Post A Message to The Future Here.

And all three of the Justices that Mitch used Trump to place on the court are bald faced liars.

All three of them looked The American People in the eye and said that Roe was settled precedent.

Things would be different had they not lied.

And having agenda driven liars on The Supreme Court for life is going to backfire on Mitch and the Republicans. That is an official prediction.

And all three of the Justices that Mitch used Trump to place on the court are bald faced liars.

All three of them looked The American People in the eye and said that Roe was settled precedent.

And having agenda driven liars on The Supreme Court for life is going to backfire on Mitch and the Republicans. That is an official prediction.
Not a single lie, you retard. It was settled law and it did have precedential value. So was Plessy v. Ferguson. Mistakes are allowed to be corrected.

Dear future, don’t judge us all as being as stupid as AVG-JOE. He isn’t “average” at all. He is vastly sub-normal.

Last edited:

Yes, like gun laws in many states, abortion was unconstitutionally settled. They unsettled it. They didn't lie.

Interview them all yourself, did you?

Yes, like gun laws in many states, abortion was unconstitutionally settled. They unsettled it. They didn't lie.
They were all asked more than once, under oath, if they were intent on overturning abortion and all three said no.

It is on tape. Look it up.

Pants on fire liars.

Oh, they got nothin' on Trump, but judges should be held to a higher standard than t.v. personalities.

Seems like every time an old trash pile, I mean really old, like 1,000 years or more, gets found, a lot of people get excited and start carefully pulling the decayed bits and pieces apart calling the pieces 'artifacts' and putting the stuff in museums. Ass-u-me-ing you're reading this in the USMessageboard Documentation of The Last 1,000 Years Library of History, and ass-u-me-ing human nature remains interested in the past, I want you to know that this average Joe did not understand the Pet Rock either. Nor do I get the attraction of "texting".

I also want you to know that in spite of what you have probably read about living at the dawn of the 21st Century, I feel lucky to be alive now. The odds of an average Joe being born into a pretty nice life have been getting better and better up to now, in no small part due to the influence of the concept behind 'America', and I trust the trend has not changed. Ain't life cool?

Do most of you feel lucky yet?

Have you reached for the stars?​

Haha, fuck you all, we fucked it all up for you. Cheers.

Not a single lie, you retard. It was settled law and it did have precedential value. So was Plessy v. Ferguson. Mistakes are allowed to be corrected.

Dear future, don’t judge us all as being as stupid as AVG-JOE. He isn’t “average” at all. He is vastly sub-normal.
Yeah, and forgive B.A. for being a childish Liability and resorting to personal attacks against the writers because he continues to bring ZERO actual argument to the discussion.

I have to disagree with you on this one Joe. The Supremes merely returned the question back to the States, as the COTUS DEMANDS.

Congress had 50 years to pass a law that dealt with it but they were so confident that they would be able to continue legislating from the Bench that they got lazy and refused to do their jobs.

This ruling was the correct one. And you should direct your ire at Congress, because they are the guilty party here.

Not the Court.

In concept and in spirit they were asked and in concept and in spirit they lied through their political teeth.

Unless you truly believe any of them are so stupid as to have not "gotten" the questions.

I don't believe that for one second.

And you are absolutely correct that congress is to blame.

Congress is to blame for abdicating the responsibilities for the really hard social issues to be legislated from the bench - that should never happen. 50 years later there needs to be an actual change to federal law if one is coming.

In concept and in spirit they were asked and in concept and in spirit they lied through their political teeth.

Unless you truly believe any of them are so stupid as to have not "gotten" the questions.

I don't believe that for one second.

The Supreme Court has reversed itself over 300 times.

THAT is precedent too.

You choose to ignore it.

And you are absolutely correct that congress is to blame.

Congress is to blame for abdicating the responsibilities for the really hard social issues to be legislated from the bench - that should never happen. 50 years later there needs to be an actual change to federal law if one is coming.

Agreed, the Supreme Court did the correct thing. Blame Congress for being the corrupt, feckless scumbags that they truly are.

The Supreme Court has reversed itself over 300 times.

THAT is precedent too.

You choose to ignore it.
I didn't ignore anything. I saw it coming because I know Mitch McConnell and I knew of his goal with the court since before Trump ever considered running.

I'm not saying anything about the reversal except for those three judges were specifically asked if they would do McConnell's bidding and all three answered in the negative.

Then they went and did EXACTLY the opposite of what they said they would do.

Liar, liar, two pairs of pants and a skirt on fire.

My point has nothing to do with the reversal, I care a LOT more about the successful politicizing of the entire court system over the last 30 years by McConnell and The Republicans, and the appointment of judges who're willing to lie under oath and on public t.v. to get the job.

I don't like unfairness and this stinks of it.

Last edited:
And I would bet my last bullet that all of this would be moot if the idiots in the senate on BOTH sides of the aisle had not adopted and maintained the 'Silent Filibuster'.

If a Senator is going to oppose legislation they need to be telling the American public why, and then ALL legislation needs to be voted on.

:dunno: How can they expect us to vote intelligently when they do NOTHING?

Irony......

What is more ironic:

The fact that The Republican Party was birthed by Lincoln back in the day to prosecute a bloody Civil War, asking American soldiers to shoot Americans, all to give the duly elected Federal Government absolute authority over the duly elected Stated Governments when the two disagreed on a personal freedom or a regulation or what not....

or,

:eusa_think:

I dunno Kids... Considering how Mitch McConnell just used the G.O.P. to push everything from abortion to contraception to slavery back to The States, that there is pretty fucking ironic if you ask me....
Oh, my goodness gracious, Joe, and all these years I've thought the Democrats fired the first shots on Fort Sumpter. Whatever was I thinking? :rolleyes-41:

Now, now, Joe. It was true when they said it. Over time, things change. I didn't know such a good looking man as you could talk trash. *sigh*

I have to disagree with you on this one Joe. The Supremes merely returned the question back to the States, as the COTUS DEMANDS.

Congress had 50 years to pass a law that dealt with it but they were so confident that they would be able to continue legislating from the Bench that they got lazy and refused to do their jobs.

This ruling was the correct one. And you should direct your ire at Congress, because they are the guilty party here.

Not the Court.
Outta the park, Mr. Westwall. :thanks:

They were all asked more than once, under oath, if they were intent on overturning abortion and all three said no.

It is on tape. Look it up.

Pants on fire liars.

Oh, they got nothin' on Trump, but judges should be held to a higher standard than t.v. personalities.
Oh, come on, AVG-JOE, you know this isn't about an unconstitutional demand to tell justices how they have to decide an issue now, is it? That would put you on the wrong side of the Constitution forever. Oh, wait, that's the demand of the Alinsky method of communizing a free country like America, isn't it. I don't think you want this nation to become a communist nation do you? Because if you do, there's a one thousand percent chance that the military might bolt outside of the narrow box that communism is. Communism is far worse than King Charles of England who intentionally set a high tax on tea so the colonists would pay for his war. And you'd be responsible for Democrats murdering one hundred and fifty million Patriots. Because ALL communist newbie country must murder half the population to get every little thing they want out of everybody else they plan on subjugating before--as Senator Schumer said a couple of years ago about two new Supreme court Justices--before they knew what hit them. And the commie baby killers are in the Justices' neighborhoods saying the ugly, which is against the Constitution also. Laws of mercy. Youse guys really coming across that Democrats hate the Constitution lately, y'know. Tch, tch, tch. Communists also have a way of murdering their neighbors. Just look at Putin's attempted destruction of the Ukraine that has been decimated before by Russia in the 1930s by way of Stalin the murdering monster who killed millions of Ukrainians from 1930-1946. That was some sixteen-year killfest. It goes with the territory of all new communist nations.

This has nothing to do with the reversal itself, it has to do with how Mitch achieved it and why.

This stinks of unfairness and politicking for the sake of power, public opinion be damned, and I find the whole thing offensive.

Shame the devil and tell the truth, I am kind of glad that those issues got tossed back to the states. Nothing will reshape both of our political parties quicker and the extremists in both parties are going to suffer.

I just hope my faith in humanity will allow me to stay in Florida for at least 10 more years.

Just as we have been experiencing the browning of America whether we like it or not, we are about to experience the bluing of our State Legislatures and the Republican Party at large.

Thanks to this decision and some of the others coming, people are going to start paying a lot more attention to their local elections and it is about fucking time.

I'm going cautiously optimistic, assuming the nasty nature of obtaining the goal doesn't tear us apart this summer.

Forum List

Back