POTUS said he won't be seen for awhile.

Meanwhile...those who say he is hiding from fear. He is not hiding. He is being careful and who wouldn't if in the same situation? Dude just pissed off Big Pharma by lowering med prices. Not counting all the other stuff going on.
Like I said...something big is about to happen. Big. YUGE!!

I read that 55 attempts of assassination have already been attempted. Wow. This is kinda scarey.
The left has made him the president with the most assassination attemps
Youre being a drama queen and youre lying.
I need a legit site. Not a fable gossip column

" Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. "
Are you a junkie?
Asking for Biden.
Drug free. Why doe Biden want to know?

I read that 55 attempts of assassination have already been attempted. Wow. This is kinda scarey.

" Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. "
Are you a junkie?
Asking for Biden.
I dunno. I guess cuz he thinks all blacks are stuck in a rut, and are junkies. Or dog face pony soldiers.

Watch vids of Biden back in say..oh...2008. Even 2018 or 2019. Then watch his vids NOW.
BIG difference. His brain is mush. But people will still vote for him. Mindboggling.

Meanwhile...those who say he is hiding from fear. He is not hiding. He is being careful and who wouldn't if in the same situation? Dude just pissed off Big Pharma by lowering med prices. Not counting all the other stuff going on.
Like I said...something big is about to happen. Big. YUGE!!
If you read about his executive orders you can will see they wont do shit. They are just distractions that will be tied up for years in court. He is playing you guys for fools again.

Are you a junkie?
Asking for Biden.
I dunno. I guess cuz he thinks all blacks are stuck in a rut, and are junkies. Or dog face pony soldiers.
You dont have to be on drugs to be stuck in a rut. When did he say that?

never seen him sweat like that in the video before..... he usually is always powdered up....dry and cool.....

wonder if he caught covid? he's running a fever??

And that's why he will be away for a while, as he said? 14 day quarantine or something?

never seen him sweat like that in the video before..... he usually is always powdered up....dry and cool.....

And that's why he will be away for a while, as he said? 14 day quarantine or something?
He is under tremendous pressure. ENORMOUS pressure. Hes been going strong for 3 years now. Who wouldnt sweat under these circumstances?
Personally..I think whatever is happening has to do with some really big names...and child trafficking. That is a HUGE business, and he's been after them for some time. No telling what has been discovered.
I prefer him in AF1 or some bunker when it all breaks open with arrests and indictments.

What is eerie and disturbing is that since early in his presidency (and maybe even before that) there have been a bunch of references to Trump and the "a" word in popular culture...TV, music videos, etc.

Predictive programming? (that's a controversial topic in and of itself) Or just haters expressing what is inside of them?

Nobody cares what you "need"
Youre just mad your chicken shit link was some right wing crap they threw out for you to gobble up you fucking fool. :lol:

If you didnt care you wouldnt have tried to convince me with your retarded link.
I dont post anything to convince a jungle monkey.

I prefer him in AF1 or some bunker when it all breaks open with arrests and indictments
Rush was playing a statement by Trump a few days ago that something huge is about to break. I cant find it now, but that was the first thing that came to mind when he said this

I thought the same on the Covid thing. If he did finally catch it, I'd wonder if it was due to relentless attempts and attacks by his enemies in some way, shape or form ??? I remember the white powder in the envelopes that was sent to our leaders back in the day. Wow. That was a dangerous and scary time for the nation also. Then the republican baseball game etc.

The administration needs to order an investigtion if he has the Covid. Leave no stone unturned.

Might need to close the nation completely off to the outside, figure out who is this nations enemy or foe on the inside, and get this virus and them arrested quickly, otherwise if fowel play is in our midst.

A vaccine was needed yesterday.

Hope nothing like this is going on, but the mind can't help but wonder when see all that is going on today in America. Especially with the hate that America is consumed with now.

Praying for America.

Stop the hate. NOW !!!!!

I thought the same on the Covid thing. If he did finally catch it, I'd wonder if it was due to relentless attempts and attacks by his enemies in some way, shape or form ??? I remember the white powder in the envelopes that was sent to our leaders back in the day. Wow. That was a dangerous and scary time for the nation also. Then the republican baseball game etc.

The administration needs to order an investigtion if he has the Covid. Leave no stone unturned.

Might need to close the nation completely off to the outside, figure out who is this nations enemy or foe on the inside, and get this virus and them arrested quickly, otherwise if fowel play is in our midst.

A vaccine was needed yesterday.

Hope nothing like this is going on, but the mind can't help but wonder when see all that is going on today in America. Especially with the hate that America is consumed with now.

Praying for America.

Stop the hate. NOW !!!!!
I do think he is worried about it, same with secret service.... it's their job to protect him.

I wish he and especially, everyone that meets with him, would wear a mask.... which is not a perfect solution to protection, but better than just testing everyone in contact with him... because testing can have false negatives....

Yes, we need a viable vaccine, as in yesterday!!!!

Wonder if he received a substantial death threat? He mentioned having "powerful, rich enemies who dont like what he's doing". POTUS may vanish for safety reasons.

No. This is a distraction attempt, in a long line of distraction attempts, if it’s even true.

Trump has a lot of enemies. None for political reasons. All of his enemies are the same as any other mob bosses enemies.

Forum List

Back