Trump draws large crowd at rally in the Bronx.....The MSM are simply besides themselves

People here don't seem to appreciate , this is S Bronx. I grew up in a poor neighbourhood, I can tell you that not even the Queen or Wane Gretzky would draw.a.crowd.more than six or seven people. The poor are apathetic, disillusioned, uninspired, almost taught to reject what is popular. Furthermore to do so for a politician, the poor aren't interested in poliics until they become desperate and want drastic change. These places vote 80% Dem. To get even 2000 would have surprised me, seriously.

I saw hundreds of bussed in Trumptards, not locals.
~~~~~~

CNN’s Holmes: Turnout for Trump Bronx Rally ‘Bigger’ Than Dems ‘Would Like to See​

23 May 2024 ~~ By Ian Hanchett

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” CNN National Correspondent Kristen Holmes stated that the turnout at 2024 Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump’s rally in the Bronx that day was “a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see,” and there were “a number” of people she talked to who said they voted for President Joe Biden in 2020 but are now looking for another candidate due to their frustration with conditions in the economy.
Holmes said, “Well, certainly, a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see, particularly given this is one of the bluest counties in the entire country.”

Commentary:
A dog smelling another dogs behind, gets more facts and truth than a person watching CNN !
The crowd was not only a lot bigger but a lot browner and blacker and friendlier than Democrats Neo-Marxists would like to see. All races together in a Trump love fest. Democrats’ worst nightmare.
Hmm...., all those people united as Americans instead of divided into groups of people hating each other.
An estimated 30,000 supporters showed their support.

Last edited:
~~~~~~

CNN’s Holmes: Turnout for Trump Bronx Rally ‘Bigger’ Than Dems ‘Would Like to See​

23 May 2024 ~~ By Ian Hanchett

On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “AC360,” CNN National Correspondent Kristen Holmes stated that the turnout at 2024 Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump’s rally in the Bronx that day was “a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see,” and there were “a number” of people she talked to who said they voted for President Joe Biden in 2020 but are now looking for another candidate due to their frustration with conditions in the economy.
Holmes said, “Well, certainly, a bigger crowd than I think Democrats would like to see, particularly given this is one of the bluest counties in the entire country.”

Commentary:
A dog smelling another dogs behind, gets more facts and truth than a person watching CNN !
The crowd was not only a lot bigger but a lot browner and blacker and friendlier than Democrats Neo-Marxists would like to see. All races together in a Trump love fest. Democrats’ worst nightmare.
Hmm...., all those people united as Americans instead of divided into groups of people hating each other.

"looking for another candidate"....
Sure I bet thats exactly how they put it.

A rally for former President Donald Trump drew a large crowd at Crotona Park in the Bronx Thursday night.

NY1 reporters on scene said the turnout was in “in the thousands.”

Thousands of Trump fanatics swarm Bronx park for his first NY rally since 2016: ‘He’s a real Nelson Mandela’​

Trump's Bronx visit takes him to a place devastated by his ignorance and cruelty​

‘It was a lovefest’, Donald Trump claims ‘winning over’ Democrat bastion of South Bronx with huge turnout​

Opinion: Trump’s New York Rally Is a Scary Reminder of His Reach​

Oh man, the TDS is strong with these ones.

It's almost like nobody but dems are entitled to speak in NYC.

LOL.....I bet Biden could not get enough people (besides his Genocide Joe protestors) to fill a rural VFD fire hall.

Only the Reich media would refer to a man who's popular across all segments of America as "scary".

I have been in college classes with more attendance.
Screenshot-2024-05-24-at-7.32.56%E2%80%AFAM-1200x677.jpg

A rally for former President Donald Trump drew a large crowd at Crotona Park in the Bronx Thursday night.

Thousands of Trump fanatics swarm Bronx park for his first NY rally since 2016: ‘He’s a real Nelson Mandela’​

Trump's Bronx visit takes him to a place devastated by his ignorance and cruelty​

‘It was a lovefest’, Donald Trump claims ‘winning over’ Democrat bastion of South Bronx with huge turnout​

LOL.....I bet Biden could not get enough people (besides his Genocide Joe protestors) to fill a rural VFD fire hall.
I thought that area was primarily black and hispanic?

Those are almost all white people.

The article from MSNBC is pretty close to 90 percent propaganda. There isn't a single statistic, study or fact in any of it.

What large crowd? There was only 7,000 people there! That's not large.

Forum List

Back