Conservatives Warned Trump Supporters About Rally in the South Bronx!

The Bronx gave Trump a Bronx Cheer

:afro:

The Bronx gave Trump a Bronx Cheer

I am glad you enjoyed your worship service.
Was like a religious experience.............:hhello:

Thought you might like this:

Cynical Publius
@CynicalPublius

So Donald Trump held a huge, wildly successful rally in the Bronx today. That itself is in many ways remarkable, but what I find quite noteworthy is not what happened, but what DID NOT happen. Let me explain.

The population in the Bronx is predominantly black and Hispanic. Like most of America’s urban centers, the Bronx suffers from disproportionate amounts of crime, poverty, drug use and gangs. With that in mind, let me tell you what did NOT happen at this rally:

1. Trump did not put on an affected, fake accent of an A.M.E. Zion minister or Chi Chi Rodriguez (See: Hillary). He was simply Trump, without airs or any patronizing words or thoughts.

2. He did not tell the people of the Bronx that they were victims. He told them that they were powerful and could solve their community’s problems themselves.

3. He did not demonize any groups of Americans as the evil “Other.” Yes, he criticized the failed policies of Democrats and poked fun at their foibles, but he reminded everyone that we are all Americans first, from coast to coast.

4. He did not promise to solve the problems of the Bronx with handouts or wealth redistribution. He merely promised that he would help set the national economic conditions so the community itself could solve its own problems through jobs, business and education. He promised empowerment, not victimhood.

Contrast all of this with what a Democrat would say under the same circumstances. Heck, contrast it with the vile speech of hate and victimhood Biden gave at Morehouse College this past weekend. The difference is stunning.

What scares Democrats about this rally is that it shows them that the people whose votes they have taken for granted for many decades are starting to leave the Democrat Plantation of Victimhood in favor of the uplifting, empowering message of Donald Trump and his aspiration to make America a place that is “great again” for ALL Americans.

The times, they are a-changin’.

More of the usual fears. The obsession with seeing enemies everywhere had people on the right predicting violence. What happened? Who knows. Maybe the reports coming out of the right will tell us.

Conservatives have taken to social media ahead of former President Donald Trump's rally in the Bronx borough of New York City on Thursday, sending out an "alert" to rally-goers to be wary of "feds" and "Antifa" potentially instigating violence.

In a post on X, formerly Twitter, far-right activist Jack Posobiec said, "ALERT ISSUED FOR TRUMP BRONX RALLY" also advising rally-goers to "BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR INFILTRATORS." Posobiec ended his post saying, "FEDS AND ANTIFA WILL DRESS AS TRUMP SUPPORTERS WEARING RED HATS TO ESCALATE AND INSTIGATE VIOLENCE - IDENTIFY AND REPORT THEM."

A Bronx Cheer!

Biden wishes he had a rally like that...............:auiqs.jpg:
Uhm, unlike The Donald...

“What is his obsession, by the way, with crowd size? You notice that? This is the one measure he has of success,” Obama said of Trump. “He’s still worrying about his inauguration crowd being smaller than mine. It really bugs him. He’s still talking about that.”Obama added, “Does he have nothing better to worry about?

Did nobody come to his birthday party when he was a kid? Was he traumatized?” :auiqs.jpg:

Was like a religious experience.............:hhello:

Thought you might like this:

Cynical Publius
@CynicalPublius

So Donald Trump held a huge, wildly successful rally in the Bronx today. That itself is in many ways remarkable, but what I find quite noteworthy is not what happened, but what DID NOT happen. Let me explain.

The population in the Bronx is predominantly black and Hispanic. Like most of America’s urban centers, the Bronx suffers from disproportionate amounts of crime, poverty, drug use and gangs. With that in mind, let me tell you what did NOT happen at this rally:

1. Trump did not put on an affected, fake accent of an A.M.E. Zion minister or Chi Chi Rodriguez (See: Hillary). He was simply Trump, without airs or any patronizing words or thoughts.

2. He did not tell the people of the Bronx that they were victims. He told them that they were powerful and could solve their community’s problems themselves.

3. He did not demonize any groups of Americans as the evil “Other.” Yes, he criticized the failed policies of Democrats and poked fun at their foibles, but he reminded everyone that we are all Americans first, from coast to coast.

4. He did not promise to solve the problems of the Bronx with handouts or wealth redistribution. He merely promised that he would help set the national economic conditions so the community itself could solve its own problems through jobs, business and education. He promised empowerment, not victimhood.

Contrast all of this with what a Democrat would say under the same circumstances. Heck, contrast it with the vile speech of hate and victimhood Biden gave at Morehouse College this past weekend. The difference is stunning.

What scares Democrats about this rally is that it shows them that the people whose votes they have taken for granted for many decades are starting to leave the Democrat Plantation of Victimhood in favor of the uplifting, empowering message of Donald Trump and his aspiration to make America a place that is “great again” for ALL Americans.

The times, they are a-changin’.

Again, I am truly happy for you all.

It would be pretty cool to find a politician to feel the way about that you all feel about Trump and have the hope that he gives you all.

Biden wishes he had a rally like that...............:auiqs.jpg:

Dolan then pivoted to the home states of the pro-Trump rallygoers in attendance, with the aid of an unnamed professor who said, “They’re all from out of state. Go out there. Look at all them. Call that a pocket check out of where they came from. Tennessee. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Texas.”

Dolan did find one pro-Trump rally-goer but he was not from The Bronx, he was from Queens.

Donald Trump can now say he held a rally in the South Bronx, home to immigrants and minority communities, and that it was well attended,” Dolan wrapped his report. “It’s just not clear that the people who attended were from the Bronx. The campaign controlled who got in, and the campaign, of course, picked only supporters.”

The guy drew 25,000 in S Bronx, deep blue NY. No way he could have predicted that.
You need a serious eye exam. Thats a couple of hundred.

donald-trump-visits-bronx-campaign-82594799_393f18.jpg

You need a serious eye exam. Thats a couple of hundred.

donald-trump-visits-bronx-campaign-82594799_393f18.jpg
First, we would need to know when that photo was taken. The time to process a group from the S Bronx in an outdoor area would probably take far longer than an indoor arena.

Second, it was reported 25,000, that image is WAY more than a couple of hundred. You probably have a couple of hundred just on the outskirts away from the main crowd up close.

This is about as safe a district as a Dem would have and a GOP presidential candidate is going there. This is unheard of since Reagan.

Believe this, there will be consequences for NY if Trump keeps running these. Once his court is done, he goes to the swing states and he is in full flight.

Americans and the world know what is at stake. If America fails, Germany, England and France will be wishing that America was still the sole Super Power.

Even the Dem Party spokespersons at CNN are surprised:

CNN reporter struck by size of pro-Trump rally in 'one of the bluest counties in the entire country'

CNN correspondent Kristen Holmes told anchor Anderson Cooper that she was surprised by the massive support the former President Trump drew at a rally in the Bronx on Thursday.

"Certainly a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see, particularly given this is one of the bluest counties in the entire country," Holmes said when asked what the energy was like at the rally.

"I wasn't sure what to expect," she said.

"I’ve gone to a lot of these rallies across the country, and there are often people who travel hundreds of miles to see Donald Trump and they’re not necessarily part of the community," she added. "However, one of the things that I found was that there were a lot of people here that were actually from the Bronx."

Holmes said that voters that she spoke to outside of Trump's historic rally, held at Crotona Park in the Bronx, were mixed about the former president.

"You had people saying he doesn’t belong here," she said. "But you also had a number of voters who told me that they had supported Biden in 2020. They were very unhappy, particularly with the state of the economy and they were looking for alternatives, namely former President Donald Trump."

Trump rallied a crowd of what his campaign estimated to be 25,000 supporters on Thursday, far more than the initial 3,500 it said were expected to attend. Those numbers appeared to also include those lined up outside the event – who waited hours for a shot at getting inside even after the event began.

Last edited:
First, we would need to know when that photo was taken. The time to process a group from the S Bronx in an outdoor area would probably take far longer than an indoor arena.
Thats all literally nonsense. There he is. There is the crowd.

Thats all literally nonsense. There he is. There is the crowd.
There was apparently a much longer crowd of people that were still lined up. The security precautions in an high crime borough seeing a presidential candidate must have been insane.

Frisk, metal detectors, open mouth, shoes off, the whole nine. Maybe 3-5 minutes per person, I don't know.

Big difference between Morehouse speech and Trump's..........

Morehouse: Old ghosts in new garments (white people)hate you......demoralizing speech.

Trump Bronx: We're all in this together as Americans.

Yes, he is an amazing cult leader, he knows what to say and how to get people excited.

If gives you all hope and you worship him for it.

Again, I am happy for you. I think it would be cool to find someone to feel that way about.

A Bronx Cheer!
Yeehaw!!!!

People are probably correct in saying Trump won't take NY.....however, Trump staged a pretty good rally, right in the heart of the democrat machine and the democrats were triggered, still are. Hell, about 25 responses from the triggered left in this thread already....... :auiqs.jpg:

Trump winning.............Look at all the free publicity He gets from the left media for driving a knife in the heart of the Big Blue Apple.

Don't forget how He's further motivated and energized minority voters across the nation with one rally, deep in the heart of the dem machine.

It was a highly successful, fun rally.

People noticed.

Forum List

Back