President of Harvard owned

You don't think Gay being a black woman had anything to do with Harvard deciding to vote unanimously to keep her? 😄
I couldn't care less, tbh. If Harvard wants to base their decisions upon race and gender instead of competence, they'll reap the consequences of such stupidity.

I couldn't care less, tbh. If Harvard wants to base their decisions upon race and gender instead of competence, they'll reap the consequences of such stupidity.
Who said anything about incompetence, fail white? 😄 Just because your cuckolded culture dare not fire her because she's black doesn't mean she's incompetent.

Who said anything about incompetence, fail white?
You implied that she wouldn't be fired because she's a "black woman", ignorant black.
Just because your cuckolded culture dare not fire her because she's black doesn't mean she's incompetent.
The only ones who are white "cuckolds" are your liberal brethren. They do it to keep your dumb ass voting for them, and it works.

Do you think some irony can be found in the Right bashing college campuses for not allowing free speech, but when the admins allow it the Right calls them out on the carpet.
I think you miss the point. Conservatives support free speech.

Harvard has decided to implement a student conduct policy, where harassment based upon race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion is a violation.

So clearly, calling for genocide of people - murder - would be a violation, wouldn't it be?

The presidents of the universities couldn't answer "yes" because they have so many wokesters calling for the elimination of Jewish students.

So Stefanik exposed the hypocrisy of the admins' double standards and their political affinity.

Who said anything about incompetence, fail white? 😄 Just because your cuckolded culture dare not fire her because she's black doesn't mean she's incompetent.

Well, she did not do a good job with an easy question, and she plagiarized frequently, so she's not the most competent.

She plagiarized other Black women, including Carol Swain who says that Harvard had to "redefine plagiarism" in order to not expel Gay.

1702466324737.png

There is a short interview with Swain at this link, where she calls for Gay to step down because of her widespread cheating.

In addition to cheating DEI president Gay, Harvard hired Bill DeBlasio, Brian Stelter, and Lori Lightfoot.

Harvard has bcome a rehab center for failed progressives.

Well, she did not do a good job with an easy question, and she plagiarized frequently, so she's not the most competent.

She plagiarized other Black women, including Carol Swain who says that Harvard had to "redefine plagiarism" in order to not expel Gay.

View attachment 872349

There is a short interview with Swain at this link, where she calls for Gay to step down because of her widespread cheating.

In addition to cheating DEI president Gay, Harvard hired Bill DeBlasio, Brian Stelter, and Lori Lightfoot.

Harvard has bcome a rehab center for failed progressives.
Oh the daily fail has that narrative does it? How unsurprisingly petty. 😄

A probe launched by her own university found 'instances of inadequate citation' in her academic writings, although it stopped short of finding any 'research misconduct.'

Harvard Corporation said a team of 'distinguished political scientists' reviewed Gay's published works on December 9 but found 'no violation' of research standards.

That's all you could find scouring her entire career like some salty bitches? 😄

A probe launched by her own university found 'instances of inadequate citation' in her academic writings, although it stopped short of finding any 'research misconduct.'

Harvard Corporation said a team of 'distinguished political scientists' reviewed Gay's published works on December 9 but found 'no violation' of research standards.

There are plenty more specific examples here, along with analysis.

You can judge for yourself if Harvard gave exception to her...

Looks like it to me, and Dr. Swain provides convincing arguments in the post you replied to. Seems pretty clear to me, she took others' work nearly verbatim, and dishonestly gave they impression they were her own original thoughts.

You can read Harvard's official plagiarism policy here

Regards,
Jim

If that thing is president of Harvard I wouldn't want our children attending that left loon nuthouse
But it is Social Justice to hire a dumbass hateful piece of shit Negro in order to prove the University's commitment to DEI.

There are plenty more specific examples here, along with analysis.

You can judge for yourself if Harvard gave exception to her...

Looks like it to me, and Dr. Swain provides convincing arguments in the post you replied to. Seems pretty clear to me, she took others' work nearly verbatim, and dishonestly gave they impression they were her own original thoughts.

You can read Harvard's official plagiarism policy here

Regards,
Jim
Harvard judged for itself, fail white. :itsok:

Harvard judged for itself, fail white. :itsok:
I agree, Harvard judged for itself. May they rot in their own cesspool of ideas. Their choice.

May I ask why you refer to me as fail white? Are you more successful than me? Please list some of your specific accomplishments in life, or at least the one for which you are most proud, and then I will share mine.

Thanks.

Washington Post says she should resign...

Regards,
Jim

That's an incendiary choice of words.
How about gas the Jews?

To Leftists like yourself and the Harvard President, that's nothing.

It all depends on the context don't ya know!

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back