Poll: Trump Leads Biden in 2024 Presidential Matchup

The farm is all you'll have left, if you are lucky. It is already historic failure combined with dozens of Dems fleeing the ship ahead of the BBC (Big Biden Crash).

Only 200 days to the massacre. Bring body bags.

View attachment 634270
It'll be just like The Bowling Green Massacre. LOL. Fictitious....and not a spec of a record of it.

Again. This WILL NOT turn out like you think it will. :)

Trump will mop the floor with Biden. The American people already miss Trump not even half way through Biden's disaster of a term.

Looks like it will be a rematch. This time it looks like the better man will win.

---Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released Thursday found.---

Trump‘s biggest problem is his anger and obnoxiousness. A large number of voters want a President that acts like the ones they are used to. Polite and a little boring.

Since it doesn’t look like Trump will change I am beginning to hope Florida Governor DeSantis will get the nomination. DeSantis is a fighter like trump but he doesn’t feel he has to fight everybody all the time and he realizes that some people are not worth fighting to begin with.

Plus DeSantis is much younger than Trump and Trump is at the age where he might start to develop dementia like Joe Biden already has.

Trump may not run ... he will be nearly 80 in 2024 ... but make no mistake his endorsement will be critical to the nominee .. my guess is DeSantis may run if Trump doesnt or he may be Trumps VP pick if Trump runs .
Trump wants revenge on Biden.

Desantis will be running. The gop cannot let by far, not even close, best candidate sit back. Nobody in the gop could carry desantis water bottle.

Looks like it will be a rematch. This time it looks like the better man will win.

---Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released Thursday found.---

I finally agree with you on something -- it does look like the better man wins. The crybaby loser loses again...

I'm hoping neither one of them run. Maybe America could get back a little more to normal. The ideal situation for me would be to DeSantis on the Republican side and a strong moderate woman like Klobucher on the Democratic ticket.

I'm hoping neither one of them run. Maybe America could get back a little more to normal. The ideal situation for me would be to DeSantis on the Republican side and a strong moderate woman like Klobucher on the Democratic ticket.
Klobucher is not a moderate. She's as pinko as any Democrat.

So, you gave up hope trump may still steal 2020 elections, my prediction is that after losing to Hillary by 3 million votes and Biden by 7 million, that in 2024 trump will lose by 11 million...

1661185294754.png

Looks like this is some kind of crazy far -right wing news source. That would make it totally invalid as far as a survey goes.

I finally agree with you on something -- it does look like the better man wins. The crybaby loser loses again...

And this is from a more credible source too, the poll posted by the op I had nothing but far-right wing leanings to it. Extremist don't usually win elections.

Forum List

Back