NAACP leader defends Harvard President Claudine Gay, says critics are 'advancing a White supremacist agenda'

Did Jesus say in the New Testament, "Hey, guys, I'm totally cool with Witches now!"

Nope. Witch Trials occurred all the way from begining of the Dark ages all the way up until the 18th century in some parts of Europe.

God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

Are you really this piss-ignorant? (I mean, I know you're a Mormon, which is fairly high on the Fundi-Tard scale). SALEM WASN'T THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAD WITCH TRIALS.

THOUSANDS OF WOMEN WERE MURDERED IN WITCH TRIALS, often for nothing more serious than having a knowledge of folk medicine.
Well, you mentioned the "Dark Ages." That's when the various sects of Christian churches fell off the bandwagon and went in to full blow APOSTACY. So, those which trials you are talking about came about with apostates to the Church and religion Christ set up. We actually have gone back to the days and teachings of Christ and his Apostles and gone away from the Catholic apostasy church teachings.

And you are still unable to refute them... amazingly.

No Hypocrisy at all. 10-7 was karma for 75 years of abuse of the Palestinian people.
If the US releases Israel off the leash, the Hamas would be gone overnight. Gaza and West Bank would be annexed. These peace loving Palestinians haven't made any effort to build water harnessing or filtration technology knowing they are in the desert but instead wasting valuable resources buying weapons and digging tunnels. At least we know which side have superior IQ.

Well, you mentioned the "Dark Ages." That's when the various sects of Christian churches fell off the bandwagon and went in to full blow APOSTACY. So, those which trials you are talking about came about with apostates to the Church and religion Christ set up. We actually have gone back to the days and teachings of Christ and his Apostles and gone away from the Catholic apostasy church teachings.

Are you really this piss ignorant of history? I just pointed out to you that witch burnings continued well until the 18th century. They weren't "Apostates", they were the official churches of the time.

Protestant Churches were just as likely as Catholic ones to burn witches. Until everyone realized that there were no witched. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

Exodus 22:18 didn't change.

If the US releases Israel off the leash, the Hamas would be gone overnight. Gaza and West Bank would be annexed. These peace loving Palestinians haven't made any effort to build water harnessing or filtration technology knowing they are in the desert but instead wasting valuable resources buying weapons and digging tunnels. At least we know which side have superior IQ.

No one said the Palestinians were "peace-loving".

If you are being oppressed by a foreign invader, tunnels and weapons are a great investment.

I'd like the US to be released from Israel's leash, personally. I'm tired of America putting Israelis before Americans.

Are you really this piss ignorant of history? I just pointed out to you that witch burnings continued well until the 18th century. They weren't "Apostates", they were the official churches of the time.

Protestant Churches were just as likely as Catholic ones to burn witches. Until everyone realized that there were no witched. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

Exodus 22:18 didn't change.
"Official" churches :laughing0301: Like I said, there were no official churches since John the Revelator was transliterated to the 19th century. Today, there is an official Church of Jesus Christ with all power and authority to act in Christ's name. Before this, those you call official were in apostasy. Thus, they did not have the gift of the Holy Ghost and many lost the light of Christ as well.

That’s because they don’t want a safe and self-sufficient GAZA as much as they want all of Israel annihilated.

"Official" churches. Like I said, there were no official churches since John the Revelator was transliterated to the 19th century. Today, there is an official Church of Jesus Christ with all power and authority to act in Christ's name. Before this, those you call official were in apostasy. Thus, they did not have the gift of the Holy Ghost and many lost the light of Christ as well.

That's right, I keep forgetting you're a Mormon, and you really think God was talking to Joseph Smith and told Joseph Smith to fuck all those teenage girls like a good cult leader. Oh, and Native Americans were really Jews who got cursed by God with Dark Skin. And you can baptize dead people. And you are wearing magic underwear. And all the other crazy shit you believe.

Point is- the bible said that you shall not suffer a witch to live.

For centuries, Christians killed women (and some men) accused of being witches by the thousands.

Then we stopped killing witches. First, because we realized there weren't any witches, and secondly because we realized that it would be a bit harsh if there were.

That's right, I keep forgetting you're a Mormon, and you really think God was talking to Joseph Smith and told Joseph Smith to fuck all those teenage girls like a good cult leader. Oh, and Native Americans were really Jews who got cursed by God with Dark Skin. And you can baptize dead people. And you are wearing magic underwear. And all the other crazy shit you believe.

For centuries, Christians killed women (and some men) accused of being witches by the thousands.

Then we stopped killing witches. First, because we realized there weren't any witches, and secondly because we realized that it would be a bit harsh if there were.

Why do you so called Christians lie and rumormonger so much? Not a thing you wrote is correct except we can baptized those who have died as Paul stated i 1Cor. 15:29. However, again, you so called Christians can't read either. Yes, Joseph Smith saw the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He spoke with the Son, Jesus Christ. The book referred to in Isaiah chapter 29 was brought forth, the stick of Joseph. And, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little, the Church has been restored to its fullness through living prophets and apostles. All other churches have no authority to perform any ordinance like baptism or the gift of the Holy Ghost or confer the Priesthoods upon men.
So, for centuries, so called Christians tortured and killed people in the name of Christ who they did not represent.

I once defended Mormons and their faith, believing that their insane myths were no more delusional than those of any other religion.

But I've learned that one must be a special brand of crazy to buy into LDS fantasies.

They literally worship a child sexual predator & extreme con artist.

The views expressed here at USMB, and the manner in which they're presented, are quite common - prevalent - in that faith.

Blaylock is especially deranged of course.

There are exceptions of course; DonnyO is a pretty nice guy for instance. :)

Back to topic, I thought Gay handled herself well, and in keeping with the (alleged) caliber of her institution.

Why do you so called Christians lie and rumormonger so much? Not a thing you wrote is correct except we can baptized those who have died as Paul stated i 1Cor. 15:29.

I'm not a Christian. I just point out historical facts. Your Cult has a shady history at best. I see Joseph Smith as a guy who was a con artist who started to believe his own con.

And, no, baptizing dead people is silly. I just imagine the scene in Hell (or is that the Outer Darkness). "Hey, Bob, good news on that eternal torment thing for belonging to the wrong church. Your distant cousin had you baptized into LDS, so now you get promoted to the Tellestial Heaven!"

However, again, you so called Christians can't read either. Yes, Joseph Smith saw the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He spoke with the Son, Jesus Christ.

No, he didn't. He was a liar. He also changed his story numerous times over the years.

Here's proof that even the leaders know it's a con. When the forger Hoffman created a fake letter claiming Joseph Smith got the Golden Plates from a White Salamander, the Church assumed it might well be real and paid a lot of money to buy it and hide it.

So, for centuries, so called Christians tortured and killed people in the name of Christ who they did not represent.
So did the Mormons. Do you want to talk about the Mountain Meadow Massacre of September 11, 1857?

I once defended Mormons and their faith, believing that their insane myths were no more delusional than those of any other religion.

But I've learned that one must be a special brand of crazy to buy into LDS fantasies.

They literally worship a child sexual predator & extreme con artist.

The views expressed here at USMB, and the manner in which they're presented, are quite common - prevalent - in that faith.

Blaylock is especially deranged of course.

There are exceptions of course; DonnyO is a pretty nice guy for instance.

I think it would be unfair to blame all of Blaylock's derangement on his cult. I think the guy is kind of nuts in general.

Back to topic, I thought Gay handled herself well, and in keeping with the (alleged) caliber of her institution.

Meh, these university presidents are trying to both support free speech, and keep donors happy.

The real problem is that the Zionist Lobby doesn't want an actual discussion of the Palestine issue, because then we'd have to have a self-examination of why we are supporting an apartheid state.

I think it would be unfair to blame all of Blaylock's derangement on his cult. I think the guy is kind of nuts in general.
B2 is indeed in a category all his own. :eek:
Meh, these university presidents are trying to both support free speech, and keep donors happy.
Well, that's the gig/game.

I don't judge Mahomes by his golfing skills, but he's a heck of a QB.

But US/Canadian football... :rolleyes:
The real problem is that the Zionist Lobby doesn't want an actual discussion of the Palestine issue, because then we'd have to have a self-examination of why we are supporting an apartheid state.
Yup.

I'm not a Christian. I just point out historical facts. Your Cult has a shady history at best. I see Joseph Smith as a guy who was a con artist who started to believe his own con.

And, no, baptizing dead people is silly. I just imagine the scene in Hell (or is that the Outer Darkness). "Hey, Bob, good news on that eternal torment thing for belonging to the wrong church. Your distant cousin had you baptized into LDS, so now you get promoted to the Tellestial Heaven!"

No, he didn't. He was a liar. He also changed his story numerous times over the years.

Here's proof that even the leaders know it's a con. When the forger Hoffman created a fake letter claiming Joseph Smith got the Golden Plates from a White Salamander, the Church assumed it might well be real and paid a lot of money to buy it and hide it.

So did the Mormons. Do you want to talk about the Mountain Meadow Massacre of September 11, 1857?
Ahhh…A heathen! No wonder you lie and rumormonger.

Again, if you guys have to lie about what you believe to not scare off the straights, that says a lot about you.

In a nutshell, most of it is true. Most of what was said is still in the Bible but not taught by the 40,000 Christian sects. I have provided the scriptures, especially the ones that the lady closed the door on. Now, here is where the deceit is with the video and all anti-mormons. The way the message is conveyed would not be all in one meeting. And, much of it would not be covered the way it was covered. Take the part where it was said that "As man is now, God once was. As God is now, man may become. That is not a scriptural statement. That was a statement made by one of our past Prophets. However, it is correct. Resurrected Celestial bodies will reside in the Celestial Kingdom of God, the highest kingdom of Heaven. There, only those men and women who have been sealed to their wives for all time and all eternity will reside. We will have what we have been taught "eternal increase in joy and posterity." Meaning, we sill have spirit children as well. The details will be revealed if you get there. So, don't ask. Only the righteous will ever know.

In a nutshell, most of it is true. Most of what was said is still in the Bible but not taught by the 40,000 Christian sects. I have provided the scriptures, especially the ones that the lady closed the door on. Now, here is where the deceit is with the video and all anti-mormons. The way the message is conveyed would not be all in one meeting. And, much of it would not be covered the way it was covered. Take the part where it was said that "As man is now, God once was. As God is now, man may become. That is not a scriptural statement. That was a statement made by one of our past Prophets. However, it is correct. Resurrected Celestial bodies will reside in the Celestial Kingdom of God, the highest kingdom of Heaven. There, only those men and women who have been sealed to their wives for all time and all eternity will reside. We will have what we have been taught "eternal increase in joy and posterity." Meaning, we sill have spirit children as well. The details will be revealed if you get there. So, don't ask. Only the righteous will ever know.

Actually, to paraphrase Jean-Luc Picard, "I refuse to believe the universe is that badly designed!"

Having to ease newcomers into it is like the Scientologists not telling their Marks.... er... followers about Evil Space Lord Xenu until they've reached level 10.

But that's the problem with all religion. It's just something someone made up.

Actually, to paraphrase Jean-Luc Picard, "I refuse to believe the universe is that badly designed!"

Having to ease newcomers into it is like the Scientologists not telling their Marks.... er... followers about Evil Space Lord Xenu until they've reached level 10.

But that's the problem with all religion. It's just something someone made up.
It’s all true. God lives. Jesus is our Lord and Savior. Joseph Smith was the Prophet called to restore Christ’s Church. The Book of Mormon is true. We can inherit all our Father in Heaven has. I testify by the power and gift of the Holy Ghost this is true. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen

It’s all true. God lives. Jesus is our Lord and Savior. Joseph Smith was the Prophet called to restore Christ’s Church. The Book of Mormon is true. We can inherit all our Father in Heaven has. I testify by the power and gift of the Holy Ghost this is true. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen
^ Warren Jeffs approves this message. :)

But yeah, I thought Gay did a fine job at that hearing.

So, um, if the Book of Mormon is True, why have we found NO archaeological evidence of the Nephite/Lamanite civilization? The ACTUAL Bible mentions Israel, Egypt, Persia, and Rome, which are all civilizations we can independently verify existed through archeological evidence and other historical sources.

While Smith's Bible Fan Fic was influenced by (then) recent discovery of Mound Building Civilizations (And straight up plagiarism of Ethan Smith's A View of the Hebrews) where racist ass white people in the 19th century couldn't believe that Native Americans could build anything like that, so it must have been lost tribes from Israel (who are also white, apparently!)

Forum List

Back