“You don’t live here anymore. You left. What are you doing here?”

I can't believe supporters of Israel want Palestinians to be removed form their homelands.

How many "homelands" do they have?

Arab imperialists-
can't even pronounce the name of the land,
but greedy enough to strap their kids with suicide vests...

Who was living in the area before the tribes of old (become Hebrews), came and ransacked the area? Do they have similar claims? Don't say they don't exist because that would mean they were wiped off the face of the Earth.

I'll ask again - Who was living in the area before the tribes of old (become Hebrews), came and ransacked the area? Do they have similar claims? Don't say they don't exist because that would mean they were wiped off the face of the Earth.

I'll ask again - Who was living in the area before the tribes of old (become Hebrews), came and ransacked the area? Do they have similar claims? Don't say they don't exist because that would mean they were wiped off the face of the Earth.

Israel is the only preserved cultural remnant of that ancient civilization,
actually of every great antagonist ancient civilization in the region.
We're more Egyptian than today's Egyptians,
and more Babylonian than Iraqis today.

Israel has preserved for millennia's
what Arabisation tried to erase
through forced conformity to
Arab imperialism.

Israel is the only preserved cultural remnant of that ancient civilization,
actually of every great antagonist ancient civilization in the region.
We're more Egyptian than today's Egyptians,
and more Babylonian than Iraqis today.

Israel has preserved for millennia's
what Arabisation tried to erase
through forced conformity to
Arab imperialism.

Wow! I love revisionist history.

Wow! I love revisionist history.

Talking of revisionist history,

how did a country like Egypt - in Africa,

become the largest "Arab state" on the map?

Polish_20201214_085233334.jpg

Last edited:
Largely uninhabited land and the majority of natives were the Canaanites that the Jews ended up mixing with.
Hmm...

Semitic tribes. All of them. But the people in the Levant were an agricultural society. The ones who live there now were viscous herders, intent on driving people out of their lands.

I guess not much has changed.

The peaceful agricultural people in the Levant was overrun by the people who later named themselves Hebrews, and the Indo-European

Hmm...

Semitic tribes. All of them. But the people in the Levant were an agricultural society. The ones who live there now were viscous herders, intent on driving people out of their lands.

I guess not much has changed.

The peaceful agricultural people in the Levant was overrun by the people who later named themselves Hebrews, and the Indo-European

You're a viscous herder!!!

Forum List

Back