POLL: Will Donald Trump be your President when he is sworn in?

Will you think of Donald Trump as your President?

• I voted for Trump - No I will NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Donald Trump is the elected President of the United States.

I recognize and respect that because I respect the Office. That means I will not applaud foreign leaders who insult him. And it means I will not admire foreign dictators as somehow being better than OUR president.

But he is not MY President.

Let's assume that Trump is inaugurated and take that whole story line out of the thread.

Will you say "President Trump" and "Donald Trump is my President" then?

Yes.

I'm very disturbed about voting irregularities in some key swing states, and I'm very worried about his cabinet choices, and I'm deeply disturbed that he rose to power on the Birther Movement (which sought to undermine the legitimacy of Obama). I'm also scared we may lose the free press and see politically motivated prosecutions. I also think we may see the rise of neo-nazis and hate crimes, but I believe deeply that he deserves the chance to unite this country.

Trump has surprised everybody from day one.

Perhaps he's got another ace up his sleeve, and perhaps the office of the presidency will force his better angels to rise.

Perhaps the Left will have the courage to give him the support that Obama never got.

If he moves forward with an infrastructure bill, and if he supports States Rights and the recent Supreme Court decision on Gay Marriage, than I will do more than call him my president. I will consider voting for him in 2020. If, on the other hand, he moves hard right after losing the popular vote by over 2 million votes, than I will be extremely disappointed and critical - but he is my president.

Nobody on the left has any right to be bitching and complaining about Trump being elected president. You fools elected the smug, smirking asshole Obama who clearly has never been the president of all the people and made no attempt to be. We had to put up with his crap for 8 long years. Between you people and the GOP establishment and RINO dickheads well here we are, Trump has been elected president.

He will be our president.

The world's richest professional clown.

Still a massive upgrade over the meat puppet faggot we have as our president now.

He will be our president.

The world's richest professional clown.

Still a massive upgrade over the meat puppet faggot we have as our president now.

or the one we could of had

or the one we could of had

Closest thing I would have considered "The Anti-Christ"

I can actually sense an aura of calm in our local towns lately.

It's as if Orwell's Boot stomping a human face forever was suddenly stricken by a broken ankle and the beaten man might be able to recover well enough to grab his .45 and shoot the sociopath cocksucker that has brought humanity to the ground.

Trump is a giant douche, but the turd sandwich would have killed us.

Let's assume that Trump is inaugurated and take that whole story line out of the thread.

Will you say "President Trump" and "Donald Trump is my President" then?

I don't address anyone by their job title and last name as in, President X, or Congressman X, I will refer to them by title or their name, not both. In my opinion that elevates them to a status they don't deserve. The titles belong to the people and are only loaned for a specific period. No one should demand to be addressed by their former title once they leave office. That applies form the lowliest civil servant all the way to the president. We're supposed to have a citizen government and they put their pants on the same way we do.

the butthurt still runs deep

--LOL

get over it trump won

I voted for McMullin.
I plan to give Trump, the same trial period I have given each new president, whether I voted for them or not. 1,000 days.
It's the Trump supporters I have issues with. You dumb asses think you have a mandate, you don't. Numbers don't lie.
Secondly, how many promises did Trump make to you, that had you creaming in your pants, that he has now he stepped back on? And I would guess, he isn't done breaking your hearts.
You folks look pretty stupid, right now. :2up:

Arrrgghh. Can't write in "Pineapple"?

"I wilI/will not" --- what?

Accept the results of the electoral vote, the only vote that has ever mattered, and call trump your president.

You might try reading the poll question before posting, it really does help.

--LOL

get over it trump won

I voted for McMullin.
I plan to give Trump, the same trial period I have given each new president, whether I voted for them or not. 1,000 days.
It's the Trump supporters I have issues with. You dumb asses think you have a mandate, you don't. Numbers don't lie.
Secondly, how many promises did Trump make to you, that had you creaming in your pants, that he has now he stepped back on? And I would guess, he isn't done breaking your hearts.
A victory with a compliant house & Senate is a mandate dummy. They can do just about anything they want despite your delusions.

--LOL

get over it trump won

I voted for McMullin.

"You folks look pretty stupid, right now." Said the guy who voted for Mcmullin. Hahahahahahha. I wonder if the other guy who voted for Mcmullin thinks that too.

Forum List

Back