President of Harvard owned

Stay tuned

Catturd ™

@catturd2
·
Follow
Breaking .... Harvard President Claudine Gay has resigned.She'll be giving her goodbye speech this evening at 5pm entitled ... I have a Dream.
1:13 PM · Jan 2, 2024

I have a dream .... plagiarized!

gfggvvggfggg.jpeg

No... she resigned. Are you always this illiterate? 😄
It was a joke.

Notably, though, she did say that she decided to step down "after consultation with members of the Corporation."

I think it's poetic justice that someone like her who rose to the top selling plagiarized racism has a dramatic downfall after failing to answer such an easy question about calling for the genocide of Jews.

Oh, but she claims she a victim of racism in her resignation letter, when she's actually one of the biggest perpetrators of it.

I hope Harvard learns a billion dollar lesson.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Leftists care more about checking the right Affirmative Action boxes than merit. Corruption is always the result.

Dr. Gay has a doctorate in African American studies and pushed Harvard's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.

As you can clearly see from this exchange, diversity equity and inclusion only applies to certain people.

I would have liked to see Dr. Gay asked, "is calling for the genocide of all Black people a violation of Harvard's code of student conduct?"
A Degree in "African American Studies" and $5 bucks will get you a Coffee at Starbucks. But it won't get you a JOB there.

A Degree in "African American Studies" and $5 bucks will get you a Coffee at Starbucks. But it won't get you a JOB there.

She made $900,000 per year at Harvard. After stepping down, she will keep her salary.

Last edited:

Can you hear the goose steps of the Left?

Shameful.

What scum these anti-Semites are..... they think they can get away with everything!

got news for the leftists cretins....THEY CAN NOT AND WILL NOT

Forum List

Back