Poot has 6000 nukes on high alert, why are we not concerned like when Trump tweeted KJU?

6000 nukes on high alert for Poot.

30 nukes with no delivery system for KJU.

Who is a greater Existential threat to the USA?
I would venture to say first...that stupid French asshole who brought up nuking Russia...that's a biggie.

Equivalent to talking about bombing an airport...at an airport...using a bullhorn.

Second...probably US hegemony.

Third...NATO.

6000 nukes on high alert for Poot.

30 nukes with no delivery system for KJU.

Who is a greater Existential threat to the USA?

That is a good question! KJ isn't interested in expanding his economy, he is perfectly happy to keep his hermit kingdom dumb, and skinny.

Not Pooty-Poot! He is attempting to use nuclear blackmail to expand over his neighbors; kinda like Hitler did with the threat of conventional war. It has surprised me that most of the world has stood up to him in all honesty. Of course, standing up to him so far, means trying to bring down his economy, but that is still very, very, good.

The only people physically fighting this war is the Ukrainians. We must feel for them and understand that--------> every week, every day, every hour, every minute they hold out, no negotiations will happen to start the political rehabilitation of Russia in the worlds eyes, which would then cause the EU to change back eventually, to business as usual with Pooty.

God bless the people of the Ukraine, they are alone fighting for the freedoms of the citizens of the EU.

That is a good question! KJ isn't interested in expanding his economy, he is perfectly happy to keep his hermit kingdom dumb, and skinny.

Not Pooty-Poot! He is attempting to use nuclear blackmail to expand over his neighbors; kinda like Hitler did with the threat of conventional war. It has surprised me that most of the world has stood up to him in all honesty. Of course, standing up to him so far, means trying to bring down his economy, but that is still very, very, good.

The only people physically fighting this war is the Ukrainians. We must feel for them and understand that--------> every week, every day, every hour, every minute they hold out, no negotiations will hapto cut pen to start the political rehabilitation of Russia in the worlds eyes, which would then cause the EU to change back eventually, to business as usual with Pooty.

God bless the people of the Ukraine, they are alone fighting for the freedoms of the citizens of the EU.

~~~~~~
Adding to that, Joey Xi Biden is willing to cut oil production in America in the name of 'Climate Change' and pay Putin and his war machine while kowtowing to China that has not changed its use of coal, or petroleum fuels one iota.
R.3d76b7b4a1360109ad60b5e8692c4a53

Beijing China​

Who's not concerned? It's NFL, but so was an assault on the Capitol Building while Congress was in Joint Session validating the EC vote count. With madmen you just never know.

~~~~~~
Adding to that, Joey Xi Biden is willing to cut oil production in America in the name of 'Climate Change' and pay Putin and his war machine while kowtowing to China that has not changed its use of coal, or petroleum fuels one iota.
R.3d76b7b4a1360109ad60b5e8692c4a53

Beijing China​

Doc, I was going to start a thread on this, but instead I will answer you!

The Left are IDIOTS! When, (and it will happen) Russia takes Ukraine, Pooty and Russia will start to rehabilitate themselves in the eye of the world. The EU would not soon forget, EXCEPT they need energy. All country's run their economy on energy, and if Biden would step up, he could supply them while keeping a united front against Russia. If he does not, they will be forced to go back to relying on Pooty.

What do Leftists want? A strong EU and America relying on each other, or rather all of us relying on a country with expansionist ambitions screwing with your energy any time they want to eat another country?

I don't care if you are a Repub or Dem, some of the best publications on business in the world are now calling for a recession, just because of the price of energy. How long, and how deep a recession, is predicated upon how high fossil fuels go according to them.

Is that how we want to roll?

If it is, then the Left should have to defend it, and tell the American people that is what is best. Good luck with that!

Last edited:
Who's not concerned? It's NFL, but so was an assault on the Capitol Building while Congress was in Joint Session validating the EC vote count. With madmen you just never know.
That was just a wake up call.

Quick question for the left.

If Poot starts a nuclear war because of Biden….what will the impact be on the earth’s climate?

Will Greta yell, “HOW DARE YOU?!” at Poot?

If Poot melts your family….do you give a fuck about the polar bears?

Explain specifically what a nuclear holocuast caused by Biden mishandling Poot will do to the climate.

Poot is cancelled for all the air pollution from war….right?

Lefties are fucking pissed off that his bombs are adding pollution to the atmosphere and he is going to kill us all with more climate change.

PUTIN IS CANCELLED! HE HATES THE EARTH.

You're going to blame Biden, Saul Biden's fault.
If there was something Quid Pro could have done to stop it but didn't do, you bet he gets blamed.
If he did something to provoke it, you bet he gets blamed.

I mean, who else would you blame, someone who's not even president?

If there was something Quid Pro could have done to stop it but didn't do, you bet he gets blamed.
If he did something to provoke it, you bet he gets blamed.

I mean, who else would you blame, someone who's not even president?
Probably Putin. But that's just me.

I would venture to say first...that stupid French asshole who brought up nuking Russia...that's a biggie.

Can you find the quote where the French threatened Russia with nukes? Seems to me after Russia threatened France that France only reminded Putin that he's not the only one who has them.

Equivalent to talking about bombing an airport...at an airport...using a bullhorn.

But you let Putin off the hook? The one who actually made the nuclear threat?
Second...probably US hegemony.

Third...NATO.
Yes, the blame America and her allies crowd. Thank you.

Forum List

Back