Predictions. What Senate Race Will Be The Surprising Republican Victory On November 8. Not Even Close To What Polls Read.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Odds are that at least one Senate race is likely to prove the pollsters wrong once again. Just like when CNN always had Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump up between 11 and 15 points. And who knows, maybe 3 or 4 Senate races will be off by 10 or so points in flavor of the GOP candidate. So what do you guys sense? Anyone think the polls are way off in the Pennsylvania race? or maybe Georgia? and in your responses, lets hear your prediction or predictions for any of the tossup/crucial senate races. :hyper:

1666280774946.png

I'm thinking at this point, the repunks have the senate.
Oz prevails, Walker prevails.
i mentioned this before that i was kinda suspicious that a certain "powers that be" may have something to do with all these polls that originally had many dems about 10 points ahead all year, and all of a sudden these same polls are almost tied

Odds are that at least one Senate race is likely to prove the pollsters wrong once again. Just like when CNN always had Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump up between 11 and 15 points. And who knows, maybe 3 or 4 Senate races will be off by 10 or so points in flavor of the GOP candidate. So what do you guys sense? Anyone think the polls are way off in the Pennsylvania race? or maybe Georgia? and in your responses, lets hear your prediction or predictions for any of the tossup/crucial senate races. :hyper:
Guessing ALL of them will be a shock to Democrats.

And if the polls are right and Republicans lose the Senate... are you going to storm the Capitol again?

Many of the most important ones are fairly close, so, none will be of a great surprise. If Oz actually wins in Penn that will be a surprise. I think Walker has a 50/50 shot in Georgia, although that will probably go to a runoff. Nevada is going to turn red. Arizona might be the biggest surprise if Republicans win because I think Kelly is going to win.

The surprise that no one is seeing will be when Joe Pinion becomes the first African American senator in NY history, upsetting Chuck U. Schumer.

People in NY are worried, they see the crime rate soaring and are more ready than they have been to dump their racism and elect the black guy.

And if the polls are right and Republicans lose the Senate... are you going to storm the Capitol again?
Let me ask you this because it is not out of the realm of possibility. Republicans take the House this year. In 2024 they add both the Senate and the presidency and maybe even some more states. They get rid of the Senate filibuster, allowing them to add red states to the union, seats to the Supreme Court, strengthen voter ID laws, and change the Constitution itself, all through democracy and it's all legal. They successfully make it so that Democrats can never win elections again and Republicans will always be in power and are the law of the land. What do you do?

Only if you loons decide to burn down more businesses.
In other words, you guys are looking for an excuse to storm the Capitol?

How about trying to hang Mike Pence? Has he been forgiven or is the poor guy still running for his life?

Let me ask you this because it is not out of the realm of possibility. Republicans take the House this year. In 2024 they add both the Senate and the presidency and maybe even some more states. They get rid of the Senate filibuster, allowing them to add red states to the union, seats to the Supreme Court, strengthen voter ID laws, and change the Constitution itself, all through democracy and it's all legal. They successfully make it so that Democrats can never win elections again and Republicans will always be in power and are the law of the land. What do you do?
We won't storm the Capitol or try to catch and hang the sitting VP. If that's your point.

Do you retards really have such a short memory? You don't think we Dems had our share of disappointments? Even before Hillary lost and the subsequent disappointment, we had the Al Gore mess. A guy who was denied the presidency only because the Supreme Court had more conservatives than liberals.

Did we storm the Capitol? You don't think we had justification? But, that's the difference between mouthing about Law and Order...respecting the Constitution blah blah..., and actually practicing it. You guys should try it sometimes.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

How about trying to hang Mike Pence? Has he been forgiven or is the poor guy still running for his life?
Evidently, you're not familiar with Newton's Law.

We won't storm the Capitol or try to catch and hang the sitting VP. If that's your point.

Do you retards really have such a short memory? You don't think we Dems had our share of disappointments? Even before Hillary lost and the subsequent disappointment, we had the Al Gore mess. A guy who was denied the presidency only because the Supreme Court had more conservatives than liberals.

Did we storm the Capitol? You don't think we had justification? But, that's the difference between mouthing about Law and Order...respecting the Constitution blah blah..., and actually practicing it. You guys should try it sometimes.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
I asked you what you would do, given a very plausible scenario. And don't give me any crap about how you would win future elections, because that would not be possible under my scenario. So, what would you do? Accept it? Protest, even though Republicans would appoint a kangaroo committee and use their DOJ to round up all seditionists and jail them?

now seriously....would you care if we hung mike pence?

Forum List

Back