Donald Trump has accused Philadelphia and Detroit of stealing the election from him. He actually picked up support in both.

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

President-elect Joe Biden fared about the same in Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee as Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton did in 2016. Trump actually won more votes in Philadelphia and Detroit than he did four years ago.

So much for the mass fraud :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

130,000 ballots delivered in the dead of night in Detroit, and every single one of them a vote for Gropey Joe.

BarBrady2.jpg

President-elect Joe Biden fared about the same in Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee as Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton did in 2016. Trump actually won more votes in Philadelphia and Detroit than he did four years ago.
Is Trump looking under your bed and asking you for help?

Nah, I didn't think so. You're a molecule of gnat shit in this equation.

So much for the mass fraud :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Really---you want to try to use this? Want to apply some logic to it to see how stupid this spin is? Black and hispanic support went up for Trump from 2016 to 2020. We all knew this before the election even started......................so more votes for Trump during the voting was to be expected even in detroit and philly.....so yes the regular daily votes showing more support for Trump was in line with expectation. Trump got supporters all day long--------------------------------

What failed out of expectations is that the Fairy Drop showed no support for TRUMP despite Trump always having some support among these very groups of voters....and that out of a 130,000 votes that statistically someone would be blind, screwup, or high on drugs making the accidental votes for trump...but none did with these 3 and 4 am drops when no one was allowed to watch.

130,000 ballots delivered in the dead of night in Detroit, and every single one of them a vote for Gropey Joe.

View attachment 416067

Proof they do not need proof. I seen the video and it not coolers or boxes as the video shows only one box. The allegation that there were 130,000 votes is not collaborated as how could she know how many votes were in that box or what was in the box. If they were coolers then they probably was drinks as why would coolers be used to deliver vote.

Now all 130,000 votes for Biden and not for trump . Yeah it sounds a little to convenient.

Yet where is this collaboration from other sources that these votes were for Biden only. She has no first hand knowledge of what is in the box.

Ballots have to be delivered by 8 PM on Nov 3rd. That is my understanding of Michigan law. So in the middle of the night after the deadline with poll watchers all over the place a mysterious box is delivered and then imagination springs into action.

She saw a box being delivered and that is all she can attest to. Imagination is a wonderful thing but in a court of reality , you need more proof.

I look at this and poll watcher instead of solving anything are part of the problem

Do web search and the story is picked up by a bunch of right wing sites that quickly spread the story . No fact checking here., don't need it as we know what are readers want.

Last edited:
138,000 for Biden, 0 for Trump?

Another claim stated that Michigan at one point gained 138,339 ballots, all marked for Biden and none for Trump

The Detroit Free Press reported that this rumor began when Matt Mackowiak, chairman of Texas’ Travis County Republican Party, first tweeted that Biden received 100% of newly counted votes.

But Mackowiak deleted the tweet and posted another tweet saying: “I have now learned the MI update referenced was a typo in one county.”

Yeah but the story never dies? Probably where they got this 130,000 votes for Biden and just ran with it. Add a poll watcher comment who wasn't in the room when the votes were counted. Add box being delivered yet they did not open the box.

Where is the collaboration, a massive conspiracy with multiple people in the room.

Bottom line if the votes are not delivered by a certain time they cannot be counted.

We will see. One thing for sure ones ROTFLTAO tend to be to stupid to stand while laughing.

Proof?
I have the same evidence Democrats had of Russian Collusion...and they're still claiming it.

So...in four years and special prosecutor investigation and multiple House and Senate investigations...I'll still be within my rights to continue to claim the election was stolen.

As it was laid down in the Book of Democrat Tactics...so it shall be.

Biden is a fraudulent usurper until YOU prove he isn't...and exoneration doesn't count.

Forum List

Back