Antifa and BLM Using IED's on Federal Law Enforcement. Democrats Refuse to Condemn this Terrorism

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
Time for U.S. Marshal Service and DHS agent's to use deadly force against the military wing of Democratic Party.

harmonica

Platinum Member
Reaction score
time to join the KKK for self defense--for starters
...blacks beat white people to death with bats, and they complain about cops!!
fk them....you will not replace us......it's death time

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Damn. FOX News has sent the Trump psychopaths into a particularly violent killing frenzy tonight.

Trumpism is a now a death cult. Not every Trump cultist is a pissy violent psychopath, but most are. And look at all them here now, trying to convince each other how tough they are, and failing so hilariously.

The Republicans party? A cartel. That's why they no longer have any coherent platform. They're just about power for power's sake. Fascism and white supremacism aren't the ends, they're the means that the Republicans use to hold power.

Now, back to your bunkers, Trump cultists. You don't want to miss the next bit of propaganda. TheParty would be angry.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn. FOX News has sent the Trump psychopaths into a particularly violent killing frenzy tonight.

Trumpism is a now a death cult. Not every Trump cultist is a pissy violent psychopath, but most are. And look at all them here now, trying to convince each other how tough they are, and failing so hilariously.

The Republicans party? A cartel. That's why they no longer have any coherent platform. They're just about power for power's sake. Fascism and white supremacism aren't the ends, they're the means that the Republicans use to hold power.

Now, back to your bunkers, Trump cultists. You don't want to miss the next bit of propaganda. TheParty would be angry.

Ummmm, it's you retards being violent, stupid kitty.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You project more than AMC and Cinemark Theaters combined.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have a 357 magnum and a 38 snub nose special. MrG has a 9 mil with extra clips. Mine are revolvers, and I would probably be beaten to death when I run out of bullets in the chambers, but....I will take a dozen or two with me. Guaranteed.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List