I Laugh Hard at Those Who Say Biden Snookered Trump into a Bad Debate Deal.

Hmmm...CumswallowerFrank is having a hard time explaining how something so well planned in so many states didn't include giving Biden the House and Senate (much less the individual state legislature super majorities).

I don't envy him his task...

Candidates have been going off topic during debates forever. The only reason Pause *Joe s handlers want the mics cut is they know Trump will have him so confused in the first five minutes he will be going off the pre planned script and mumbling and bumbling.
Well, I know that’s why usmb member ls think he doesn’t, but I’m talking about from the Biden camp. Have they given any reason as to why they don’t want an audience?

Well, I know that’s why usmb member ls think he doesn’t, but I’m talking about from the Biden camp. Have they given any reason as to why they don’t want an audience?
Too many MAGA people wearing diapers.

Trump is losing. The loser always wants to debate.
Yeah....that seems to be true.
But remember you're dealing with Trump. Right now it looks like he's winning.... I think his motives are more driven by his predatory nature then his common sense. The one thing I can see that would turn that around and put Biden in the lead is a debate series.

Hmmm...CumswallowerFrank is having a hard time explaining how something so well planned in so many states didn't include giving Biden the House and Senate (much less the individual state legislature super majorities).

I don't envy him his task...
Meh.... The systemic irregularities in the 2020 election Don't need any subsidiary proof.

Why should they? If Trump is awake Trump is ranting.

Because it would give the people some context for the request? I mean, without an official statement..people will make up their own meaning…and the right will spin it. Biden could clear all of it up by just stating his reasons.

Because it would give the people some context for the request? I mean, without an official statement..people will make up their own meaning…and the right will spin it. Biden could clear all of it up by just stating his reasons.
Blah blah. Trump will make five more tants today. Thats what he does.

His own arrogance and hubris are what did Trump in here. He thought Biden wouldn't agree to get the debates out of the way before the conventions.
Art of the Deal tried to bluff here...and he got called. No audience. No chance to riff. He's knows he's toast. So now, he's trying every which way he can think of to justify backing out.

Or Biden knows how badly Trump's mental state has deteriorated in recent months. The slurring, the crazy rants, the fact that his staff has to pay someone to follow him around with a printer to mollfy him with positive articles.

Or Biden knows how badly Trump's mental state has deteriorated in recent months. The slurring, the crazy rants, the fact that his staff has to pay someone to follow him around with a printer to mollfy him with positive articles.
I would say they are both losing it.

I think you're incapable of seeing the obvious when it goes against the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich
You never answered the question.

If it was planned...why didn’t the planners give Biden a working majority in the House and the Democrats the state legislatures while they were at it?

You never answered the question.

If it was planned...why didn’t the planners give Biden a working majority in the House and the Democrats the state legislatures while they were at it?

They already had their democrat ballots made up and entered, that's a steady part of every election cycle since 1988. They had to make up new Biden only ballots. It was OBVIOUS they were cheating so they had to hurry

I blame Trump. I SWORE that he had set a trap and would expose the cheating. I told my friends, just wait, he knew they would cheat and it will get exposed now. Instead he relied on Barr, Haspel and Krebs and they betrayed the Country

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Biden

He said it out loud, and Trump let it happen

Last edited:
So far, more have said trump would attempt to renegotiate, and walk away. How weak would that be for the great negotiator? I suspect Joe will show. I don't know about Donny.
Being able to walk away is critical to being a good negotiator.

That's what has been missing from presidential negotiations with other countries, when it comes to treaties. When our president goes into negotiations thinking that the most important thing is making a deal, instead of thinking that the most important thing is doing what's best for the American people, the American people get screwed.

We end up with one-sided treaties, or treaties in which the U.S. makes sacrifices and other nations benefit.

Forum List

Back