Predictions. What Senate Race Will Be The Surprising Republican Victory On November 8. Not Even Close To What Polls Read.

Pence is a loser. It was Trump that even made him worthy of his position.

THe Conservative base will not vote for the loser, YOU WON"T. Nor any demo'rat. You just want us to run a loser so that you can say y'all don't cheat.

now seriously....would you care if we hung mike pence?
Yes, I would. Because, unlike you retards who babble on how you love law and order and the Constitution, I actually practice it.

So, no. Even though I am not an admirer of Pence, I don't want him hanged. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

THe Conservative base will not vote for the loser, YOU WON"T. Nor any demo'rat. You just want us to run a loser so that you can say y'all don't cheat.
In other words... Pence went against der Fuhrer and has to pay the price? And you idiots wonder why we call you fascists. :itsok:

I'm thinking you did storm the capitol. WHO is mike epps? Why did those 'officers' open the doors? Why was Ashli Babbitt shot? Nice psyops. but as always....not nice enough.

In other words... Pence went against der Fuhrer and has to pay the price? And you idiots wonder why we call you fascists. :itsok:
you call us fascists to hide the fact that you are the fascists. Stick with Newton's LAWS buddy and stop dazzling us with your bullshit.

I asked you what you would do, given a very plausible scenario. And don't give me any crap about how you would win future elections, because that would not be possible under my scenario. So, what would you do? Accept it? Protest, even though Republicans would appoint a kangaroo committee and use their DOJ to round up all seditionists and jail them?
Retard. I give you an example of how we behaved in the past when we lost elections. When we had similar disappointments and still followed the rule of law. What makes you think we will behave differently in the future?

I belong to a party that follows the rule of law. What part of that is hard for you retards to understand?

I'm thinking you did storm the capitol. WHO is mike epps? Why did those 'officers' open the doors? Why was Ashli Babbitt shot? Nice psyops. but as always....not nice enough.
In other words, you are a retard and I am wasting my time with you? Thanks for the confirmation. Now, fuck off.

Last edited:
Val Demmings looked like shit the other night in her debate with Rubio. But i don't underestimate the stupidity of black and white dem voters in Florida.

She should not have challenged Rubio for the senate Shoulda just stayed in her cushy PReSENT of a congressional seat. Maybe that is now in jeopardy..

im pretty sure that what happened with pence an a few former Trump employees/advisors was that they did not want to side with trump after the jan.6 debacle for the sake of their political future.

Val Demmings looked like shit the other night in her debate with Rubio. But i don't underestimate the stupidity of black and white dem voters in Florida.

She should not have challenged Rubio for the senate Shoulda just stayed in her cushy PReSENT of a congressional seat. Maybe that is now in jeopardy..
im pretty sure that val wont get the white and cuban vote and should lose by 20 points

im pretty sure that what happened with pence an a few former Trump employees/advisors was that they did not want to side with trump after the jan.6 debacle for the sake of their political future.
they were never with trump except riding his coattails. They're deep state. But WHY DO YOU CARE??? LOLOLOLOL

Many of the most important ones are fairly close, so, none will be of a great surprise. If Oz actually wins in Penn that will be a surprise. I think Walker has a 50/50 shot in Georgia, although that will probably go to a runoff. Nevada is going to turn red. Arizona might be the biggest surprise if Republicans win because I think Kelly is going to win.
Kelly is running endless attack adds and has been for months. He’s getting a lot of money from somewhere and it isn’t Arizona. Now he’s trying to recreate himself as a moderate that opposes both parties so I guess the attack adds aren’t working.

THIS asshat thinks he can run for pres and win!!! LOLOL he can't get to the points that Harris had in the run up to dem candidacy in 2020! LOLOLOL
I know why the left wants him to run.......he's a loser.

Kelly is running endless attack adds and has been for months. He’s getting a lot of money from somewhere and it isn’t Arizona. Now he’s trying to recreate himself as a moderate that opposes both parties so I guess the attack adds aren’t working.
kelly looks weak. Arizona voters seem to fall hard for senate liars though.

The surprise that no one is seeing will be when Joe Pinion becomes the first African American senator in NY history, upsetting Chuck U. Schumer.

People in NY are worried, they see the crime rate soaring and are more ready than they have been to dump their racism and elect the black guy.
That would be a political 9.0 on the Richter Scale.

We won't storm the Capitol or try to catch and hang the sitting VP. If that's your point.

Do you retards really have such a short memory? You don't think we Dems had our share of disappointments? Even before Hillary lost and the subsequent disappointment, we had the Al Gore mess. A guy who was denied the presidency only because the Supreme Court had more conservatives than liberals.

Did we storm the Capitol? You don't think we had justification? But, that's the difference between mouthing about Law and Order...respecting the Constitution blah blah..., and actually practicing it. You guys should try it sometimes.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
You're the violent goon assholes who rioted in DC on 20 Jan '17....So don't give us any of your disingenuous twaddle about republicans being violent.

Many of the most important ones are fairly close, so, none will be of a great surprise. If Oz actually wins in Penn that will be a surprise. I think Walker has a 50/50 shot in Georgia, although that will probably go to a runoff. Nevada is going to turn red. Arizona might be the biggest surprise if Republicans win because I think Kelly is going to win.
Look at the close polls, then see the MOE....If the incumbent is below 50% and the spread is within the MOE, that candidate is in serious trouble.

The moonbats are going to get a democracy pegging on 8 Nov......Mark it down.

Forum List

Back