President of Harvard owned

If that thing is president of Harvard I wouldn't want our children attending that left loon nuthouse
She.......or it..............said that the college has the responsibility to take action against bullying and does so. However, when Jewish students are bullied with such hate speech as they fear for their lives, Harvard takes no action.

That is all you need to know about Harvard.

"IT" said that Harvard is all about free speech, but as we found out, Harvard ranks dead last in such a category.

“Harvard ranks last out of 248 universities for support of free speech. But when it comes to denouncing antisemitism, suddenly the university has anxieties about the First Amendment. It rings hollow,” observed the two Democrats in a statement released on Wednesday.

Harvard is a Nazi orgy of brown shirts ready to take leadership positions all across the US.

We should all march outside the home of the Harvard President every day chanting, "From the river to the sea, rid us of Harvard University" while holding a noose and a rope and see what action that moron takes.

Harvard put an incompetent black woman as president. This is what they get. Trashing the Harvard brand. Dump her and tomorrow she will be trashing and vandalizing a McDonalds.

1702181046315.png

Can you hear the goose steps of the Left?

Shameful.

Dr. Gay has a doctorate in African American studies and pushed Harvard's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.

As you can clearly see from this exchange, diversity equity and inclusion only applies to certain people.

I would have liked to see Dr. Gay asked, "is calling for the genocide of all Black people a violation of Harvard's code of student conduct?"

Can you hear the goose steps of the Left?

Shameful.

Time to Call BS
The Trumpian Right discovered antisemitism only when it needed a cudgel to bash the Ivies.​
Do you recall Rep. Elise Stefanik’s passionate statement of outrage when a gunman massacred worshippers at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh? Me neither, because there wasn’t one. Or how about her eloquent speech attacking the “Jews will not replace us” marchers at Charlottesville? Nope.

Stefanik is late to the party. The far right is philosemitic only when it serves their purposes. The extreme right defends Jews as a way of both bashing universities and defending Netanyahu, who conflates criticism of Israel's actions with antisemitism. It is a cynical alliance of cynics.

Beleaguered university presidents now face a three-front battle. First, they need the right balance of defending free speech while not condoning hate speech, much less incitement. Second, they need to stand up and resist the new McCarthyism. And third, university trustees need to prevent billionaire donors from deciding university policy.

Note to mods. This was copied and pasted from an e-mail I received from The American Prospect for which I have no link.​

Dr. Gay has a doctorate in African American studies and pushed Harvard's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.

As you can clearly see from this exchange, diversity equity and inclusion only applies to certain people.

I would have liked to see Dr. Gay asked, "is calling for the genocide of all Black people a violation of Harvard's code of student conduct?"
Do you think some irony can be found in the Right bashing college campuses for not allowing free speech, but when the admins allow it the Right calls them out on the carpet.

Do you think some irony can be found in the Right bashing college campuses for not allowing free speech, but when the admins allow it the Right calls them out on the carpet.
Of course not. College kids protesting speakers is dangerous cancel culture, congress calling for people to be fired because they didn't denounced antisemitism strongly enough? That's OK. 😄

Time to Call BS
The Trumpian Right discovered antisemitism only when it needed a cudgel to bash the Ivies.​
Do you recall Rep. Elise Stefanik’s passionate statement of outrage when a gunman massacred worshippers at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh? Me neither, because there wasn’t one. Or how about her eloquent speech attacking the “Jews will not replace us” marchers at Charlottesville? Nope.
What a ridiculous argument. Because there is no tweet from her on a certain subject, you can judge her opinion????

Think about the nonsense Leftist propaganda you post before doing so.

Goodness grief, you are making a claim based upon literally "nothing."

PS: In case you didn't know, Jews were slaughtered recently, Leftist "progressive" kids who have learned from you are calling for more slaughter, and Stefanik graduated from Harvard.

Forum List

Back