Poor cheatriots get outed AGAIN!!!

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Warren Sapp implies Patriots started cheating in 2000, have been ever since

hahaha_024.gif

I notice that the cheatriots two biggest cheerleaders the married couple old fart style and chrissy and the other cheatriot apologists havent shown their faces around here yet today.:haha:

I think its funny how they always get desperate all the time and claim we hate them when all we are doing is just showing what many former NFL players are saying.:biggrin::lmao:

they ignore the fact that none of the former NFL players are going around saying that the 49ers or steelers dynasty teams were cheaters.:rolleyes:

they also ignore that you dont even watch football ESPECIALLY the NFL and that I always rooted for the pats to win their previosu five superbowls cause I have always been an AFC guy since i was a toddler.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao::haha:

Last edited:

Yep looks like the cat has got their tongue. :lmao::lmao::haha::muahaha:

Thats why i have to laugh when people claim that just because hardly anybody else ever comments on my Rams thread that nobody else cares.
the fact that it has over 41,000 views on it says otherwise and that while they are not posing there,many here have daily been reading my articles that i post there daily.:biggrin:

Now it is up to 61 views.they are obviously having a hard time thinking up excused the cheatriot apologists.thats why it will be a while before they decide to post.got to think up some clever lies when they come here to troll.:lmao::haha:

every game they've won this year and each touchdown they've scored, i screamed at the tee vee

...........CHEATERS!!! :lol: (true story!)

super-bowl-xlix-memes_30.jpg

Warren Sapp thinks the Patriots cheat and that's 'outing' them? :lmao:
thanks for proving you didnt read the linked source

Actually, I did. Guess what? It was an article about Warren Sapp's opinion of the Patriots. He thinks they cheat, he thinks every team cheats, he thinks 'if you aren't cheating you aren't trying'.

Care to explain how that is somehow 'outing' the Patriots? Maybe quote from the article about whatever it is you consider 'outing' the Patriots?

Whether the Patriots cheated or not, this article didn't provide any actual evidence. Maybe you didn't read it? ;)

No, the first troll made the first reply...troll.

wrong.Valerie just like you is a troll,just like you she evades facts about the cheatriots.you cheatriot apologists have your head up brady and belicheats asses so much you refuse to acknowledge their wrong doing.only seeing what you want to see.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Who care what Warren Sapp thinks?

If he was just one former NFL player that would be a good point but that isnt the case,he is the latest in a long line of them that have come out and called them cheaters.

In case you havent noticed,it is only former NFL players that come out and speak out.If any of the current players comes out and speak the truth,they get penalized and fined heavily so they have to keep quiet.Former NFL players like Sapp though,they cant do anything to so they arent being mum about it.

So let me see if I've got this straight...you run away from the OTHER strings that were started about the Patriots being "cheaters" because you've made such fools of yourself there...start another new string on the exact same subject here...call out Patriot fans for not responding to your new string...and then accuse them of being trolls when they DO respond to your new string?

How pathetic are you two? LOL Seriously...

You know what the first characteristic of a troll is? Cowardice. They always run away from strings and start new ones.

The Pats cheat because throws the ball where his receivers will be and they used to catch it. Today, its an adventure

Warren Sapp basically accused every coach in the NFL who used to be a player in the NFL of being less intelligent than those coaches who weren't players in the NFL!

That seems to be why he thinks the Patriots succeed...because they hire smart people?

Duh...

Forum List

Back