DC Trucker Rally Flopper

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

Zip, Pop, Fizzle. When more reporters show up than your audience it's called a flop.

Seems to me that an audience of 10 supporters is a sign of their future. Like doing some trucking.

"Rage against Joe Biden failed to materialize on Tuesday at a trucker rally held near the Washington Monument ahead of the president's State of the Union address."

I thought they were still heading that way. They went past St Louis just this morning. I do not know how many there were though

Why is the wall around the Capitol going up again?

since the goal was to stop the mandates and now the mandates are all coming to an end it sounds like a total success to me,,

Why is the wall around the Capitol going up again?

7B528418-4B7C-470B-A160-F23936285715.jpeg

So, just watched the video from the local FoxNews station and it was underwhelming to say the least. Had they not said this was the convoy I would not have known, it was a normal Tuesday morning traffic as far as it looked from the air

A flop???? how can it be a flop when the government removed mask and vaccine mandates this week?....

Forum List

Back