POLL: Who is worse: Biden or Putin?

Who is worse?

• Total voters
And yet, that person is not even mentioned.

This is how defensive and delusional and paranoid these people have become.
Trump is the guy they are running. Why do they want us to not bring him up?

Remember what Trump did the second he got wind someone might be running? He went after them relentlessly. Sleepy Joe. Jeb Bush. Ted Cruz. Romney. Bloomberg.

Did you see Don Jr on cocaine giving a speech?

View attachment 611898
LOL You are desperate.............the ability to point out your side and it's violence CORRUPTION is ENDLESS and IT'S PRICELESS.........

When your side attacked Trump you had the whole Federal system LOOKING FOR A CRIME..........Not prosecuting one............WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SUCK.

You OPENLY VIOLATE the rights of the OTHER SIDE..........Warrants are not for the purpose of LOOKING FOR A CRIME.........they are only for PROBABLE CAUSE and for evidence of a KNOWN CRIME.

THE FISA WARRANTS were COMPLETE BS............as DOCUMENTED BY THE COURTS.

All the links ARE HERE.............your SIDE ARE CRIMINALS.

a______ogers_11142017_1

I believe their argument is this. We can never be as powerful as Russia because Putin is supreme leader. Our guy will be gone in 4-8 years so he will never be as powerful as Putin. So the only thing to do is make Trump supreme leader. No term limits and make it so hard to vote, he never loses. And steal back elections you actually lost just like Russia and Belarus.

Putin is worth 70 billion

Trump 3.1 billion and that's probably not even true.

For Trump to catch Putin he needs to be supreme leader.
I totally agree. They want someone who answers to no one but himself. They want Trump to emulate Putin and be President for life.

I believe their argument is this. We can never be as powerful as Russia because Putin is supreme leader. Our guy will be gone in 4-8 years so he will never be as powerful as Putin. So the only thing to do is make Trump supreme leader. No term limits and make it so hard to vote, he never loses. And steal back elections you actually lost just like Russia and Belarus.

And, of course, you know damn well that no mainstream Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters are making any such argument, nor would agree with it.

That's just the voices in your own head, your hallucinations, speaking. That's what happens when you put the shiny side inward.

LOL.... you people and your ignorance....and you still managed to praise Putin while bashing Biden....

We have a true fifth column in this country, and they all worship Trump.
I stated MY EXACT FEELING ABOUT PUTIN.........I said he's my enemy. but BIDEN IS WORSE THAN HIM.

If that OFFENDS YOUR EMOTIONAL ASS.............I COULD CARE LESS.

Go cry to someone who cares............Respect of your enemy is actually recommended in TRAINING FOR WAR IDIOT.

Biden's policy has hurt us far more than PUTIN........And Biden ATTACKING GAS HAS GIVEN PUTIN MOUNTAINS OF MONEY.

Does that make BIDEN A RUSSIAN AGENT? By DNC standards yes it does

As an American, I am much more directly and adversely affected by Biden's policies, than by Putin's. And the degree to which I am affected by Putin's policies is directly dependent on Biden's failure to support policies, himself, that protect my interests from the vicissitudes of foreigners and their activities.

As an American, I have to say that Biden is much worse than Putin. It's not even close.

If I was a resident/citizen of Russia, or Ukraine, or any other area more likely to fall under Putin's direct control, then my answer would be different, of course, but I am an American, and I have to answer in accordance with what affects me a an American.
I know tough decision...

Putin threatens Nuclear war which could kill everyone on Earth and two nights ago was bombing the largest nuclear power plant in Europe... Which by the way could have caused a nuclear explosion which he would think is a nuclear bomb...

OR

Biden, he tried to build roads and bridges US needs... He is trying to put a black woman on the Supreme Court when there could be another white guy than might be qualified

Really tough call...

In case you are wondering Trump was not worse than Putin... Putin is an evil SOB who has no problem killing people, Trump was basically incompetent egomaniac...

I stated MY EXACT FEELING ABOUT PUTIN.........I said he's my enemy. but BIDEN IS WORSE THAN HIM.

If that OFFENDS YOUR EMOTIONAL ASS.............I COULD CARE LESS.

Go cry to someone who cares............Respect of your enemy is actually recommended in TRAINING FOR WAR IDIOT.

Biden's policy has hurt us far more than PUTIN........And Biden ATTACKING GAS HAS GIVEN PUTIN MOUNTAINS OF MONEY.

Does that make BIDEN A RUSSIAN AGENT? By DNC standards yes it does

You're none too bright.

I totally agree. They want someone who answers to no one but himself. They want Trump to emulate Putin and be President for life.
And even not for life, when his 8 years is done, he passes on the baton to who HE wants to be president and that's it. I'm starting to appreciate our 2 party system. Yin and Yang. Russia has no Yin.

Biden.

Everything he does shits allover America and Americans. He has no love for Americans or America at all. It's proven by everything he does is bad for the country and it's people. He has only been president for one year and everything he touches turns to shit, and worse yet he puts people who also don't care about america into positions of power, and he enables governor's and mayors that shit allover their respective states and cities. All he and his administration care about is their own power and money, they only represent their party, they don't represent Americans or America at all. If the whole country was under water they wouldn't care as long as it was nice in their backyard.

Putin may be doing some shit right now but at the very very least he loves his country and fights for it and even if it's fucked up he does what he thinks is best for Russia. Biden and his administration do not have that quality.

Not to mention I'm in America so what Biden and his administration do effect me personally.

Forum List

Back