Should Biden's homeless population be allowed to live in store signs?

Not only that, there might be a little public money left for the people who actually paid into the system.
They pay into it, but also take from it. Take advantage of tax credits.

They also file Married 9. Because they change their names and ids all the time.

This is going on in construction MASSIVELY.

It is not easy to put homes near job centers. I lived in CA. Nearly impossible. People commute 3-5 hous per day routinely to be able to live. You think they are going to house 100,000 homeless in SanJose? Where? SF? There is no spot to put them. They don’t want to go to the central valley in FEMA trailers or whatever? John doe thinks he has all the answers up above but he has no clue.
California is the best place to do this.

Condemn and tear down a few thousand acres of single family postage stamps and replace them with vertical, well built and managed FOR PROFIT, apartments.

Build public parks and schools as well
Put grocery stores and doctor offices right in the buildings
Ensure mass transit is close and available and cheap or free

This is SF.

1715432004661.png

Where the problem is worst.
Look at all those 1-2-3 story homes.
Tear them down and replace them with 30 story apartment buildings with a mix of 1-2-3 br units each capable of providing homes for 1500 families.

The problem is "The American Dream"
Own the nice house
2 car garage
Big back yard with a pool

Land, ss the saying "god ain't making no more" is true.

To solve the problem we need to make smarter use of the land.

Or we could just go on doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.

California is the best place to do this.

Condemn and tear down a few thousand acres of single family postage stamps and replace them with vertical, well built and managed FOR PROFIT, apartments.

Build public parks and schools as well
Put grocery stores and doctor offices right in the buildings
Ensure mass transit is close and available and cheap or free

This is SF.

View attachment 945148

Where the problem is worst.
Look at all those 1-2-3 story homes.
Tear them down and replace them with 30 story apartment buildings with a mix of 1-2-3 br units each capable of providing homes for 1500 families.

The problem is "The American Dream"
Own the nice house
2 car garage
Big back yard with a pool

Land, ss the saying "god ain't making no more" is true.

To solve the problem we need to make smarter use of the land.

Or we could just go on doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.

I have had an answer since the early 2000s' Never waiver. Forced roundup of those salvagable and hauled off to desert tent cities under "PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGNECY ACT" supervised by State Natl Guardsmen or whatever it takes? They will be divided into Men, Women, young, old. you will clean up, sober up and when you graduate you can be relocated to where the jobs are. If you screw up there you go to 5 years prison. Not many like this, but a few are coming around as the problem grows. hey, its' a start.
That wouldn't pass constitutional muster in my humble opinion.

From the look of things, they are sending them all to California.

I have heard of that actually. A neighboring red state has been bussing them to where I live (not CA) which is a blue state but the area I live is overwhelming red. Lot of pissed off Republicans.

Seriously though, with the number of store signs up we could really curb homelessness by using them as homes.

Electricity and heat already provided
Complex. Who owns the land? The building? Who will pay?

Forum List

Back