NAACP leader defends Harvard President Claudine Gay, says critics are 'advancing a White supremacist agenda'

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
Should the NAACP oust their leader who apparently is also an Anti-Semite? Gay said that in the right context, it's okay to call for the genocide of Jews. Now, anyone who demands Gay's removal at Harvard is a White Supremacist. The last I looked, White Supremacists were highly anti-Jew. As much, if not more, than they are anti-anything but white including Blacks. But it's Blacks that are calling for the genocide of Jews here.

Should the NAACP oust their leader who apparently is also an Anti-Semite? Gay said that in the right context, it's okay to call for the genocide of Jews. Now, anyone who demands Gay's removal at Harvard is a White Supremacist. The last I looked, White Supremacists were highly anti-Jew. As much, if not more, than they are anti-anything but white including Blacks. But it's Blacks that are calling for the genocide of Jews here.

No one, and i mean NO ONE, cares about any statements from the NAACP. They were irrelevant two decades ago.

By the statement of Derrick Johnson, then, it's acceptable to call for the genocide of any race, societal group, or species, one wants to get rid of.
So, go out and destroy all homo-sapiens. Nuke it all and be done with it.

No one, and i mean NO ONE, cares about any statements from the NAACP. They were irrelevant two decades ago.
Disagree with that. He’s saying it to the Democrats and Blacks in this country.

wow.

The bigger question is why should American Jews keep writing checks to the Democrat Party that puts up with this? Let Black America write checks for hate like this.

American Jews need to grow a pair.

Only in Wingnut land is free speech "Anti-Semitic", because the biggest fear the Zionists have is that people will see what they are actually doing over there on our tax dime.

Disagree with that. He’s saying it to the Democrats and Blacks in this country.
He is defending Gaye. He is obviously wrong for doing so. The NAACP has a long record of taking idiotic positions.

Not true those who need to be a victim to explain why they have failed at life care. I can think of two people here who base their whole identity on being the victim and hate anyone who does not play the victim with them. But no intelligent person seems to care.

I believe that if an anonymous poll is given to whites, majority would say segregation is the answer. This isn't the same segregation like back in the 60s but it's best interest for every ethnicity.

Only in Wingnut land is free speech "Anti-Semitic", because the biggest fear the Zionists have is that people will see what they are actually doing over there on our tax dime.
This coming from the side that can’t get any consistency with “hate speech”.

You are telling a lie or you are stupid.
Claudine Gay NEVER stated that " it's okay to call for the genocide of jews."

Be honest or get lost.

More and more colleges these days are permitting Black only dorms. It's a good sign of racial equity taking root.

You are telling a lie or you are stupid.
Claudine Gay NEVER stated that " it's okay to call for the genocide of jews."

Be honest or get lost.
She also didn't discipline the students until conservatives ratted them out.

Forum List

Back