POTUS said he won't be seen for awhile.

Trump is certainly galvanizing, and he shoots from the hip instead of being measured, but the sheer level of hatred directed at him and the sheer determination to remove him by any means necessary is FAR more destructive to our country than anything I have seen in my lifetime.

Trump is certainly galvanizing, and he shoots from the hip instead of being measured, but the sheer level of hatred directed at him and the sheer determination to remove him by any means necessary is FAR more destructive to our country than anything I have seen in my lifetime.
How so?

This is the first time we have had an honest to god incompetent fuckup and clown in the office. He makes me miss Bush Jr.

How so?
He was duly elected.

If you cannot see that the combined apparatus of a political party in conjunction with the press and foreign actors working to overturn the results of that election are dangerous to our democracy, it is obvious that you slept right through the civics lessons you SHOUND have received when you were in middle school.

Wonder if he received a substantial death threat? He mentioned having "powerful, rich enemies who dont like what he's doing". POTUS may vanish for safety reasons.

Probably going to have the FBI arrest Biden

This is the first time we have had an honest to god incompetent fuckup and clown in the office. He makes me miss Bush Jr.

Across all 57 States.

Have you been drug tested recently?

If you cannot see that the combined apparatus of a political party in conjunction with the press and foreign actors working to overturn the results of that election are dangerous to our democracy, it is obvious that you slept right through the civics lessons you SHOUND have received when you were in middle school
Neato! But you talked about the most destructive force, or some shit like that. I was asking you, how so?

How so?
He was duly elected.

If you cannot see that the combined apparatus of a political party in conjunction with the press and foreign actors working to overturn the results of that election are dangerous to our democracy, it is obvious that you slept right through the civics lessons you SHOUND have received when you were in middle school.
Freedom of press. Its in the constitution. Drumpf is trying to circumvent and destroy that check.

Across all 57 States.

Injecting bleach.

I dont do drugs. They are bad for you along with alcohol and smoking.

If you cannot see that the combined apparatus of a political party in conjunction with the press and foreign actors working to overturn the results of that election are dangerous to our democracy, it is obvious that you slept right through the civics lessons you SHOUND have received when you were in middle school
Neato! But you talked about the most destructive force, or some shit like that. I was asking you, how so?
If you do not think an attempt to overthrow the results of an election by any means necessary is something dangerous to our country, that is only because you are a manifestly ignorant individual.

If you do not think an attempt to overthrow the results of an election by any means necessary is something dangerous to our country, that is only because you are a manifestly ignorant individual.
What specifically is someone doing to overthrow the results of the electoral college?

Across all 57 States.

Biden wants to know

I read that 55 attempts of assassination have already been attempted. Wow. This is kinda scarey.
The left has made him the president with the most assassination attemps
Youre being a drama queen and youre lying.

I read that 55 attempts of assassination have already been attempted. Wow. This is kinda scarey.
I need a legit site. Not a fable gossip column

" Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. "

" Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. "
Nobody cares what you "need"

Nobody cares what you "need"
Youre just mad your chicken shit link was some right wing crap they threw out for you to gobble up you fucking fool. :lol:

If you didnt care you wouldnt have tried to convince me with your retarded link.

Are you a junkie?
Asking for Biden.

Forum List

Back