Main Stream Media Show Overhead View of Trump Rally in South Bronx

No, it wasn't.

I don't know why you guys lie about this every time he has a rally. It's not going to change the election results.

The fact is the crowd far exceeded the permitted crowd of 3,500. There was no sign in sheet so all anyone has are estimates One side always use low estimates the other high, the truth will always be somewhere in between.

You are the ass... a photo of a Trump rally before Trump was even there... does not show his entire crowd... but please you and Dont Taz Me Bro can stay in denial as long as you want... I don't care...
It really sucks to be you when in full denial... stamp or not. It's the ending result that matters. Make it 4000 total and quit your damned bellyaching.

Smile Trump haters... smile for the camera... LMFAO... buuuhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Lets see Biden do this....

1716672320384.png

It really sucks to be you when in full denial... stamp or not. It's the ending result that matters. Make it 4000 total and quit your damned bellyaching.
20,000 signed up to be there....that is what we were told... so 4000 is only a wet dream for you....

Check out the Daily Mail rag that the RWingers rely on for their XLNT info.
On the 24th they were all over the place on attendance numbers.

"Speaking on Fox News Thursday night, Karoline Leavitt claimed Trump had 'more than 25,000 show up in the deep blue Bronx.'
But another Trump aide suggested earlier to DailyMail.com that it was probably around 8,000.
The New York Police Department declined to give an estimate on the crowd size as is policy, but law enforcement sources told the New York Post it drew a crowd of 8,000 to 10,000"

Look, there was a guy in MAGAsneakers there. OMFG! What a shit show.

Former President Donald Trump repeatedly boasted about the crowd size attending Thursday’s political rally in the Bronx, as his custom. However, a local New York evening news report from ABC7’s Jim Dolan revealed a different story about how many people attended and who actually made up the crowd.

The segment offered a surprisingly hard-hitting take on the rally, standing in stark contrast to typical cable news fodder that can get caught up in partisan emotions of an event, or fail to challenge people in power with
absurdly brazen claims.

I mean, how many times must we deal with distortions and outright lies by the MAGA crowd regarding crowd size? Is crowd size any insight into how the vote will turn out? Wasn't so in 2020.

View attachment 951479
Trump's spokesperson Steven Cheung previously told Newsweek in a statement that 25,000 people attended the rally. Meanwhile, others have noted a smaller crowd size.

In addition, attorney and Trump critic Ron Filipkowski noted a comparison to the overall population of New York City and wrote the "right-wing media can hype this Bronx rally all they want. In a city of over 8 million people Trump drew 4,000 tops. That's with a lot of people from out of state."

"New York's ABC7 Reporter ⁦@jimdolan7⁩ was on the ground and they had a helicopter in the air to tell the real story of Trump's 'big' rally in the south Bronx for the 11:00 news. The zoom out of Trump speaking and the real crowd size says it all. All they do is lie," Wellman wrote.

The video, which has garnered over 615,000 views as of Saturday afternoon, shows reporter Jim Dolan's report of the rally as he gives viewers a look at "a fair amount of empty space" at Crotona Park, while also noting "there are a lot of red hats in there."

"I'd bet there were more people from Ohio than the Bronx at Trump's rally last night. It was purely performative theater, like much of what he does."

Forum List

Back