POLL: Who is worse: Biden or Putin?

Who is worse?

• Total voters
Most straightforward question ever.

Please vote and comment.

No one expects any different from PUtin---usually we have as stronger leader to deter the Russias from being to bad----but nope we got Fuck up Biden and the whole world has gone to shit.

POLL: Who is worse: Biden or Putin?

As an American, I am much more directly and adversely affected by Biden's policies, than by Putin's. And the degree to which I am affected by Putin's policies is directly dependent on Biden's failure to support policies, himself, that protect my interests from the vicissitudes of foreigners and their activities.

As an American, I have to say that Biden is much worse than Putin. It's not even close.

If I was a resident/citizen of Russia, or Ukraine, or any other area more likely to fall under Putin's direct control, then my answer would be different, of course, but I am an American, and I have to answer in accordance with what affects me a an American.

Last edited:
Most straightforward question ever.

Please vote and comment.

Putin owns Biden. Biden is simply Putin's puppet underling.

Who is worse, Putin the evil master, or Biden the mindless slave doing his bidding?

I'd say the evil master.

Last edited:
As an American, I am much more directly and adversely affected by Biden's policies, than by Putin's. And the degree to which I am affected by Putin's policies is directly depended on Biden's failure to support policies, himself, that protect my interests from the vicissitudes of foreigners and their activities.
That's interesting, and all, but not really a direct answer to a direct question, is it?

As an American, I am much more directly and adversely affected by Biden's policies, than by Putin's. And the degree to which I am affected by Putin's policies is directly depended on Biden's failure to support policies, himself, that protect my interests from the vicissitudes of foreigners and their activities.
That pretty much sums it up, not much else left to add.....Biden and his administration, from top to bottom is a train wreck.....And not one of those train wrecks you can't turn away from.

That’s over 2Xs as many Republicans who have a favorable view of Putin vs Biden. Seems a bit low to me.

Edit: oh, it’s down a bit since bodies started appearing on TV which explains why I thought it would be more like 5X’s. Number was higher a few weeks ago according to article.

Last edited:
And as a Russian?

Because that's what you are

On what basis do you make that claim?

All of my, ancestors, as far back as great grandparents, were naturally-born Americans, and I have at least two ancestral lines that are known to have been here since the 1600s.

My allegiance is to this country, and not to any other.

Are you calling me “Russian” because I recognize the criminal infesting the white house, and sitting at the head of the corrupt government of my own country, as a greater threat to my country and to my own interest than a tyrant on the other side of the world?

Forum List

Back