Post A Message to The Future Here.

Listen, I ain't have nothin to do with any of this.

I wrote in Ron Paul. Three times.

Also, the anti-christ turned out to be an old lady.

One more thing.

To unlock the magic of the universe lies in the numbers three, six and nine. Nine being the kicker. You'll hit twelve along the line, but guess what one plus two is. Exaaactly. It's three. You see?

You'll never even need batteries. You can bend space and time. You probably already know that, but just in case you have the same thing going on there that we have going on here where they dumb down the textbooks in order to keep their monopoly going and in order to keep everyone in perpetual slavery to it, I figure I'll tell you. At the very least, you can fuck the electric company over, you don't need them for anything. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Seems like every time an old trash pile, I mean really old, like 1,000 years or more, gets found, a lot of people get excited and start carefully pulling the decayed bits and pieces apart calling the pieces 'artifacts' and putting the stuff in museums. Ass-u-me-ing you're reading this in the USMessageboard Documentation of The Last 1,000 Years Library of History, and ass-u-me-ing human nature remains interested in the past, I want you to know that this average Joe did not understand the Pet Rock either. Nor do I get the attraction of "texting".

I also want you to know that in spite of what you have probably read about living at the dawn of the 21st Century, I feel lucky to be alive now. The odds of an average Joe being born into a pretty nice life have been getting better and better up to now, in no small part due to the influence of the concept behind 'America', and I trust the trend has not changed. Ain't life cool?

Do most of you feel lucky yet?

Have you reached for the stars?​
You're fucked !
Sorry we tried to warn everyone ....some of us longer than others

If ever you needed a fairly decent hook for a country song, the following is free.

:eusa_think: A byline would be nice.

If it goes on a record, tell 'em an Average American Joe told you :cool-45:

Make sure you read it with a 'country music cadence' in mind. 'k?

Here goes:

:icon_sjung:

"A frying pan on Valentines Day is a mighty fine gift indeed....

Ass-U-Me-ing the girl of your dreams shows her love trying to make you fat...

Did you do it right from the start and pick her with utmost care? Or are you like the rest of us whose luck runs from shit to sweet :wink_2:?

Don't call me sexist - I like to see her in the kitchen.....

Don't call me sexist - my girlfriend likes to cook :eusa_drool:

:D

Silly Monkeys...

The voice in your head is YOU, stupid, not God!

And those negative thoughts are not The Devil... You again.

You pray to yourselves and justify the greedy, paranoid, selfish advice and wonder why the love runs dry.

First generation to own the mistakes of this planet gets video of their kids exploring the stars... #It's still not too late.

And The Word was God.

It's the voice inside your head... The difference between a Monkey and a monkey is that Monkeys can talk it over with themselves.

With WORDS.

And The Word was God.

If your fingerprints are unique, and your faces are unique, why should there be more than a diverse resemblance to each other when it comes to The Deity inside our heads?

Freedom... TRUE freedom means tolerating your neighbors. Even the weird ones.

Dear Future,

Everything repeats because when we become satisfied we become proud and forget the things that made us successful and then we fail but the suffering that comes from that failure reminds us of what we forgot and then we succeed and become proud.

ding

P.S. ignore everything Average Joe says.

That's what mothers are for. Mothers take care of your boo-boos and clean up your messes until you're developed enough to clean them up for yourself.

Here's to Mom. :beer:

May she be up to the task of seeing you little bastards through to the year 3,000.

MOTHER EARTH SOCIETY | Facebook
:disbelief:

May She be up to the task of seeing me to the grave I'm predicting......

Sorry for the rare negativity there, kids.

I'm still long in every market and betting my vaccinated, boosted ass and the farm that Momma's Little Bastards will figure it out and Birth a Sentient World from this mess....

Just a little moment of despondency over the headlines :(

*sigh*

Dear future:

Once upon a time, some Americans were so fucking stupid (we called the “Democrats”) that they actually voted for a senile as fuck scumbag racist pedophile (named Brandon) for President with an even dumber running-mate named Kamelhump “heels up” Harris for Vice President.

The rest of us apologize. Very very sorry.

Best regards,

your past.

A Royal question...

Specifically British Royalty...

How, in this current day of BLM and history being updated to show the viewpoint of the oppressed, is it that we still celebrate this family, which is one of the few remaining and most obvious who can trace their huge mass of wealth directly to the brutal colonization of the planet between 1500 and the 1960's?

Truly baffling if you ask me...

A Royal question...

How, in this current day of BLM and history being updated to show the viewpoint of the oppressed, is it that we still celebrate this family, which is one of the few remaining and most obvious who can trace their huge mass of wealth directly to the brutal colonization of the planet between 1500 and the 1960's?

I ask that of the folks that admire that Common Wealth government all the time.

We have members from Canada, Oz, NZ, etc, from all over the Common Wealth that come on here and tear down our nation, tell us we need to correct our problem and lobby for social justice in America. . .

It completely baffles me.

It was Britain the GAVE us slavery, I don't see them giving reparations to S. America or India. . . nor do I see them making any moves, any time soon to get rid of their caste system. It isn't just the Royal Family, the Aristocracy is embedded into their political system, their upper House, is the House of Lords. They admit, in their society, you NEED to be born into privilege to get into a position to rule there.

. . . and yet? When ever I run into folks like Dragon Lady, or any of these other Common Wealth posters, they have the unmitigated temerity to criticize our system and tell us how it needs to be run?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, whatever. They need to worry about G. Britain and getting out of the Common Wealth first.

A Royal question...

I will always care about Queen Elizabeth until the day she dies. I have heard her refer to our nation in gratitude of our losses in WWII to prevent fascism from blowing them up, as the Nazis truly damaged the nation by hitting London with deleterious bombs etc. I don't know about their younger generation except they've had their share of family misunderstandings, and I'm sorry to see several of them go after Prince Harry, who was esteemed by his peers in battle as a war hero. We don't see everything as the British do, but I have to say they've had internal issues a lot of family never mention to their best friends over here, but they are as vulnerable as an aquarium fish bowl to criticism by people who judge from the outside and not the inside. One of their most trusted employees was drunk as a skunk when he was speeding through the streets of Paris when her ex daughter-in-law was romancing a suitor instead of repairing her ways that pushed her Prince into the arms of his former lover. She and her boyfriend died in a car wreck caused by a drunk driver. All manner of conspiracy theories placed the full blame on a Royal family plot that had no basis in fact, only unwise charges dreamt up to sell gossip for the big bucks. Through all that, the queen remained loyal to Americans and their memories, we who helped protect the interests of the British Isles who eventually let bygones be bygones about the Colonial Revolution in which the people who lived and died in hardships over here didn't have a friend like Elizabeth II, but a Stuffshirt King who was too high and mighty to have Americans enter his presence to discuss American issues, and word got back to the colonies he had marginalized all Americans as no better than wild animals as a means of controlling and growing fat off the taxes he charged us to keep himself in untoward wealth while many Americans had to deal with crop failure, empty pockets, and slave wages. That's all over. I'm glad Prince Harry and his lovely American wife have aimed at reconciliation. And I hope he becomes King if the British continue the monarchy, and that he and his wife lead the nation to be charitable and good world citizens. I also hope Harry shows more interest in the Bible, for the King is head of the Church in Britain, and he knows the war end of leadership, but if he is to count, he must learn the graces of church leadership and Christian charity and peacemaking to lessen the jealousy of foreign powers when he does well in all things.

I should have also mentioned our educational system has been totally sabotaged, destroyed, eradicated; people vote who can barely read the candidates names much less read and understand posts they attempt to respond to.

In place of education, we have a large population of rote-trained, body snatched political operatives. They are impervious to sarcasm, no, not impervious, it's actually physically dangerous to run sarcasm past their auto-response filters, you get the post above this one as a result.
Crusader Frank, I realize you wrote this over 10 years ago, but I just want to thank you for remembering education's downfall. Today educators are either trying to help the liberals teach Marxism to younger and younger people, but 12 years later, we are wondering why should we send young children to be brainwashed in sex changes in at least a handful of states, and it's popular with the lockstep crowd. I have a feeling the people who can will educate their own children or send them to church-sponsored private schools who will not take away the childhood from this decade's youngsters. Parents of the poor have no choice but to let their children alienate family values as objects for the trash. I hope this concern is resolved in a world of peace I hope the future can achieve without cramming sex change information into younger and younger children. It will take a lot of resistance as uncooperative teachers unionize against parents as they are doing in some states. Even the corrupt FBI is being tapped by crooks in Congress to go after parents who don't want the schools interfere with their belief system of XX = you're a girl and XY = you're a boy.

Forum List

Back