President Obama Says Congress' Lack of Action After Sandy Hook Massacre Was 'Angriest' Day of His Presidency

Lol the narcissistic asshole should write another stupid book

Excuse me, Donald Trump is The Narcissistic Asshole and President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

So sad that Will cannot write a rebuttal in defense of donald trump.

This is the part I was laughing at, maroon.

President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

I don't have a problem with Trump leaving.

I do have a problem with the person replacing him, and the person the DNC cherry picked to be his VP.

If you had brains, you would too.

I have brains, so do you. I simply see reality and the values left to us in the Preamble to COTUS & in the Declaration of Indepence. Sad that you don't.

I simply see reality

Obviously not.

Excuse me, Donald Trump is The Narcissistic Asshole and President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

I do have a problem with the person replacing him, and the person the DNC cherry picked to be his VP.

I have brains, so do you. I simply see reality and the values left to us in the Preamble to COTUS & in the Declaration of Indepence. Sad that you don't.

I simply see reality

Obviously not.
What happened Will,, you quit??

I simply see reality

Obviously not.

Quit what?

look how frail and gray Obama looked after 8 long years. does anyone believe Biden can last that long?

Trump's got the genes, he's got the stamina, TRUMP'S GOT THE STAMINA. he works 16 hour days back to back. Biden does not have that kind of stamina.

i wonder where Trump gets that STAMINA!

I simply see reality

Obviously not.

Quit what?

Thinking, and putting your biases aside, and framed by morality!

great president...or greatest president?

"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction because you had parents who had just lost their children, sitting in front of senators and asking them for very modest, reasonable approaches." - Obama
Have you seen one drop of blood from Sandy Hook? Well at least this false flag hasn't murdered over 600 people as Bo Rock's last one did.

I simply see reality

Obviously not.

Quit what?
Your mod job

I simply see reality

Obviously not.

Quit what?
Your mod job

Vacation

"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction because you had parents who had just lost their children, sitting in front of senators and asking them for very modest, reasonable approaches." - Obama

If he really cared he would have killed himself to make a point.

I remember when I first heard about this. It angered me too and made me sick to my stomach. As time has gone on, I've come to realize that law abiding citizens owning guns isn't the problem.

Are you serios? The USA is a country poisened over and over with extremely dangerous mass-murdering war weapns. You need a war weapon control law for your "guns".

You have gun laws in Europe and you still have terror, mass shootings, bombings and all one can imagine from the pits of evil.

What a bullshit. All policemen in my home country Germany (about 250,000 women and men) shoot normally less than 100 times a year on other people (including warning shots) and it die normally less than 10 people, because they have to do so. And nearly never a policeman is killed with guns. The USA is an extremely violent alien planet, compared with this.

One can't take a situation and allow emotion to take over. There isn't always an explanation for evil.

What a fatalism. Since when is "to do nothing" the best solution for serios problems?

You don't apply "collective punishment" for such activities any more than you reward hostage takers, or you'd only encourage anti-gun nuts to actually COMMIT crimes to try and impact change.

I had absolutelly not any problem to throw nearly all guns of nearly all US-Americans into a scrap press. Who needs guns - for what? It would not be a "collective punishment" to do so. It would make your country free.

Last edited:

GOOD!!! HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF!!!

No one died at the Sandy Hoax psy-op....FACT!

No excuse for you at all.

Obama was a fucking liar and an affirmative action failure of a POTUS.

You need to replace your blowup Obama doll yet.

That dirty bastard, after he left the White House, organized thousands of people into a resistence movement to obstruct the Trump administration. George Soros paid for most of it. I may not be the Atty General, but that sounds to me like Treason. I was in the VA hospital in San Diego in 2014. An Army veteran told me he was gonna hire somebody to kill Obama. I never got his name.

Wow, one more example of someone echoing Right Wing Bullshit.

1605417105398.png

I simply see reality

Obviously not.

Quit what?
Your mod job

Vacation
Whatever , Be well We're part of a dying breed of posters that were on presidential board for many years and while our politics clashed I'd miss you

That dirty bastard, after he left the White House, organized thousands of people into a resistence movement to obstruct the Trump administration. George Soros paid for most of it. I may not be the Atty General, but that sounds to me like Treason. I was in the VA hospital in San Diego in 2014. An Army veteran told me he was gonna hire somebody to kill Obama. I never got his name.

Prove the first two sentences in your post, and learn how to spell resistance; it's meaning is the refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument. BTW, this is exactly what trump is doing by challenging the election, and putting biddable fools into the streets attacking Democracy itself.

Forum List

Back