Biden VS. Hillary

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
In 2016 Hillary lost the presidential election to an "unpopular" man, one of the worst candidates in history who ever ran for the office of president and who many felt was a thoroughly disgusting person. That's an embarrassment that sticks in your craw and festers for years, getting worse and worse and worse and worse until it finally drives you insane.

Fast forward to 2024 and now we are going to have a matchup between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. So, it certainly looks right now like Biden will be losing to Trump as Trump leads in all swing states and every betting venue has him winning, a still thoroughly disgusting person, an arrogant asshole who calls people names, a twice impeached former president who is facing 91 indictments and supposedly wants to take democracy away. How embarrassing would that be to Biden and the left if they lost to such a man? Sounds even more embarrassing than what Hillary went through to me.

So, what's your opinion? Which embarrassment would be worse, Hillary's or Biden's?

My opinion is that I'd much rather have a twice-impeached arrogant asshole who calls people names as President, instead of either those two pieces of dogshit Biden or Hillary.

The fact that Trump offends you leftists masquerading as "independents" makes me smile inside.

In 2016 Hillary lost the presidential election to an "unpopular" man, one of the worst candidates in history who ever ran for the office of president and who many felt was a thoroughly disgusting person. That's an embarrassment that sticks in your craw and festers for years, getting worse and worse and worse and worse until it finally drives you insane.

Fast forward to 2024 and now we are going to have a matchup between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. So, it certainly looks right now like Biden will be losing to Trump as Trump leads in all swing states and every betting venue has him winning, a still thoroughly disgusting person, an arrogant asshole who calls people names, a twice impeached former president who is facing 91 indictments and supposedly wants to take democracy away. How embarrassing would that be to Biden and the left if they lost to such a man? Sounds even more embarrassing than what Hillary went through to me.

So, what's your opinion? Which embarrassment would be worse, Hillary's or Biden's?

At this point Trump has served one term as President, and as much of an asshole as he is as a person, his results speak for themselves. I was not happy to vote for him in 2016, but I did, because the alternative was much, much, much worse.

I was much happier to vote for him in 2020, after I saw how he actually governed, and I will be happy to vote for him in 2024.

As far as Biden against Hitlery Clinton, as much of a disaster as Biden has proven himself to be, I would have to pick him over Hitlery. The Clintons are deeply corrupt and immoral, and do not belong anywhere near any position of power or authority. We saw, clearly, what a corrupt piece of shit Bill Clinton is, when he was President, and there is no reason to believe that Hitlery is any better. If anything, she's worse.

Just come out and say it. You are a polluted democrat that is wacked out on nonsense.

Forum List

Back