POLL: Who is worse: Biden or Putin?

Who is worse?

• Total voters
Most straightforward question ever.

Please vote and comment.

So who is worse, the fascist taking over the world or the leader letting it happen?

Good question!

By the time Biden leaves office, Putin will have conquered countries in Europe, China will be the world's #1 economy, and Iran will have nukes that can reach the US

Well done democrats!

:clap2:

And why not put Trump up there as well? Who is worse, Trump or Putin?

You answer that and maybe I will answer your question idiot.

Our military under Biden. Talk about BEING THE BEST YOU CAN BE........huh

Here's Biden signing the EO saying NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE TO SERVE with transgenders and the tax payer can pay for their stinking sex change.

th

You 4 refused to get the experimental vaccine. Get your ass out of BIDENS military. HOW DARE YOU MAKE A STAND for the people over Fascist lock downs and attempting to destroy any who disagree.

HERE'S THE LEFT'S REPLACEMENT for these guys.

215d91629331a4e8283a2db4c7e235ea.jpg

Sounds like the insurrection
LOL

Did Washington BURN...........Some nice ACTORS were there for Assholes like you to say LOOK AT THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

antifa-has-infiltrated-trump-save-america-rally-was-behind-riots-capitol-building-january-6-2021-933x445.jpg

Bunch of paid CLOWNS.

The great SHOW sponsored by the DNC.

HERE'S THE LEFT'S REPLACEMENT for these guys.

215d91629331a4e8283a2db4c7e235ea.jpg

Except that that creature, in spite of suffering from a severe mental/moral illness strongly associated with the left wrong, actually holds political opinions more in line with us on the right. Not that I particularly want that fucked-up freak representing my side, but it is what it is.

LOL

Did Washington BURN...........Some nice ACTORS were there for Assholes like you to say LOOK AT THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

antifa-has-infiltrated-trump-save-america-rally-was-behind-riots-capitol-building-january-6-2021-933x445.jpg

Bunch of paid CLOWNS.

The great SHOW sponsored by the DNC.

Are you still sticking to that story? As much as we know? I think we have the phone records of this guy and Trump communicating on the day in question.

Or did Trump shred that evidence?

Putin is responsible for a million UkraInian refugees, the indiscriminate destruction of their cities and thousands of dead civilians, not to mention threatening thermonuclear war, and many “conservatives” say Biden is worse than Putin. It just shows how fucked up in the head many of these so-called conservatives are.

Last edited:
Trump continually praised Putin, so of course his cult is going to come on here and do the same. The scary part is if Putin attacked the United States in some way that these same folks would rally behind Putin.

Trump and his cult love authoritarians.

Trump continually praised Putin, so of course his cult is going to come on here and do the same. The scary part is if Putin attacked the United States in some way that these same folks would rally behind Putin.

They are acting like fifth columnists. I certainly hope none of these folks have security clearances.

Last edited:
Except that that creature, in spite of suffering from a severe mental/moral illness strongly associated with the left wrong, actually holds political opinions more in line with us on the right. Not that I particularly want that fucked-up freak representing my side, but it is what it is.
Long but..........and you are correct. But that thing has no place in the military . How would you like to serve 365 days a year with that? You CAN'T QUIT. Your stuck. It is a mental illness and has NO REASON TO BE IN THE SERVICE.

All those FIRED from the military over the VACCINE. All the medical workers fired for it.

Mac is slime. He does this to then say we are worse than the BS the Dems do all the time. It is a constant PRAVDA to deflect away what they do.
LOL.... you people and your ignorance....and you still managed to praise Putin while bashing Biden....

We have a true fifth column in this country, and they all worship Trump.

Most straightforward question ever.

Please vote and comment.

Putin for obvious reasons.
I did answer the question. You just don't like my answer; but that is your problem, not mine.
Putin for obvious reasons

I believe their argument is this. We can never be as powerful as Russia because Putin is supreme leader. Our guy will be gone in 4-8 years so he will never be as powerful as Putin. So the only thing to do is make Trump supreme leader. No term limits and make it so hard to vote, he never loses. And steal back elections you actually lost just like Russia and Belarus.

Putin is worth 70 billion

Trump 3.1 billion and that's probably not even true.

For Trump to catch Putin he needs to be supreme leader.

Forum List

Back