'God isn't finished with me yet': Cuomo speaks at Brooklyn church for first live appearance since resigning

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Preceded by a service at God’s Battalion of Prayer that included golden flags, white-robed dancers, song and prayer, Cuomo took the pulpit with the traditional call and response line, “God is good.”

Cuomo laid out the same defense of his behavior he’s held over the past several months, but assured the audience he’s been leaning on scripture in a difficult time because “God isn’t finished with me yet.”

Preceded by a service at God’s Battalion of Prayer that included golden flags, white-robed dancers, song and prayer, Cuomo took the pulpit with the traditional call and response line, “God is good.”

Cuomo laid out the same defense of his behavior he’s held over the past several months, but assured the audience he’s been leaning on scripture in a difficult time because “God isn’t finished with me yet.”

Fucking douchebag should be indicted for criminally negligent homicide 10,000 times for the poor people he killed.

Arrogant piece of shit is all he is.

• Banned
in the speech Cuomo also blames his political opponents for his own resignation:

"When the sharks smell blood, they come and they exploited the situation for their political purpose."

in the speech Cuomo also blames his political opponents for his own resignation:

"When the sharks smell blood, they come and they exploited the situation for their political purpose."

He's a lying piece of crap. He should be in prison for life.

• Banned
"With cancel culture, we now live in a frightening new world where any accusation can trigger condemnation without facts, without due process." - Cuomo

• Banned
Cuomo claims "a lot" of reporters told him they knew the AG's report was "a fraud" but was scared of saying so in public. He doesn't name any of these supposed reporters.

That man is a disgusting piece of shit.

Sheesh, politicians. They just can't help themselves.

Seems kinda soon. Like, "not even close" soon.

:rolleyes:
His agendas were the same as all Progs. He was sacrificed for the good of the real cult. Progs do not even miss a beat. The United States is like a cheap street walker now. Only it is expensive.

He's running commercials in NY saying New Yorkers were wrongfully stripped of a governor who cares about them. He's obviously planning on mounting a political comeback. Can't stand being out of the favored political class.

If anyone wants an example of the Yiddish term "Chutzpah" this is it.

Forum List

Back