Powder Keg Watch: Harvard names a Jew to replace outgoing President Claudine Gay

That's just it, I don't have a problem with the Jewish folks getting reparations or assistance. You can't say the same when it comes to black folks.
I don’t have a problem slaves getting reparations, or even the old folks who lived in Jim Crowe states. But not all blacks.

I am in favor of free abortion on demand. I am also in favor of ending welfare assistance for illegitimate children.
If only someone aborted you.
A single government financed abortion would save a small fortune in trying to educate those who are too stupid to learn and too lazy to try. It would save a small fortune in welfare expense, criminal justice expense, and crimes committed.
Your post makes Hitler smile.

1704470739028.png

I coded a single program which saved my company about a half million dollars. In the process I fixed a problem that that had been losing money for the company.
Wow, you did something once and that means they should have kissed your ass for your entire career.

White Entitlement, everyone.

The sucker is anyone who thinks that standards are arbitrary, and that when standards are lowered for blacks they will perform as well as those for whom standards were nor lowered.

Again, I've seen more inept nepotism hires than affirmative action hires. Nepotism hires are far worse. You try telling the person who is fucking the Regional Manager she is wrong.

I have even been told not to use the term "Oriental." As a race realist I appreciate the fact that Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites, and that they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy. I have never known an Oriental I did not like.

Then why not call them "Asian-Americans", as that is the term they prefer?

Right here on the US Message Board I was told not to use the word "Negro." Martin Luther King used that word fifteen times in his "I have a Dream" speech.

Dr. King lived in the 1960's.

Who makes these changes anyway? I was never consulted.
You weren't consulted because you aren't important. You don't matter. I know the failure of your life grinds at you and you need someone to blame.

When standards are lowered for blacks, not only does it not help them, it hurts them. Seeing a black like Gay, who is a repeated plagarizer and an antisemite, retain a $900,000 academic post at Harvard because well….there’d be hell to pay if they fired her….makes it more difficult for competent blacks to be hired on merit. Employers are rightfully reluctant to hire a member of a group who can’t be fired, no matter how awful they turn out to be.

The problem with Dr. Gay is that she wasn't a wartime consigliere. The Crazy Right wing is against academia because most of them are too stupid to qualify for it. So she tried to reason with an idiot from Jesusland making up a hypothetical about something that was never said.

I look forward to the Supreme Court ruling that affirmative action in hiring decisions is un Constitutional. School administrators will always find ways to admit Negroes who do not belong on campus. Few bosses like being pressured to hire unqualified blacks and to keep them on payrolls when their incompetence becomes obvious.

Again, I've worked with very few blacks I've considered "unqualified". I work with a lot of people from all races with poor work ethics, but that's a management problem.

When affirmative action in hiring is ruled against millions of colored people will be fired from jobs their bosses never wanted to hire them for to begin with. This will open opportunities for whites and Orientals. Jews particularly will benefit.

I'm not sure what delusional world you live in. Firing people is usually a pain in the ass, and not worth the trouble. The biggest problem companies have now is holding on to people, because with 3.7% unemployment, you can always find a better job if you want one.

Your post makes Hitler smile.

View attachment 883732

I was shown a questionnaire drawn up by the Ministry of the Interior, which it was proposed to put to people whom it was deemed desirable to sterilize. At least three-quarters of the questions asked would have defeated my own good mother. One I recall was, "Why does a ship made of steel float in the water?" If this system had been introduced before my birth, I am pretty sure I would never have been born at all!

- Adolf Hitler, from Hitler's Table Talk, 1941 - 1944, page 675

Last edited:
Dr. King lived in the 1960's.
"Dr." King has been found guilty of plagiarizing his PhD. Thesis, but that is not the topic of this thread.

The only important changes since the 1960's have been increases in black social pathology. The race gap in academic performance and test scores is nearly as wide as ever.

No, it is not because of what happened to colored people for 400 years. It is because of what never happened to them. The process of civilization has not prepared most Negroes for the social and intellectual demands of civilization.

Last edited:
How do you know they prefer it?
Well, to start with, I'm married to one.

I would be missed here more than you would. I have a better ration of up votes to comments.
You've been here less than a year, and I doubt your racist ass will last another.

"Dr." King has been found guilty of plagiarizing his PhD. Thesis, but that is not the topic of this thread.
Yet he accomplished more than you ever will.

It must suck for you to be such a failure you got paid less than half of the Token hire.

He was hired to keep the company from being sued. I was hired to do my job, and I did it well.

Did you, though? You clearly felt you were being underpaid. That tells me they didn't value you. If they were only hiring a person to keep from getting sued (sued by who, exactly?) they could have hired someone on the cheap.

My guess, the guy had a resume that was more impressive than the reality. Or perhaps he was hired in a tight labor market where they had to offer more money to get better employees.

Or maybe your boss was just telling you what you wanted to hear, because he knew you were a bigot with some serious issues.

You always base your opinions on your own experiences. It is usually easy for me to document the truth of my opinions.
Experience is the best teacher.

Obviously, through my wife, I spend a lot of time hanging around with the Chinese-American community. I've also known Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Filipinos, and Vietnamese. I also do a lot of transactions with companies in Asia. Not a single one of them wanted to be called "Oriental".

Creation science rejects Darwinian evolution. So does the cliche, "Race is only a social construct."
If you want to talk Darwin, white people seem on the fast track to extinction, not the other races. Darwin essentially got it wrong. He thought blacks would become extinct.

That's the problem with letting your racism interfere with science.

I could say that she has bad taste. That would pull me down to your level.
Well, let's be blunt, buddy, you talk about how you lusted after Asian women, but you didn't marry one, did you?

so I'll give you some tips.

Don't say "Oriental", that's just fucking offensive.

Also, don't say stuff like "I've always liked Oriental women" that just creeps them the fuck out. They even have a name for it, "Yellow Fever" - to describe white guys who fetishize Asian women.

Forum List

Back