POTUS said he won't be seen for awhile.

Do something positive and good for average Americans and it gets you on an enemy list?.....this is why we must re elect Trump...like him or not...he really is the peoples president.....Biden is the establishments old guard choice....don't be fooled....

ZOMG i read something on twatter. must share immediately.

if Trump shuts up for 14 days, everyone will be better off. quarantine is good to control trolls.
He won’t shut up. He lacks impulse control...like a 2-yr old, he is already furiously jabbing buttons.

if Trump shuts up for 14 days, everyone will be better off. quarantine is good to control trolls.
He won’t shut up. He lacks impulse control...like a 2-yr old, he is already furiously jabbing buttons.
He won't shut up saying things you don't like eh ? Well tough titty ..... Rotflmbo.

He won't shut up saying things you don't like eh ? Well tough titty ..... Rotflmbo.
No....not what I don’t like. Lots of presidents say things I don’t like. It is the childish immature crap. Hell, even your own side gets tired of it...though it is euphemistically referred to as “not helpful”.

Wonder if he received a substantial death threat? He mentioned having "powerful, rich enemies who dont like what he's doing". POTUS may vanish for safety reasons.

More likely, he is pouting over the uproarious laughter coming from the entire world, directed at him and his Axios interview. That was really something special.

Kinda like Biden saying something stupid everytime he says something.

Unlike Trump...Biden has been known to stay quiet. Stupid stuff aside, I have yet to see him obsessively Tweeting at all hours.

Wonder if he received a substantial death threat? He mentioned having "powerful, rich enemies who dont like what he's doing". POTUS may vanish for safety reasons.

He’s just talking out of his ass per usual

Unlike Trump...Biden has been known to stay quiet. Stupid stuff aside, I have yet to see him obsessively Tweeting at all hours.
You actually wrote this ?? Rotflmbo.

Hell he couldn't finish a line of tweet...

You actually wrote this ?? Rotflmbo.

Hell he couldn't finish a line of tweet...

Imagine Biden when he gets on the stump everyday? And when the time comes when he actually has to talk to the press two or three times a day? He comes out once every 2 weeks, get tossed softballs, and still manages to say incredibly stupid things every time he opens his mouth.

I think this is what's shaking up the rich and powerful (Pray for the president)

Remember, she was a 16 year old girl
Everything is about to be exposed!

In that same deposition, Giuffre also said she was sent to have sex with former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, and that she first had sex with famous attorney Alan Dershowitz at Epstein's residence in New York. Last summer, both men denied meeting Giuffre.

Last edited:

And I've yet to see you go long wo bitching about Trump.

some things you just know are going to happen

And I've yet to see you go long wo bitching about Trump.

some things you just know are going to happen
Yep

Forum List

Back