POLL: Will Trump Prosecute Hillary Clinton?...

Will Donald Trump Prosecute Hillary Clinton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He has indicated that he is going to pursue criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton. Do you think it'll happen?

Pure guess work (with an assist from an old pal who thinks outside the box):

If Obama doesn't extend a pardon to Hillary before he leaves Office, there is some thought that -- as a gesture towards sewing some kind of unity -- Pres. Trump might offer it to her, anyway.

I'm not endorsing the notion nor condemning it. But I do find the suggestion kind of remarkable.

Fine, believe what you want. You say you're talking logic, but I have shown you that a president can pardon without charges ever being filed. You'll be scratching your little head when and if BO pardons the bulldyke before he leaves office with out a single charge being filed. Which I hope he does.

You're moving the goalposts here Moron. See --- I didn't say what a President can or can't do --- I said what "you" (one) can't do. Crucial difference and worded that way deliberately for those who can read.

I have no doubt a President can take any number of actions that have no meaning in reality. Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon for stuff he "may have" committed.

Whelp --- you can't do that. That's the same as saying "when the President does it, that means it's not illegal".
And that's fucking bulllshit. That's giving carte blanche immunity for literally anything.

Your statement that a crime and conviction must occur before a pardon can be given is 100% wrong. And I believe you meant to call me a moron, not a maroon, unless you think I am a brownish red color, and is that a bad thing. Wait, are you a racist now?

Clearly the Bugs Bunny reference sailed completely over your pointy maroonic little head. You must be like 24.

He has indicated that he is going to pursue criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton. Do you think it'll happen?

Trump ran his mouth about a lot of things in a heated campaigns and debates.

Many Trump supporters don't take him seriously on a lot of that extreme stuff -- they just want factories to reopen.

Clearly the Bugs Bunny reference sailed completely over your pointy maroonic little head.
Yep! You're marooned alright. You've scuttled your own sense of understanding and washed up on the shore of a theoretical island, consisting of nothing but bananas - for both sustenance and inspiration.

Fine, believe what you want. You say you're talking logic, but I have shown you that a president can pardon without charges ever being filed. You'll be scratching your little head when and if BO pardons the bulldyke before he leaves office with out a single charge being filed. Which I hope he does.

You're moving the goalposts here Moron. See --- I didn't say what a President can or can't do --- I said what "you" (one) can't do. Crucial difference and worded that way deliberately for those who can read.

I have no doubt a President can take any number of actions that have no meaning in reality. Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon for stuff he "may have" committed.

Whelp --- you can't do that. That's the same as saying "when the President does it, that means it's not illegal".
And that's fucking bulllshit. That's giving carte blanche immunity for literally anything.

Your statement that a crime and conviction must occur before a pardon can be given is 100% wrong. And I believe you meant to call me a moron, not a maroon, unless you think I am a brownish red color, and is that a bad thing. Wait, are you a racist now?

Clearly the Bugs Bunny reference sailed completely over your pointy maroonic little head. You must be like 24.

I have no idea where you are going. You claimed a pardon can't be giving before charges or convictions. It clearly can. I'm done with you.

I think he should hold a nationally televised press conference and lay out everything she did though.......and pound home the gravity of her crime

Will Trump Prosecute Hillary Clinton?... He has indicated that he is going to pursue criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton. Do you think it'll happen?
Good question, but I don't think he will.

But that's not the real question. Will he pardon her .... THAT is the question.
What for? She hasn't been charged with anything?

I think he should hold a nationally televised press conference and lay out everything she did though.......and pound home the gravity of her crime

And what "crime" would that be then?

Have you read the thread at all?
Try to keep up.....her crimes are numerous and mostly known.....no doubt more will be discovered

Unfortunately, as pointed out here from the start, crimes don't have to be "numerous". They just have to EXIST.

Oopsie.

And what "crime" would that be then?

Have you read the thread at all?
Try to keep up.....her crimes are numerous and mostly known.....no doubt more will be discovered

Unfortunately, as pointed out here from the start, crimes don't have to be "numerous". They just have to EXIST.

Oopsie.
As they do.....ooooooops.......sunlight on her Comey and Lynch will not be pleasant

You can't prosecute someone who hasn't committed a crime. Right now he is barricaded in the Trump Tower--and if he really wants to burn down the Trump tower, all he needs to do is piss them off more than what they already are.

More than half the nation hates Trump. For the first time in this nation's history, a President elect is getting protested all over the country. Something he brought upon himself. If he wants "unity" the last thing he is going to do is to attack the candidate that more than half this country supported.

Trump says he's started a movement, well he sure as hell has. But it's definitely not the movement he anticipated.--LOL

protests-against-trump.jpg

Anti-Trump-cartoon.png

Last edited:
People say lots of things to get elected.
Of course, that's true. But they also keep secret some things .... to get elected. So we're still stuck with 'maybe yes' ..... 'maybe no'. paulitician said "He has indicated that he is going to pursue criminal prosecution of Hillary Clinton." That's fact. So far Trump hasn't said he won't pursue criminal prosecution of Hilary Clinton. So .... do you/we think Trump meant what he said? That's the question of the thread.

..... by the way ..... what were you saying about the nation hating Trump and for the first time in history, a President elect is getting protested all over the country?

Forum List

Back