Zone1 Biden inspires black graduates by telling them America hates them

Biden didn't race bait. He told the truth to those graduates. But Trump does. That's why wonder why anyone black would vite for that racebaiter slimeball.
So, if Blacks vote for Biden, they are Black. If they don't, then they aren't Black. You make about as much sense as a door knocker explaining who is a race baiter or Black. The same stupid lie he told before about Romney putting them all back in chains. You Democrats are so ridiculous with your hatred and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Horrible. When Trump was President, jobs and income rose from being a negative to a great positive. So, I don't believe you.

So, if Blacks vote for Biden, they are Black. If they don't, then they aren't Black. You make about as much sense as a door knocker explaining who is a race baiter or Black. The same stupid lie he told before about Romney putting them all back in chains. You Democrats are so ridiculous with your hatred and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Horrible. When Trump was President, jobs and income rose from being a negative to a great positive. So, I don't believe you.
Look you white idiot, whites like you tell us that whites who actually understand racism aren't white, so then shut your fucking mouth about how blacks feel about the blacks who want to vote for white supremacists. Biden has done better for us than Trump. Trump did nothing but run his mouth. He was handed a growing economy from Obama and didn't have to do shit but sit in the oval office. So he bragged about numbers his policies did not create and you racists believed him because you wanted to. Repuvblicans do want to putus back in chains. I don't expect a white pos like you to agree with that. I expect that a racist will do exactly what you're doing here. I know what race baiting is, you think criticism of whtes is race baiting. Trump is the race baiter, but yu don't think so because you're whte and just as racist.

Look you white idiot, whites like you tell us that whites who actually understand racism aren't white, so then shut your fucking mouth about how blacks feel about the blacks who want to vote for white supremacists. Biden has done better for us than Trump. Trump did nothing but run his mouth. He was handed a growing economy from Obama and didn't have to do shit but sit in the oval office. So he bragged about numbers his policies did not create and you racists believed him because you wanted to. Repuvblicans do want to putus back in chains. I don't expect a white pos like you to agree with that. I expect that a racist will do exactly what you're doing here. I know what race baiting is, you think criticism of whtes is race baiting. Trump is the race baiter, but yu don't think so because you're whte and just as racist.
"Look you white idiot, whites like you tell us that whites who actually understand racism aren't white,".

No we don't. You liberal Demorats do. Not us. And, Blacks experience racism. So do White's from Blacks all the time. We just don't buy your kind of reverse racism. And, when you resort to filthy language to force people to believe the way you want them, you become a horrible person and lose the argument

"Trump did nothing but run his mouth. He was handed a growing economy from Obama..."

LOL!!! Nothing could be further from the truth. It's why Hillary lost the election. Obama-Biden's economy sucked. Remember the lie that Obamacare would allow you to keep your doctor and the premiums would go down? They went up. "Even liberal black broadcaster Tavis Smiley has criticized Obama for this. As Smiley told HuffPost Live’s Alyona Minkovski, “Sadly — and it pains me to say this — over the last decade, black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category.” "‐ Real median income among black households during those years, according to the Census Bureau, sank from $35,954 to $35,398 — down 1.5 percent." - Blacks Mainly Backslide under Obama | National Review
Read the whole article. You lose again.

"Before COVID-19 severely impacted our social and economic lives, black Americans were seeing real benefits from lower taxes and lower regulation. The unemployment rate for blacks reached a record low of 5.2 percent and black labor-force participation reached 63.2 percent, the highest it had been since the 2008 recession. The poverty rate for black Americans also reached record lows, while a total of 1 million lifted themselves out of poverty between 2016 and 2019. Over the same period, real median household income for black families rose over $4,000 after actually falling over the previous 14 years (2002–2016). With incomes rising so fast, it should not be surprising that black homeownership skyrocketed to 47 percent, another mark not reached since the 2008 recession." - African Americans and the Economy under Trump | National Review

Facts get in the way of leftist commie Demorats.

Biden spoke the truth to those kids and you racists know it. So don't come in here whining about Biden being divisive or race baiting. You racist right wing b-----s have got some real nerve. You come in this forum and post racist bullshit all day long then actually believe you can tell someone black how racism isn't a m-f-ing problem. Just who in the hell do you racists think you are talking to when you talk to black people in this forum? Do you maggots really think we're that fucking dumb? Do you actually believe that 80 IQ bullshit your punk asses read at stormfront?

It's time you stopped lying to yourselves.

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.”

“The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?”

“Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.”

“Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.”

“Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!”

“Engage me and die, n'gr.”

“Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is”.

“Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.”

“Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch.”

“Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -Quit insulting monkeys.”

“You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.”

“Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.”

“Why do blacks behave the way they do?Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that”

“Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp.”

“You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.”

“Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.”

“See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...”

“Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior.”

“Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.

If only you could just quit being black. But you can't.....DARKIE!!!”

And this is just a fraction of the racist bulllshit being posted here. I haven't even used examples fronm the FZ where it's even worse.

Biden said blacks have to work 10 times as hard as whites and the same sad trifling crew came in here whining. Yet you have Flash wth this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

And he's not the only one. There are all kinds of whites here who own businsses or are in positions of responsibility who are doing the exact same thing, yet you bitches moan about what Biden said even as you're doing exactly what he was talking about.

You aren't fooling black people wth this bullshit. You might soup up a few Asians by calling them the model minority, but 75 percent of Asians won't be voting for Trump or Republicans. This is 2024, we are here because of things done in the past. The past has created the inequities we see across the lines of every single non white group in this country. Whites continue benefitting today from a system created in the past. That same system has non whites continuing to be born into deficits they did not create while whites are born into surpluses they did not earn. It's time the right faced the motherfucking truth. Blacks won't be voting for Trump. When you have to brag about a poll showing that 80 percent of the blacks in America cannot stand your candidate, don't come in here talking about how blacks are supporting Donald Trump.

"Look you white idiot, whites like you tell us that whites who actually understand racism aren't white,".

No we don't. You liberal Demorats do. Not us. And, Blacks experience racism. So do White's from Blacks all the time. We just don't buy your kind of reverse racism. And, when you resort to filthy language to force people to believe the way you want them, you become a horrible person and lose the argument

"Trump did nothing but run his mouth. He was handed a growing economy from Obama..."

LOL!!! Nothing could be further from the truth. It's why Hillary lost the election. Obama-Biden's economy sucked. Remember the lie that Obamacare would allow you to keep your doctor and the premiums would go down? They went up. "Even liberal black broadcaster Tavis Smiley has criticized Obama for this. As Smiley told HuffPost Live’s Alyona Minkovski, “Sadly — and it pains me to say this — over the last decade, black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category.” "‐ Real median income among black households during those years, according to the Census Bureau, sank from $35,954 to $35,398 — down 1.5 percent." - Blacks Mainly Backslide under Obama | National Review
Read the whole article. You lose again.

"Before COVID-19 severely impacted our social and economic lives, black Americans were seeing real benefits from lower taxes and lower regulation. The unemployment rate for blacks reached a record low of 5.2 percent and black labor-force participation reached 63.2 percent, the highest it had been since the 2008 recession. The poverty rate for black Americans also reached record lows, while a total of 1 million lifted themselves out of poverty between 2016 and 2019. Over the same period, real median household income for black families rose over $4,000 after actually falling over the previous 14 years (2002–2016). With incomes rising so fast, it should not be surprising that black homeownership skyrocketed to 47 percent, another mark not reached since the 2008 recession." - African Americans and the Economy under Trump | National Review

Facts get in the way of leftist commie Demorats.
I'm black and was a grown ass man living when trump was President. Trump did nothing but sit on his fat orange ass repeating numbers from the economy he inherited from Obama. Bidens numbers beats Obamas in almost every metric and if you want to give Trump credit for what he inherited, they beat Trumps too. It's time the lyIng stopped. I am informed. I realize the effect the pandemoc had on piIces so you aren't going to get me to fall for the banana in the tailpipe story that blames Biden for infation, then claums that prices were lower under trump therefore we need to put Trump back in. Trump coudn't even handle mitigating the pandemic properly, he would never have been able torecover the jobs lost or build a prosperous economy. What was Trump going to do? Cut more taxes for the rich?

Please! So stop thinking that because you're white that you can tell me how much trump did for black people. I know what he did. Nothing.

Biden was race-baiting bigtime! He was trying to build anger and resentment among the black graduates - lying and telling them that they have to be 10x better than whites to get what they have.

Is Biden for real? The average starting salary of a Morehouse grad is $75,000 - a full $10,000 more than the average of college grads in general.

And then consider all the DEI and affirmative action in hiring. Any white in a liberal city - DC, Baltimore, NY, Chicago, San Francisco, etc. - has to be SUBSTANTIALLY better than a black with whom he is competing for a job.

Blacks in liberal cities have it made. And if you’re a black female - you’re golden. Just look at Karine Jean-Pierre and Kamala Harris, and try to tell me they are 10x better than any white who would have liked the job.

I'm black and was a grown ass man living when trump was President. Trump did nothing but sit on his fat orange ass repeating numbers from the economy he inherited from Obama. Bidens numbers beats Obamas in almost every metric and if you want to give Trump credit for what he inherited, they beat Trumps too. It's time the lyIng stopped. I am informed. I realize the effect the pandemoc had on piIces so you aren't going to get me to fall for the banana in the tailpipe story that blames Biden for infation, then claums that prices were lower under trump therefore we need to put Trump back in. Trump coudn't even handle mitigating the pandemic properly, he would never have been able torecover the jobs lost or build a prosperous economy. What was Trump going to do? Cut more taxes for the rich?

Please! So stop thinking that because you're white that you can tell me how much trump did for black people. I know what he did. Nothing.
You are not informed at all. That's degrading Blacks for a Black man to lie about Biden's poor performance. Did you see the recent polling in New York? Biden leads only by 9% now. That's why Trump held a rally today. He's going after that blue state. And, it was in the Bronx with lots of Blacks attending. See, Blacks know their lives are worse off than 4 years ago under Trump. You can't fool anyone with your non-fact information. I gave you facts and you didn't. Just look at inflation alone. Biden took it up to 9.5%. The adjusted income of Americans, including blacks, is down $12,000 since Biden took office.

Forum List

Back