Postcards Sent to Jen Psaki Home

Remember, she said that both she and the Biden administration support peoples' "right" to protest outside the homes of those they disagree with. Just sayin'...

Good point, Marv! Perhaps people SHOULD protest outside Jen's house (though I forget why), then wait for all of the Pelosis and Bidens to step forward commending them on that protected right.

Do you think she earned it?

I don't.
She was horrible at her job. She wasn't even a decent liar.
The new one is even worse.....but makes Psaki look good by comparison.

The Martinique Muff Diver's challenge is to actually listen to the question, attempt to think and respond on her feet, without reading a peripheral prepared response!

I don't think that she is capable of this!!
Prediction: Gone in 6 months.

The Martinique Muff Diver's challenge is to actually listen to the question, attempt to think and respond on her feet, without reading a peripheral prepared response!

I don't think that she is capable of this!!
Prediction: Gone in 6 months.
She was a diversity pick. She's there because she checks the right boxes.

Democrats have no hope of winning without cheating or tricking blacks, homosexuals, and Latinos into voting for them.

Most of the white race has abandoned their shriveled up white asses.

They also can get rid of her and blame it on Republicans.

They put homosexuals and blacks in office and they screw everything up horribly.
They intentionally piss everyone off. Create a huge swath of hatred across the country.
Then they blame Tucker Carlson and racist rightwingers for some mentally challenged white kid shooting up his school or a shopping mall.

Last edited:
She was a diversity pick. She's there because she checks the right boxes.

Democrats have no hope of winning without cheating or tricking blacks, homosexuals, and Latinos into voting for them.

Most of the white race has abandoned their shriveled up white asses.

They also can get rid of her and blame it on Republicans.

That's like throwing the same shit against the wall that no longer sticks.

Qui tacet consentire videtur.

Who remains silent appears to give consent.

Isn't it just like sanctimonious hypocrites to feign piousness that they are better than
patriots who fight back. I do not suffer fools gladly. Moreover, somebody has no idea of the
definition of "harassment" much less "stalking."

Expressing oneself is neither.

Rather, I'd say NOT adhering to the constitution is what got us "here."

Probably something like 80-90% of all the fed controls now is constitutionally outside their legal mandate, but they do it anyway because the fucking pussy states let them.
We, the People Who Bungled the Articles of Confederation, Bungle Again

At least you could admit that the Constitution is too weak to sustain its Preamble.

Forum List

Back