POLL: Will Donald Trump be your President when he is sworn in?

Will you think of Donald Trump as your President?

• I voted for Trump - No I will NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey, he's an actual American Citizen that doesn't hate America. That's a big plus for me. It's a UUGE improvement over what we've suffered through these last 8yrs. So yeah, i'll consider Donald Trump my President.
I don't even know how you can say that he doesn't hate America???

All he ever did was talk HATE TALK about America... He hates our treaties while enriching himself by using them, he hates our immigration policy while enriching himself by using it, and even finding his first wife and third wife, due to it, Republican Primary was rigged, until he won it, the Presidential Election was rigged until he won it, the Speaker of the house is useless, until now that he needs him, the Secretary of State was crooked, the President was not our president because he was not born here birther, the court system is rigged because they did not dismiss his Trump University Law Suit, The Judicial system is rigged because Judge Curiel did not recuse himself for having Mexican blood, the First Amendment is crap and the Freedom of the Press is crapola.... the Military Generals are crap,

WHAT did he ever speak about that showed he loved America? All he's ever done is disparage it, in every manner.

Hey, he's an actual American Citizen that doesn't hate America. That's a big plus for me. It's a UUGE improvement over what we've suffered through these last 8yrs. So yeah, i'll consider Donald Trump my President.

All he ever did was talk HATE TALK about America... He hates our treaties while enriching himself by using them, he hates our immigration policy while enriching himself by using it, and even finding his first wife and third wife, due to it, Republican Primary was rigged, until he won it, the Presidential Election was rigged until he won it, the Speaker of the house is useless, until now that he needs him, the Secretary of State was crooked, the President was not our president because he was not born here birther, the court system is rigged because they did not dismiss his Trump University Law Suit, The Judicial system is rigged because Judge Curiel did not recuse himself for having Mexican blood, the First Amendment is crap and the Freedom of the Press is crapola.... the Military Generals are crap,

WHAT did he ever speak about that showed he loved America? All he's ever done is disparage it, in every manner.

He wants to put Americans first again. He's not an Anti-American Globalist douche like Hussein. He's a UUGE improvement. God bless em.

He wants to put Americans first again. He's not an Anti-American Globalist douche like Hussein. He's a UUGE improvement. God bless em.
he's no different than all corporations who left the USA that you and everyone bashed because they went to make their products overseas instead of the USA....he's no different than all those corporations here like Disney that hires HB1 visa employees verses American citizens.... he is ''them''....

Nobody on the left has any right to be bitching and complaining about Trump being elected president. You fools elected the smug, smirking asshole Obama who clearly has never been the president of all the people and made no attempt to be. We had to put up with his crap for 8 long years. Between you people and the GOP establishment and RINO dickheads well here we are, Trump has been elected president.
He was never given the chance by many people, but you expect us to take the high road and give Trump a chance. You must really respect us.

I hate your guts and want to destroy the left, lets be clear on that. The left are a threat to this great nation and must be defeated, not bargained with.
Very un Ametican of you. But many of you on the right hate America and what it stands for, but try to act as if you are patriots.

???????????
Question?

Yeah. What the fuck are you talking about?

Nobody on the left has any right to be bitching and complaining about Trump being elected president. You fools elected the smug, smirking asshole Obama who clearly has never been the president of all the people and made no attempt to be. We had to put up with his crap for 8 long years. Between you people and the GOP establishment and RINO dickheads well here we are, Trump has been elected president.
He was never given the chance by many people, but you expect us to take the high road and give Trump a chance. You must really respect us.

I hate your guts and want to destroy the left, lets be clear on that. The left are a threat to this great nation and must be defeated, not bargained with.
Very un Ametican of you. But many of you on the right hate America and what it stands for, but try to act as if you are patriots.

Oh blow it out your ass lib. Liberals hate conservatives I dare you to deny it. I simply hate them right the hell back.

If not please consider finding a country that suits you better.
Unlike brainwashed GOP hater dupes, Dems will see him as the president despite all and support or be the loyal opposition on the issues. Your New BS GOP remains a gd disgrace/mindless obstruction, as do it's bought off corrupt pols and especially its lying propaganda machine and you brainwashed haters. Trump used you like idiots and now leaves you in the dirt, fools. I hope and pray.

Let's assume that Trump is inaugurated and take that whole story line out of the thread.

Will you say "President Trump" and "Donald Trump is my President" then?
YOU need more choices in your poll.

Several people here voted 3rd party.

As of today, Trump received only 46.4% of the total vote. That means 53.6% of the voters did not vote for Trump. That is a margin of 7.2%.
Yes, he won enough electoral votes, but he sure the hell has no mandate, it's not even close.
Well he has a mandate from his swing voters in Wisc, Pa, NC, Ohio, and Florida for infrastructure projects for the blue collar workers. And I think they also do NOT want to see more Mooseleems coming into the USA.

That's Trump's mandate which he needs to accomplish before 2018 by the next election.

Or else he could lose the Senate and House Of Reps then at the midterms.

The midterms are not normally pretty for the incumbent.

I disagree with this. If someone feels that the president does not represent them, I think they have every right to feel as though he is not "their" president.
respect is earned.
I never have felt that obama is "my" president, I have never referred to him as president, In 8 years I have never spelled his name with a capital O. I personally dont think he has earned the respect of capitalization

Unlike brainwashed GOP hater dupes, Dems will see him as the president despite all and support or be the loyal opposition on the issues. Your New BS GOP remains a gd disgrace/mindless obstruction, as do it's bought off corrupt pols and especially its lying propaganda machine and you brainwashed haters. Trump used you like idiots and now leaves you in the dirt, fools. I hope and pray.

Thanks! From a Dim. I'd call that a glowing personal endorsement.

I disagree with this. If someone feels that the president does not represent them, I think they have every right to feel as though he is not "their" president.
respect is earned.
I never have felt that obama is "my" president, I have never referred to him as president, In 8 years I have never spelled his name with a capital O. I personally dont think he has earned the respect of capitalization

Hey you and I are both entitled as are anybody I made my simple request to.

Ford and Carter were my Presidents although I believed both of them are complete idiots as Presidents. Both proved to be just that. If Trump is sworn in then I will accept him as the President. The same goes if Hillary gets sworn in. The election isn't over yet. The News assumes that the Electorate College has already voted. They haven't and won't until Dec 9th. If neither of them gets the magic 270 votes then it goes to the House to determine the President and the Senate to determine the VP in January. Whomever gets the nod and gets sworn in I will support. Support doesn't mean that I have to like them or even agree with them.

Ford and Carter were my Presidents although I believed both of them are complete idiots as Presidents. Both proved to be just that. If Trump is sworn in then I will accept him as the President. The same goes if Hillary gets sworn in. The election isn't over yet. The News assumes that the Electorate College has already voted. They haven't and won't until Dec 9th. If neither of them gets the magic 270 votes then it goes to the House to determine the President and the Senate to determine the VP in January. Whomever gets the nod and gets sworn in I will support. Support doesn't mean that I have to like them or even agree with them.
If Trump does not get the EC vote at that time, then it has been wrongly decided. The extra votes that hillary got came from California. If you look at the voter maps that show popular votes, and then play with numbers you see that the problem is with Californias growth over the last 10 years, they have more people per electoral vote than other states. The way to fix this in the future is if the EC college is going to stay as a functioning entity, the distribution of EC votes needs to be adjusted in order for those votes to carry some sort of balance with the EC votes of other states.
All states vary in the number of popular votes each EC vote is worth however, California with its 9 million voters (or votes) has more popular votes per EC vote than other states.
Amazingly enough, if one digs a bit deeper they will also see that the majority of population growth in California has been in the migration of illegals into the state.
So to fix this, we need to make sure every vote is cast by a legal and eligible citizen of the U.S, and we need to adjust the number of EC votes per state to reflect the number of people they represent as equally as possible.
But for right now? Trump did not win any states EC votes where the popular vote was carried by Clinton.
On a side note that most likely would not have made a difference with the EC vote totals this time around but could in the future. States that give all of the EC votes to the candidate that carried the majority in the state could be skewing the numbers also. You will notice that Maine's 4 votes were distributed 3 to Clinton and 1 to Trump. had that been Maryland, or many other states, Clinton would have had all 4. I dug into Maryland only on this and found that if Maryland distributed the same as Maine, the distribution would have been Clinton 6, Trump 4. So this is also something that might need to be corrected to best reflect the will of the people.
These are all things that need to be fixed prior to the next election so we dont end up in this same situation in 4 years, however for now? The numbers hold accurate.
Also consider this, if and when this is corrected, California might have more EC votes to give, however so will the other states, it could change the battle ground states.
Perhaps looking at this will be my next diversion from work during slow periods.

If Trump does not get the EC vote at that time, then it has been wrongly decided. The extra votes that hillary got came from California. If you look at the voter maps that show popular votes, and then play with numbers you see that the problem is with Californias growth over the last 10 years, they have more people per electoral vote than other states. The way to fix this in the future is if the EC college is going to stay as a functioning entity, the distribution of EC votes needs to be adjusted in order for those votes to carry some sort of balance with the EC votes of other states.
All states vary in the number of popular votes each EC vote is worth however, California with its 9 million voters (or votes) has more popular votes per EC vote than other states.
Amazingly enough, if one digs a bit deeper they will also see that the majority of population growth in California has been in the migration of illegals into the state.
So to fix this, we need to make sure every vote is cast by a legal and eligible citizen of the U.S, and we need to adjust the number of EC votes per state to reflect the number of people they represent as equally as possible.
But for right now? Trump did not win any states EC votes where the popular vote was carried by Clinton.
On a side note that most likely would not have made a difference with the EC vote totals this time around but could in the future. States that give all of the EC votes to the candidate that carried the majority in the state could be skewing the numbers also. You will notice that Maine's 4 votes were distributed 3 to Clinton and 1 to Trump. had that been Maryland, or many other states, Clinton would have had all 4. I dug into Maryland only on this and found that if Maryland distributed the same as Maine, the distribution would have been Clinton 6, Trump 4. So this is also something that might need to be corrected to best reflect the will of the people.
These are all things that need to be fixed prior to the next election so we dont end up in this same situation in 4 years, however for now? The numbers hold accurate.
Also consider this, if and when this is corrected, California might have more EC votes to give, however so will the other states, it could change the battle ground states.
Perhaps looking at this will be my next diversion from work during slow periods.

Let's throw out the Popular vote completely and only dwell on the EC. The EC does not have to vote in line with the popular vote of their own state. In some states, if they don't then they get a small fine and that's it. A couple of states don't tie the EC to any popular vote at all and they can vote however they wish. And on Dec 9th, the EC will vote. That's the real election.

Let's throw out the Popular vote completely and only dwell on the EC. The EC does not have to vote in line with the popular vote of their own state. In some states, if they don't then they get a small fine and that's it. A couple of states don't tie the EC to any popular vote at all and they can vote however they wish. And on Dec 9th, the EC will vote. That's the real election.
Still wont make a difference large enough to swing it to hillary, those extra votes can be found in California, she already has all 55 of those, the few she might pick up will be offset by by EC votes being shifted to Trump (as in Maryland) but even still it would not be enough to swing the election to her.
California voters are under represented because of population growth not being reflected in the EC votes. And again, Im betting that those votes that are under represented in California are by a large margin votes from illegals.

interesting thought just came to mind, lets say that all the extra votes Hillary received were from illegals in california. (yes, I understand the possibility of that being true is so f-ing remote that it should not have even crossed my mind) but for argument lets say thats the extra million or so votes.
The EC couldnt stop the dems from registering and letting people vote illegally, however if this were the case, the EC worked as a measure of security by absorbing those votes. for every illegal that voted, the legal votes power or equality with the legal voters in other states was reduced just a small bit.

Oh blow it out your ass lib. Liberals hate conservatives I dare you to deny it. I simply hate them right the hell back.
I do not hate conservatives. You are not worth the effort and emotions. You are just a hateful person.

???????????
Question?

Yeah. What the fuck are you talking about?
If you know anyone who is intelligent, have them explain it to you.

Forum List

Back