Poll: Trump Leads Biden in 2024 Presidential Matchup

He'll have to get by DeSantis if he does run...and I don't think he will. But, if he does, that only benefits Democrats as the two Republicans will destroy and divide one another's followers into camps.
DeSantis has said he doesn’t plan to run; his priorities are the State of Florida. He would make a great Vice Presidential candidate if he were interested.

DeSantis has said he doesn’t plan to run; his priorities are the State of Florida. He would make a great Vice Presidential candidate if he were interested.
Cheney would make a great vice president on the Republican ticket. She's the moderate stability needed in that party, voting 93% of the time with trump. Few Republicans have that kind of a record. That would make the Republican party more acceptable and not been thought of as the crazy far-right party.

Cheney would make a great vice president on the Republican ticket. She's the moderate stability needed in that party, voting 93% of the time with trump. Few Republicans have that kind of a record. That would make the Republican party more acceptable and not been thought of as the crazy far-right party.
She is Moderate going after Trump like a Vicious Pitbull ? Don’t think so

Then your party remains the party of extremists.
My party remains the party of Extremist but the Democrats aren’t? LOL! PRT, Transgenders in Women’s sports, Transgender surgery and hormone therapy without parental consent, teaching elementary school kids about “ alternative lifestyles” , “ IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR ME YOU AINT BLACK” etc. etc. encouraging ILLEGALS pouring in with increased fentanyl killing our kids, etc. etc. . Keep believing

My party remains the party of Extremist but the Democrats aren’t? LOL! PRT, Transgenders in Women’s sports, Transgender surgery and hormone therapy without parental consent, teaching elementary school kids about “ alternative lifestyles” , “ IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR ME YOU AINT BLACK” etc. etc. encouraging ILLEGALS pouring in with increased fentanyl killing our kids, etc. etc. . Keep believing
Far- Left wing members of Congress exist also, but they are few in number and they don't have weapons and none of them have militias. And none of them have tried to forcefully overthrow the government.

Far- Left wing members of Congress exist also, but they are few in number and they don't have weapons and none of them have militias. And none of them have tried to forcefully overthrow the government.
They are Few in number? Lol! How many have spoken out against Critical Race Theory, Unfettered Abortion, TRANSGENDER WOMEN in women sports, Condemned the 2020 riots vs funding those who got arrested with bail , supported the Police vs DEFUNDING THEM , have spoken out against ILLEGAL immigration, etc????
Please tell us why the Mayor of Chicago and New York are screaming because Gov Abbott isn’t “ taking care of them” Ever hear of “ Not in my backyard?”
Which politicians had militias and tried to overthrow the Gov’t?

They are Few in number? Lol! How many have spoken out against Critical Race Theory, Unfettered Abortion, TRANSGENDER WOMEN in women sports, Condemned the 2020 riots vs funding those who got arrested with bail , supported the Police vs DEFUNDING THEM , have spoken out against ILLEGAL immigration, etc????
Please tell us why the Mayor of Chicago and New York are screaming because Gov Abbott isn’t “ taking care of them” Ever hear of “ Not in my backyard?”
Which politicians had militias and tried to overthrow the Gov’t?
And now I see your side stepping the whole issue by mentioning a few exceptions. Good luck with that. I am not into playing games like you are.

And now I see your side stepping the whole issue by mentioning a few exceptions. Good luck with that. I am not into playing games like you are.
A FEW exceptions? I named MANY just for starters 👍 I am not the one playing games

A FEW exceptions? I named MANY just for starters 👍 I am not the one playing games
For your information, just the fact that Critical Race Theory exists JUSTIFIES ITS EXISTENCE. THERE IS AN OBVIOUS PROBLEM WHEN OUR HISTORY IGNORES MUCH OF THE FACTS CONCERNED WITH OUR HISTORY. As far as efforts to keep on the police, same conditions apply, it wouldn't exist if there weren't good reason for it to exist. The fact that you ignore these problems is your problem. As a society we are either all free or we are not, there's no in between. You're probably feel the same way about gays and or women's rights, it doesn't matter, you can keep your foolish opinions but they have no place in our laws.

For your information, just the fact that Critical Race Theory exists JUSTIFIES ITS EXISTENCE. THERE IS AN OBVIOUS PROBLEM WHEN OUR HISTORY IGNORES MUCH OF THE FACTS CONCERNED WITH OUR HISTORY. As far as efforts to keep on the police, same conditions apply, it wouldn't exist if there weren't good reason for it to exist. The fact that you ignore these problems is your problem. As a society we are either all free or we are not, there's no in between. You're probably feel the same way about gays and or women's rights, it doesn't matter, you can keep your foolish opinions but they have no place in our laws.
I agree with YOU that proper history should be taught. However, that does NOT justify Critical Race Theory. I’m NOT ignoring the problems. But don’t teach that IF your white you’re a automatic racist
How do you know how I feel about Gays? Women’s rights? Does that include TRANSGENDER WOMEN? In your screwed up world it does
Since you “ asked” I support a women’s right to choose up until the END of the first trimester
BTW, I am a BIOLOGICAL WOMAN, not a TRANSGENDER who had to have it cut off
You like the illegal immigrants, the drugs, etc? You’re living in paradise

I agree with YOU that proper history should be taught. However, that does NOT justify Critical Race Theory. I’m NOT ignoring the problems. But don’t teach that IF your white you’re a automatic racist
How do you know how I feel about Gays? Women’s rights? Does that include TRANSGENDER WOMEN? In your screwed up world it does
Since you “ asked” I support a women’s right to choose up until the END of the first trimester
I don't know how you get around founding a nation on the backs of slaves without mentioning the gratitude all white people should have towards those who were enslaved.

It doesn't matter what I like, you are attempting to create inequality in a nation that requires equality and justice before the law. Speaking of the police I found a good article that shows both sides of the issue. Encyclopedia Britannica>pro and con defunding the police - E
Encyclopedia Britannica. It's not a one-sided issue as you would have people believe.

I don't know how you get around founding a nation on the backs of slaves without mentioning the gratitude all white people should have towards those who were enslaved.
People today should not bear the guilt of what others have done. I do not blame Germans of today for the Holocaust which is still relatively recent history

Guilt is a useless emotion it has no place in society. You mentioned the Germans each year they have a day of remembrance about the Holocaust to remind them the horrors their ancestors caused to the Jewish people. America has not even done that much. We need you do at least that acknowledge the problem then and acknowledge the problems that still exist today regarding racism.

He'll have to get by DeSantis if he does run...and I don't think he will. But, if he does, that only benefits Democrats as the two Republicans will destroy and divide one another's followers into camps.
Only one will come out of the primaries. It has little if any effect in the general.

Forum List

Back