NAACP leader defends Harvard President Claudine Gay, says critics are 'advancing a White supremacist agenda'

^ Warren Jeffs approves this message. :)

But yeah, I thought Gay did a fine job at that hearing.
Jeff’s is not a member of The Church that was restored. Daniel said when restored would not be given to another. No branches would have any authority.

Gay is a fascist pig and looks like one too.

So, um, if the Book of Mormon is True, why have we found NO archaeological evidence of the Nephite/Lamanite civilization? The ACTUAL Bible mentions Israel, Egypt, Persia, and Rome, which are all civilizations we can independently verify existed through archeological evidence and other historical sources.

While Smith's Bible Fan Fic was influenced by (then) recent discovery of Mound Building Civilizations (And straight up plagiarism of Ethan Smith's A View of the Hebrews) where racist ass white people in the 19th century couldn't believe that Native Americans could build anything like that, so it must have been lost tribes from Israel (who are also white, apparently!)
You can read the same information I’ve presented too. That’s if you are also not interested in scholarship rebuttals that changed the Smithsonian’s statements over the years.

Jeff’s is not a member of The Church that was restored. Daniel said when restored would not be given to another. No branches would have any authority.

1703267064145.png

Actually, if I were to pop back to 1844 in my Time-Travelling Police Box and pick up Joseph Smith and bring him to the present day, he would recognize Warren Jeff's Church as closer to his own than the Mainstream LDS.

The only difference is the main church has mainstreamed. When they realized that Polygamy was a bad look for them, the Prophet had a conversation with God and decided it wasn't something God endorsed anymore.

You can read the same information I’ve presented too. That’s if you are also not interested in scholarship rebuttals that changed the Smithsonian’s statements over the years.
So where are the ruins of the Nephite cities?

We'd be able to find them, right?

The Nephites existed for as long as the Roman Empire did.

For Rome, we have ruins all across Europe (and even a few buildings that are still being used today) coins, written histories, evidence in modern languages, place names, etc.

For the Nephites.... nothing. Not a single scrap of historical evidence. You couldn't even point to me on a map where their civilization existed.

Should the NAACP oust their leader who apparently is also an Anti-Semite? Gay said that in the right context, it's okay to call for the genocide of Jews. Now, anyone who demands Gay's removal at Harvard is a White Supremacist. The last I looked, White Supremacists were highly anti-Jew. As much, if not more, than they are anti-anything but white including Blacks. But it's Blacks that are calling for the genocide of Jews here.

Meh, they have zero credibility, and know it, they just make noises for each other now, same as they do here on this board. They're a joke, they can't run anything, manage anything, and will just fail miserably without Whitey, and they know it, they're just running con games and hoping to scare rich elite white people into giving them freebies at the expense of white proles, is all.

I believe that if an anonymous poll is given to whites, majority would say segregation is the answer. This isn't the same segregation like back in the 60s but it's best interest for every ethnicity.

Most blacks and latinos already self-segregate. They don't give a shit about 'Diversity', just extorting free shit for themselves is all.

View attachment 877203
Actually, if I were to pop back to 1844 in my Time-Travelling Police Box and pick up Joseph Smith and bring him to the present day, he would recognize Warren Jeff's Church as closer to his own than the Mainstream LDS.

The only difference is the main church has mainstreamed. When they realized that Polygamy was a bad look for them, the Prophet had a conversation with God and decided it wasn't something God endorsed anymore.
No he would not. He would know that there had been a continuous line of Prophets and Presidents of the Church and changes would have been made administratively, but not doctrinally.
God still endorses polygamy. Administratively because of doctrine (Articles of Faith #12). Read the rebuttal dude.

For Rome, we have ruins all across Europe (and even a few buildings that are still being used today) coins, written histories, evidence in modern languages, place names, etc.

For the Nephites.... nothing. Not a single scrap of historical evidence. You couldn't even point to me on a map where their civilization existed.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are many more ruins throughout North and South America that have not been unearth. New technology has shown this to be true. But again, you are not scholarly enough. Read the articles I provided for your answers.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. There are many more ruins throughout North and South America that have not been unearth. New technology has shown this to be true. But again, you are not scholarly enough. Read the articles I provided for your answers.
I don't read Mormon Propaganda. No mainstream historian claims that Nephites were a thing.

No he would not. He would know that there had been a continuous line of Prophets and Presidents of the Church and changes would have been made administratively, but not doctrinally.
God still endorses polygamy. Administratively because of doctrine (Articles of Faith #12). Read the rebuttal dude.

God, that statement was positively Orwellian.

I don't have a problem with polygamy as long as everyone is a consenting adult. That isn't how the Mormons practiced it, though.

I don't read Mormon Propaganda. No mainstream historian claims that Nephites were a thing.

God, that statement was positively Orwellian.

I don't have a problem with polygamy as long as everyone is a consenting adult. That isn't how the Mormons practiced it, though.
You only read anti-propeganda. Stupid is as stupid does. Not interested in finding truth.

Jeff’s is not a member of The Church that was restored.
True.

But he's all Mormon. :)
Daniel said when restored would not be given to another. No branches would have any authority.
Jeffs is a pedo/predator through and through.

Smith would be proud. :dev3:
Not an upstanding child rapist like Prophet Smith eh?

But yeah, she did a fine job at the hearing.

Last edited:

You need special glasses to see the evidence!!!!

I don't disagree with you on the Nephite thing, but it IS true that new ancient societies are being discovered in these regions.

The problem is that the jungle grows fast & obscures much.

Last edited:
You only read anti-propeganda. Stupid is as stupid does. Not interested in finding truth.

Or I just recognize bullshit when I see it. Applying Occam's razor, it's far more probable Joseph Smith was a con man than the Book of Mormon is true.

You need special glasses to see the evidence!!!!

Like the Umman and Thummin? Don't get high on your own supply.

I don't disagree with you on the Nephite thing, but it IS true that new ancient societies are being discovered in these regions.

The problem is that the jungle grows fast & obscures much.
The "Jungle"? really?

So how did the plates get to New York if the Nephite Civilization was in "The Jungle"?

Or I just recognize bullshit when I see it. Applying Occam's razor, it's far more probable Joseph Smith was a con man than the Book of Mormon is true.

The "Jungle"? really?

So how did the plates get to New York if the Nephite Civilization was in "The Jungle"?
You seem to be forgetting that I agree with you...

...but be careful about assuming that just because something hasn't been re/discovered, it doesn't exist, particularly in that part of the world.

The "Jungle"? really?

Read up on LIDAR lazar research. Oh, that’s right. You don’t read anything that would increase your knowledge. Anything you don’t know doesn’t exist so you won’t study it.

Forum List

Back