Powder Keg Watch: Harvard names a Jew to replace outgoing President Claudine Gay

We haven't had four generations of welfare.

In fact, blacks were excluded from the first welfare programs. They were excluded from Veteran's programs after WWII.

Even today, most people getting "welfare" are white, and we spend three times as much on "Middle Class Entitlements" than we do on "Welfare".

Thanks to racists like you.

Take out his appeals to racism, he just has a bunch of bad economic ideas no one would vote for.

The Jews have been living off our dime since the end of WWII, such as all the money we've poured into the Zionist Entity.
You ever Visited a "Human Resourse" office? ALL colored barbarians. Won't find a white anywhere.

If you want to talk Darwin, white people seem on the fast track to extinction, not the other races. Darwin essentially got it wrong. He thought blacks would become extinct.

That's the problem with letting your racism interfere with science.
Charles Darwin did not predict the pathological altruism that causes whites to preserve blacks with welfare checks, foreign aid, food aid, medical treatment, and peace keeping missions that suppress inter tribal warfare. If whites are displaced by Negroes, most Negroes will not be able to maintain what we have created.

If we left colored people to their own devices, the black population would crash in a few generations. This is particularly true for all those illegitimate black children whose fathers do not care about them.

Currently those with IQ's below 100 are more prolific than those with IQ's above 100. While this is happening, computer technology and automation are eliminating jobs those with IQ's below 100 are capable of learning. Two computer programs that took me two weeks to code enabled my company to fire four clerical workers.

Human evolution is taking a U turn. If this continues, a growing percentage of humans will be congenitally unemployable.

Last edited:
I am referring to the moochers begging for welfare. The :Customers" ,if you will.

What does that have to do with HR? NEver mind, trying to figure out the brain drippings of racists is tedious.

Charles Darwin did not predict the pathological altruism that causes whites to preserve blacks with welfare checks, foreign aid, food aid, medical treatment, and peace keeping missions that suppress inter tribal warfare. If whites are displaced by Negroes, most Negroes will not be able to maintain what we have created.

If we left colored people to their own devices, the black population would crash in a few generations. This is particularly true for all those illegitimate black children whose fathers do not care about them.

Wow, dude, you have a mental illness. I would recommend professional help, but I can think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

So instead, I'll just make you go crazy over this image.
1704484106703.png
Oooh, I bet that upsets you.

1704484129250.png
We know you are seething, Hector.

What does that have to do with HR? NEver mind, trying to figure out the brain drippings of racists is tedious.

Wow, dude, you have a mental illness. I would recommend professional help, but I can think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

View attachment 883819Oooh, I bet that upsets you.

View attachment 883820We know you are seething, Hector.
I am addicted to the truth.

View attachment 883819Oooh, I bet that upsets you.

View attachment 883820We know you are seething, Hector.
Black women have reason to be angry about that: the message is: desirable black men prefer white women to you.

In fact, Israel was under US arms embargo until 1967 and Americans were sent to prison for facilitating even the sale of small arms to Israel (unlike The Arab States) because the US government never believe the nascent Jewish State would survive until they won a tremendous victory against vastly superior Arab forces using weapons purchased from France or made in Israel. Until then, Israel received the lowest amount in foreign aid of all US allies.

Since then, the US supplies arms to Israel for precisely the same reason that Nike gives free shoes to Michael Jordan ... because if you want to sell arms (or shoes) you have to show potential buyers that they are effective against the enemy. Israel is the single best American ally at proving just that. After the Six Day War in 1967, the French company Dassault profited from a huge upsurge in orders for their fighter jets because of how effectively Israel used them against the Russian MiG.

Arms sales to Israel are in no way reparations for The Holocaust (or even from America's refusal to accept Jewish refugees fleeing The Holocaust). They are a government handout to Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and Grumman Northrop, that employs thousands to Americans and brings in Billions of dollars in overseas arms sales every year.
Our Failed and Appeasing Ruling Class Won't Say This, So I Won't Be Believed by Its Subjects

If it were not for the existence of the Israeli decoy, 9/11 would have happened decades earlier. There was no other reason for the World War I allies to allow a Jewish homeland. Even as a testing ground for our weapons misses the only essential reason.

Foreign aid for Israel is money well invested. In the United States Jews pay their own way.

-----------

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear.

In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

To get a sense of the density of accomplishment these numbers represent, I will focus on 1870 onward, after legal emancipation had been achieved throughout Central and Western Europe. How does the actual number of significant figures compare to what would be expected given the Jewish proportion of the European and North American population?

From 1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against

Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

-----------

JoeB131, I know you are going to say that Charles Murray has been "debunked." How has he been debunked? What did he say that is not true?

The superior average intelligence of God's Chosen People is so well attested that even Adolf Hitler acknowledged it in Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race,"

"The intellectual abilities were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as 'clever," and in a certain sense he has been so at all times."
A "Who's Your Daddy?" Nation

Don't omit the fact that America's descendants from Europe accomplished the same thing once 'they were freed from its crushing Birth-Class Supremacy. The reason for our decades-long decline lately is that no one advocates abolishing inheritance and trust funds, which ironically financed the Abolitionists. So the cancer has been here since the very beginning, but it took time to spread full-blown.

Outstanding writers expose flaws in their own cultures. I am thinking particularly of Euripides, Voltaire, and Sinclair Lewis, but there are others. Where are the black writers who expose flaws in the black culture? There is much to expose.
The Irish Made Themselves Useful; the Aframs Made Themselves Useless

I noticed that proper criticism in James T. Farrell's novels. Instead of whining about the mistreatment of Irish-Americans, which there was a lot of, he stuck with criticizing the foolishness of his own people, which was not theoretical but according to his own experience.

Black women have reason to be angry about that: the message is: desirable black men prefer white women to you.

Why would they be? They can find a nice white man, if there aren't enough black men available.

But I'm sure it gets your blood boiling at the thought of it. Ever since Jamal shoved you in that locker and that white girl you were creeping on laughed at you.

Greta's Fairy Godfather

That Dindu basket of excuses was concocted way back in 1947 by an author from pure-White Sweden, Gunnar Myrdal
Judging by his Wiki article he was indeed a commie cuck who denied biology. It's not clear that he had anything to do with Critical Theory. The Institute for Social Research (a.k.a. the Frankfurt School) was founded in 1923 by (((Carl Grünberg))) and funded by (((Felix Weil))). Their school of thought gave rise to Critical Theory. Other cofounders were Kurt Gerlach and (((Friedrich Pollock))). After Grünberg's death he was succeeded by (((Max Horkheimer))). Horkheimer would later recruit Theodore Adorno (half-Jew), (((Erich Fromm))), and (((Herbert Marcuse))).

Expect the sparks to fly now that they're replacing her with a Jew.
Um...retard? Gay replaced a Jew.

Her predecessor was Jewish.

You see, this manufactured bullshit you've been gorging on which was fed to you by your propagandists that antisemitism is flourishing at Harvard is a hoax.

You've been hoaxed.

Again!

"powder keg" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

That's priceless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back