Predictions. What Senate Race Will Be The Surprising Republican Victory On November 8. Not Even Close To What Polls Read.

they were never with trump except riding his coattails. They're deep state. But WHY DO YOU CARE??? LOLOLOLOL
and where did that new catch phrase "To The Effect Of" come from? imagine if Hillary used that in all of her excuses? Hillary: I Recall To The Effect Of", or like that chick who dissed Trump? I heard from a friend of a friend "To The Effect Of" that President Trump grabbed the steering wheel in the SUV saying something "To The Effect Of" Take me back to the white house you stupid mother &^%#@! ers!

Retard. I give you an example of how we behaved in the past when we lost elections. When we had similar disappointments and still followed the rule of law. What makes you think we will behave differently in the future?

I belong to a party that follows the rule of law. What part of that is hard for you retards to understand?
And if the law allowed for the suppression of democratic votes, extreme gerrymandering, and allowed Republicans to do whatever the hell they wanted, including adding several red states to the Union, you would respect the rule of law?

Kelly is running endless attack adds and has been for months. He’s getting a lot of money from somewhere and it isn’t Arizona. Now he’s trying to recreate himself as a moderate that opposes both parties so I guess the attack adds aren’t working.
I would be in favor of laws that in local elections, only money from the localities could be used for running ads. This out of the area nonsense is nonsense.

and where did that new catch phrase "To The Effect Of" come from? imagine if Hillary used that in all of her excuses? Hillary: I Recall To The Effect Of", or like that chick who dissed Trump? I heard from a friend of a friend "To The Effect Of" that President Trump grabbed the steering wheel in the SUV saying something "To The Effect Of" Take me back to the white house you stupid mother &^%#@! ers!
not following you...can anyone??

And if the law allowed for the suppression of democratic votes, extreme gerrymandering, and allowed Republicans to do whatever the hell they wanted, including adding several red states to the Union, you would respect the rule of law?
My...my, the paranoia is strong in this one. The same answer as before, retard.

But, stop being a drama queen. You retards lost an election. No more no less.

Just because your orange douchebag did not want to be labeled a loser, he riled you retards up to do battle. And, of course, you being retards fell for it. My sympathies. :itsok:

You're the violent goon assholes who rioted in DC on 20 Jan '17....So don't give us any of your disingenuous twaddle about republicans being violent.
And were any protestors convicted? Surely, with Rump in power, his AG must have brought charges. Did any of them stick?

Of course they weren't....Your violent fucking brownshirt miscreants are allowed to get away with it.
In other words, you retards were in power but couldn't bring a single charge that would stick? Says volume about your side, doesn't it?

No wonder you retards are always so angry. :itsok:

But here's the difference between your party and mine. No Dem politicians will ever support this violence. Compare that with the retards on your side who still support the Jan 6 violence. Let me know if you are still confused.

Last edited:
My...my, the paranoia is strong in this one. The same answer as before, retard.

But, stop being a drama queen. You retards lost an election. No more no less.

Just because your orange douchebag did not want to be labeled a loser, he riled you retards up to do battle. And, of course, you being retards fell for it. My sympathies. :itsok:
My my, I guess you are one of those tolerant ones who calls everyone you disagree with names. You didn't answer my question. Then again, I guess you did, by failing to answer.

In other words, you retards were in power but couldn't bring a single charge that would stick? Says volume about your side, doesn't it?

No wonder you retards are always so angry. :itsok:

But here's the difference between your party and mine. No Dem politicians will ever support this violence. Compare that with the retards on your side who still support the Jan 6 violence. Let me know if you are still confused.
IOW, there's a two-tiered "justice" system, where violent leftist goon squads get a pass, while people who merely walked through a building and took selfies sit in jail for over year.

So fuck you,

Last edited:
My my, I guess you are one of those tolerant ones who calls everyone you disagree with names. You didn't answer my question. Then again, I guess you did, by failing to answer.
Who the fuck said I was tolerant? I call retards out all the time. Check your sources, retard.

But, since you like to deal with hypotheticals, here is one for you. If your side was to lose this November, are you going to go with your pitchfork to trash the Capitol as you retards did before? Yes or No?

IOW, there's a two-tiered "justice" system, where violent leftist goon squads get a pass, while people who merely walked through a building and took selfies sit in jail foe over year.

So fuck you,
Awww... the usual cry of losers. It's not fair... :crybaby: :crybaby:

Cry me a river, retard. Now, fuck off.

Who the fuck said I was tolerant? I call retards out all the time. Check your sources, retard.

But, since you like to deal with hypotheticals, here is one for you. If your side was to lose this November, are you going to go with your pitchfork to trash the Capitol as you retards did before? Yes or No?
You didn't answer my hypo. You totally danced around it.

So you agree that it was hypothetical and yet want me to waste my time answering it? Fuck off.
I love rattling your cage. And, I love the hypocrisy of how you don't like Trump's offensive personality while you yourself are worse than him. However, I refuse to stoop as low as you in calling other's names. I am the tolerant one who goes high instead of low. I'll pray for your soul.

I love rattling your cage. And, I love the hypocrisy of how you don't like Trump's offensive personality while you yourself are worse than him. However, I refuse to stoop as low as you in calling other's names. I am the tolerant one who goes high instead of low. I'll pray for your soul.
LOL I have answered the question, retard. Learn to read. Since you follow the orange douchebag, you may need prayers more than I do.

But as for declaring victory even though you lost? That is from your orange fuhrer’s playbook. :itsok:

LOL I have answered the question, retard. Learn to read. Since you follow the orange douchebag, you may need prayers more than I do.

But as for declaring victory even though you lost? That is from your orange fuhrer’s playbook. :itsok:
I am not a supporter of the orange douchebag, errrrrrrrrrr fuhrer. But, that doesn't mean I can't pray for your soul. May God be with you.

Forum List

Back