President Obama Says Congress' Lack of Action After Sandy Hook Massacre Was 'Angriest' Day of His Presidency

great president...or greatest president?

"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction because you had parents who had just lost their children, sitting in front of senators and asking them for very modest, reasonable approaches." - Obama
Yes sir... you did nothing to secure schools like the schools that celebrities and rick Congressman go to. They didn’t take the lead from Israel on how to secure schools! Shame on you to blame others for your failure of inaction. Obama the great SOB on the planet

Lol the narcissistic asshole should write another stupid book

Excuse me, Donald Trump is The Narcissistic Asshole and President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

You just can’t let go can you? Thread is about Obama and your reaction is but, but, but what about Trump. Idiot! For the next 30 plus years you nuts will be going on and on about Trump. That guy owns you and your ilk.

Well, I'd bet that the rating of Presidents in 30 years will have Donald Trump to be the worst POTUS in our nations history.

Depends on who they poll. Since the 80's the left have blamed Reagan for everything that has gone bad under the sun and he still rates high among sane Americans.

"I was disgusted and appalled by the inaction because you had parents who had just lost their children, sitting in front of senators and asking them for very modest, reasonable approaches." - Obama

Obama playing Obama President, he is so narcissistic, he needs to let it go just get out of the limelight and quit trying to rewrite his legacy.

President Obama is not alone, the anger of American Citizens who have empathy are still angry that nothing the Congress has done in response to the murder by firearms of nearly two dozen five/six year old human beings.

It is those sociopathic supporters of the 2nd A. who lack empathy, and support the absurd interpretation of the wording in the 2nd Amendment.

Obama's only anger is that he didn't do more than he did, so he could claim how great he is. That is all Obama is after. Most narcissists are.

Racist Terrorist supporting marxist bananna leader who wanted to use any crisis to disarm the american populous so they could not defend themselves from his army of brown shirts------using the death of a bunch of white kids who he never liked anyways as a prop to try to have it done.

Those kids in Sandy hook could have been saved if not for the stupidity of the democrat principal and democrat teacher to stupid to use their own heads and to research. When you have an active shooter inside a school------------you don't stay in the classroom in a large group where the shooter can shoot you and all the kids like fish in a barrel. When the active shooter is in the school, you get the frick out of the building as security experts clearly have stated for years. But nope the principals practiced polices with a teacher to stupid to override was to gather up in the class room where you make easier targets. Crawling out a window would have made a hell of a difference.

You do NOT leave the building. Where did you get such a stupid idea?

You lock the classroom door. as most school shooters will just pass it by.

What made everybody angry was the right wing's insistence that the massacre never took place, that all those dead kids were just actors.

Who did that? It was a small bunch of fucking morons regardless of political party. They are like the 9/11"troofers" who could not see the nose in front of their face.

Lol the narcissistic asshole should write another stupid book

Excuse me, Donald Trump is The Narcissistic Asshole and President Obama is a moral, ethical truth teller.

You just can’t let go can you? Thread is about Obama and your reaction is but, but, but what about Trump. Idiot! For the next 30 plus years you nuts will be going on and on about Trump. That guy owns you and your ilk.

Well, I'd bet that the rating of Presidents in 30 years will have Donald Trump to be the worst POTUS in our nations history.

You have Carter and Obama that will prevent that from ever happening.

Obama playing Obama President, he is so narcissistic, he needs to let it go just get out of the limelight and quit trying to rewrite his legacy.

President Obama is not alone, the anger of American Citizens who have empathy are still angry that nothing the Congress has done in response to the murder by firearms of nearly two dozen five/six year old human beings.

It is those sociopathic supporters of the 2nd A. who lack empathy, and support the absurd interpretation of the wording in the 2nd Amendment.

So what would YOU have done, dickless?

What did he want Congress to do, shoot all the gun owners??

What did he want Congress to do, shoot all the gun owners??

He wanted to blame Congress, that is it. It absolves him of any responsibility.

What made everybody angry was the right wing's insistence that the massacre never took place, that all those dead kids were just actors.
One of the Progs agendas is to blame the whole group instead of a few people who bring a story like that up and ay convince some people of it. But you guys grow livid if the same is done to you. and you are the ones controlling most of the social media on agendas. There are screwed up people everywhere. I believe that in a general sense social justice is right. However it is beyond that ins scope in many ways. You are driving people crazy. And you have crazy people in positions of power and authority with a good percentage of them indoctrinated by propaganda. This will be the first society to ever achieve utopia if it happens. And it won't.

I remember when I first heard about this. It angered me too and made me sick to my stomach. As time has gone on, I've come to realize that law abiding citizens owning guns isn't the problem.

You have gun laws in Europe and you still have terror, mass shootings, bombings and all one can imagine from the pits of evil.

One can't take a situation and allow emotion to take over. There isn't always an explanation for evil. You don't apply "collective punishment" for such activities any more than you reward hostage takers, or you'd only encourage anti-gun nuts to actually COMMIT crimes to try and impact change.

Here's the problem with THAT argument.

When this sort of thing happens in Europe, it's usually at the hands of a very well organized terrorist group with a lot of resources, and it's a pretty rare thing.

When this happens in America, it's usually just one crazy guy who was able to get ahold of military grade weapons - Lanza, Holmes, Paddock, et. al.

Yes sir... you did nothing to secure schools like the schools that celebrities and rick Congressman go to. They didn’t take the lead from Israel on how to secure schools! Shame on you to blame others for your failure of inaction. Obama the great SOB on the planet

Uh, guy, the Zionists have to secure their schools because they are running a racist apartheid state on the backs of the people who lived their originally.

I don't want to live like a Zionist. Not sure why you want to.

Uh, guy, the Zionists have to secure their schools because they are running a racist apartheid state on the backs of the people who lived their originally.

Um guy get an education.... not even worthy of a response.

He wanted to blame Congress, that is it. It absolves him of any responsibility.

Congress deserves the blame. They completely knuckled under to the NRA, again.
You are very ignorant. It is called working within the constitution. They have passed laws (including state laws like in Chicago) they rightfully get shot down by the courts. If you want to infringe on one’s right to own guns then you need to amendment the constitution. A later amendment could nullify the 2nd amendment. Good thing that isn’t going to happen anytime soon.

Um guy get an education.... not even worthy of a response.
I don’t bother answering him anymore. Just a waste of time. He already believes he has it all figured out, he is totally clueless.

My angriest day of his Presidency was when Ft. Hood was shot up by an Islamo terrorist linked to online imams tellinghin to commit the mass shooting and there’s Obama wagging is finger at us “not to jump to conclusions” and that “this is workplace violence”, not terrorism.

what a loser

It was the crisis he needed to take our guns, and he wasn't able to pull it off. He wanted to use those parents as tools to further his agenda.
Now he will instruct Biden on how to achieve the goal...

If, God forbid, Biden steals the Presidency, look for a new school shooting every week

Forum List

Back