie, by not answering my question about your lie, over and over again.

YOU LOSE.
No lie

The video is quite real.
Trump mocks a handicapped man and has fun doing it

Yes. You lied.

And you demonstrated that you know it's a lie, by not answering my question about your lie, over and over again.

Trump slammed a reporter. Like he has done to many of his enemies.
What made Kovaleski his “enemy”?

Irrelevant to the point that he was Trump's enemy and Trump mocked HIM, not his disability.

Which is the Truth you were dodging, when you refused over and over again to answer the simple question,

is the reporter spastic,
AGAIN....what made this man Trumps enemy

You said it ...not me

I just won't let you play by the old rules,

Rules?

"Look at that face," "Would anyone vote for that?"

"Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president?" Mr Trump continued. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

LOL.

"blood coming out of her … wherever"

Rules for thee but not for me........IC

Better than the bat shit crazy and hateful shit that Hillary had to say about Trump and his supporters.

So much for your fucking rules!

Sorry, your entire argument is based on a lie, and you show that, by the way you keep coming back to it.

You can't pretend to care at all, about any other point, when you keep harping on the lie, that you know I will call you on.

If you really thought that the other complaints carried any weight, you would let the lie go, so you could focus on the rest.

BUT, you know that the Media, has given as far more shit, than Trump has been able to dish out to them. Or even will be able to, in the rest of his life.

SO you have to lie.

YOU LOSE.
No lie

The video is quite real.

Yes. You lied.

Irrelevant to the point that he was Trump's enemy and Trump mocked HIM, not his disability.

Which is the Truth you were dodging, when you refused over and over again to answer the simple question,

is the reporter spastic,

You said it ...not me
He published egregious lies about Trump.

No lie

The video is quite real.

Yes. You lied.

is the reporter spastic,

You said it ...not me
Name ONE

S
No lie

The video is quite real.

Yes. You lied.

is the reporter spastic,

You said it ...not me
Such as??

you know, I looked here and not one thing from Sarah Huckabee. why is that? Trump wasn't the recipient of the wolf flop, it was Sarah. So please post up why she deserved that bombed performance. Please. Why are the sins of Trump hers?

I don’t even know why Sarah Huckabee Sanders has these Propaganda briefings. She basically answers nothing, doesn’t answer much of of anything and blurts out lies and false praises for a sexual predator currently tearing America apart minute by minute. A gross embarrassment.

Forum List

Back