Re: Dei (etc) at Harvard and elsewhere

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

A lengthy letter to Harvard President Gay (great name by the way). It has s very lengthy in fact. It is largely anecdotal, which the author concedes but he has votes a serious outside full study.

Bottom lines: the University which used to epitomize “free speech” in America has effectively abandoned free speech. Free speech was recognized as a pillar of academic rigor. But, now, it is suspect and crushed.

And hiring at Harvard is also impacted.

I have a pal who is Asian. He has often said “white is right” in a slightly sarcastic manner. But now that Asians are seen as being too “white adjacent” I suspect that he is even less enamored of that phrase than ever.

For the few who carefully read the full letter despite its length, some eyes might get more fully opened.

A lengthy letter to Harvard President Gay (great name by the way)

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What is his full name? Is it Jewkiller Gay?

Although some unknown mod (“the Riddler”) saw fit to move this OP to the “education” forum (I suppose because the topic includes the word “Harvard”), the truth is it belongs in politics where I had initially placed it.

This diversity exclusion yada yada crap infests all of society. It got here via politics. And it has nothing really to do with education except to undermine it.

Although some unknown mod (“the Riddler”) saw fit to move this OP to the “education” forum (I suppose because the topic includes the word “Harvard”), the truth is it belongs in politics where I had initially placed it.

This diversity exclusion yada yada crap infests all of society. It got here via politics. And it has nothing really to do with education except to undermine it.
Really, politics is in everything we do and say.

It is the human condition...........unfortunately.

A lengthy letter to Harvard President Gay (great name by the way). It has s very lengthy in fact. It is largely anecdotal, which the author concedes but he has votes a serious outside full study.

Bottom lines: the University which used to epitomize “free speech” in America has effectively abandoned free speech. Free speech was recognized as a pillar of academic rigor. But, now, it is suspect and crushed.

And hiring at Harvard is also impacted.

I have a pal who is Asian. He has often said “white is right” in a slightly sarcastic manner. But now that Asians are seen as being too “white adjacent” I suspect that he is even less enamored of that phrase than ever.

For the few who carefully read the full letter despite its length, some eyes might get more fully opened.

Oh my! This affects all of us. Especially what happens at Ivy League schools. :auiqs.jpg:

and the grad schools are doing just fie. Who give two shits about the sophomoric battles at undergrad institutions. People will outgrow much. They always do and always have.

Oh my! This affects all of us. Especially what happens at Ivy League schools. :auiqs.jpg:

and the grad schools are doing just fie. Who give two shits about the sophomoric battles at undergrad institutions. People will outgrow much. They always do and always have.
Everything sails so far above your head and so fast, you have zero chance of ever recognizing reality, Dainty.

This DEI bullshit is entirely political.

You’re just far too sheeplike to ever see where you’re being willingly led.

Last edited:
Everything sails so far above your head and so fast, you have zero chance of ever recognizing reality, Dainty.

This DEI bullshit is entirely political.

You’re just far too sheeplike to ever see where you’re being willingly led.
Who cares? Get upset over something that matters. Being upset helps you feel relevant and important. You're so easily fooled into outrage :auiqs.jpg:

Who cares? Get upset over something that matters. Being upset helps you feel relevant and important. You're so easily fooled into outrage :auiqs.jpg:
Dainty dainty dainty.

Don’t forget to change you tampons occasionally.

I pointed out that something sailed over your head (as is so common) and your attempt at a reply is to tell me that I’m upset? No. Don’t be so spectacularly stupid and dishonest.

I’m not upset that you’re chucklehead. Why wouldn’t be?

Plus. A bonus newsflash for you. Whatever you are before you post, that’s what you are after you post. So, I’m sorry you seek validation by way of posting. Many of us post for different reasons. But you wouldn’t understand. :itsok:

Forum List

Back