ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Landscape format in Paint
Look at print preview before doing bottom half of 80-120 pound card stock
for postcards

Psaki Address Postcards.png

Psaki postcard.jpg

Sorry, but I don't subscribed to stalking and harassing people simply because I don't like or disagree with them. That is for leftards to do.
What you are saying is true but they sure get a lot of mileage with the one way viciousness. And have moved this nation far to the left of left doing it.

What you are saying is true but they sure get a lot of mileage with the one way viciousness. And have moved this nation far to the left of left doing it.

No doubt about that! The battle then is to:
  1. Slowly deconstruct the system which has been allowed to accrue which permits such viousness in the first place. Even as I address the same kinds of bad behavior allowed here elsewhere, this level of viciousness has only come about because of the infrastructure they've built which allows it (like here)!
  2. Take apart the big tech and media infrastructure supporting it. Elon is a start as are news networks like OAN and RAV, as well as documentaries like 2000 Mules.
  3. Get the riff-raff RINOs out and good America First people in.
  4. Clean up corruption by assiduously enforcing laws.
  5. Look back and analyze the path by which we got here in the first place and TAKE SURE STEPS to never allow it to happen again.

Maybe, but I'd hate to do anything which would make me resort to the same methods as the left, making me no better than them. I have no desire to punish Psaki for her opinions, just to make sure idiots like her never rise to the position of actual authority.

Tis' better they be banished to MSNBC and be rewarded with a healthy paycheck.
Dimm's reward their 'useful idiots'.

Forum List

Back