Poll: Trump Leads Biden in 2024 Presidential Matchup

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Looks like it will be a rematch. This time it looks like the better man will win.

---Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released Thursday found.---

Same old same old Trump nightmare’s. Maybe someone needs to wait until he declares. As for Joe, funny, he may forget he has to declare first:)

Looks like it will be a rematch. This time it looks like the better man will win.

a4f2a003996b7dc509c3a999ce0b0ecb.jpg
depositphotos_127942084-stock-photo-blue-plus-sign.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 8.32.48 PM.jpg

YOU COULD RUN AN OLD PAIR OF WORK BOOTS AGAINST JOE BIDEN AND I'D PICK THE BOOTS! At least they know what work is, and I might actually get some use out of them.

He'll have to get by DeSantis if he does run...and I don't think he will. But, if he does, that only benefits Democrats as the two Republicans will destroy and divide one another's followers into camps.

---Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released Thursday found.---

chump will get his record third loss to go along with his record two impeachments, no one misses that criminal scumbag...
1650588184177.png

I am just thinking about Nov 22 and Moonglow crying

He'll have to get by DeSantis if he does run...and I don't think he will. But, if he does, that only benefits Democrats as the two Republicans will destroy and divide one another's followers into camps.
DeSantis is running? Interesting. I am concentrating on Nov 22 and the Democratic Party massacre

If Xiden lives that long....It's more and more obvious every day that the drugs they have to pump him up with just to appear in public are taking their toll.
They can always freeze dry Joe in one of those Emeril dehydrating ovens on TV until he is nothing but 2 pounds of paper skin then pin him to the lampshade and put a speaker behind with his voice.

Democrats will never notice the difference.

They can always freeze dry Joe in one of those Emeril dehydrating ovens on TV until he is nothing but 2 pounds of paper skin then pin him to the lampshade and put a speaker behind with his voice.

Democrats will never notice the difference.
I see you are a Nazi enthusiast.

DeSantis said he isn't running if Trump runs.

Problem solved, moron.

Forum List

Back