POTUS said he won't be seen for awhile.

never seen him sweat like that in the video before..... he usually is always powdered up....dry and cool.....

wonder if he caught covid? he's running a fever??

And that's why he will be away for a while, as he said? 14 day quarantine or something?
god damn you just pull whatever shit out of your ass you need to, don't you?

fucking russian trolls.

Wonder if he received a substantial death threat? He mentioned having "powerful, rich enemies who dont like what he's doing". POTUS may vanish for safety reasons.

I'm VERY surprised that we haven't heard of any serious attempts to take him out. His Secret Service people must be top-notch.

never seen him sweat like that in the video before..... he usually is always powdered up....dry and cool.....

And that's why he will be away for a while, as he said? 14 day quarantine or something?

fucking russian trolls.
Well, Care4all IS a bit dim. I believe that their SEVERE TDS clouds every thoughts that may be going on in their mentally challenged brain. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

fucking russian trolls.
Well, Care4all IS a bit dim. I believe that their SEVERE TDS clouds every thoughts that may be going on in their mentally challenged brain. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.
a bit?

and the grand canyon is a bit of a hole in the ground.

fucking russian trolls.
a bit?

and the grand canyon is a bit of a hole in the ground.
Ha-ha! Good call.

Nobody cares what you "need"

I do. In fact, I find his needs to be very, very special.

When people are so unintelligent that they cannot understand that an attempted coup is not a good thing for the democratic process, they are showing the very danger such benighted attitudes represent.

fucking russian trolls.
:lol:
Get a grip! Your Trump devotion syndrome is making you look like an uncontrollable, crazy, madman!!!

fucking russian trolls.
:lol:
Get a grip! Your Trump devotion syndrome is making you look like an uncontrollable, crazy, madman!!!
speaking of holes in the ground....

Meanwhile...those who say he is hiding from fear. He is not hiding. He is being careful and who wouldn't if in the same situation? Dude just pissed off Big Pharma by lowering med prices. Not counting all the other stuff going on.
Like I said...something big is about to happen. Big. YUGE!!
Do you often find yourself making up elaborate fantasies to explain Trump's behavior? I bet you do.

Meanwhile...those who say he is hiding from fear. He is not hiding. He is being careful and who wouldn't if in the same situation? Dude just pissed off Big Pharma by lowering med prices. Not counting all the other stuff going on.
Do you often find yourself making up elaborate fantasies to explain Trump's behavior? I bet you do.
you seem to have elaborate fantasies about his behavior. kinda odd, dude.

Ah yes, the trumpist debate method. You're the puppet! Haha...son, just shut up and read.

Ah yes, the trumpist debate method. You're the puppet! Haha...son, just shut up and read.
i have to read your posts.

they make me laf.

ha.

hey - i heard you are going for a major accomplishment tonight and this is your "ROCKY" music...

Last edited:
Ah yes, the liberal "debate" method...call 'em names, laugh at 'em, tell 'em to shut up.

Where did you go to school?

I'm hearing that something big is about to happen, or rather to be disclosed?...

I can't wait!:popcorn:

Forum List

Back