Poll: Trump Leads Biden in 2024 Presidential Matchup

Desantis is a shoe in to be the candidate. He will out debate trump without any effort. It's time to move onto a real capable leader like desantis.

lets get some candidates to vote FOR vs having to vote AGAINST them.

LOL. He's running. Regardless of whether Trump runs or not. You can bank on it.

DeSantis actually gives Republicans a chance at the White House. Trump?...guarantees another loss.
If he says he's not running, then he's not running. He's not a Democrat.

If they get massacred as I predict, you change your avatar for a week to an avatar of my choosing. Deal?
No. But, since money is the only form of "choosing", I will offer you a donation to the board along with a flowery message of your exalted greatness..why you were right and why I was wrong. :)

Desantis will run. He's young, smart, well spoken and presidential. He's by far the best the gop has. No other is even in the same ballpark.

Formalities aside, both of them have indicated an intention to run in 2024.

Unfortunately for all of us, there are no Democrats who could unseat Biden, and there are no Republicans who could defeat Trump in the primaries. Further, no Republican but Trump could win the general election.

The only scenario that changes this is if Biden has a medical crisis that takes him out. IF that happens, Trump will definitely be our next President. The Democrats have NOBODY.

Formalities aside, both of them have indicated an intention to run in 2024.

Unfortunately for all of us, there are no Democrats who could unseat Biden, and there are no Republicans who could defeat Trump in the primaries. Further, no Republican but Trump could win the general election.

The only scenario that changes this is if Biden has a medical crisis that takes him out. IF that happens, Trump will definitely be our next President. The Democrats have NOBODY.
God let’s hope not.

I'm sure Dominion is still real pleased they switched 30 million votes for the stuttering shit clown. Burn that mother fucker to the ground and Trump will win by 60.

You are counting those chickens WAY before they hatch. Don't bet the farm on it.
The farm is all you'll have left, if you are lucky. It is already historic failure combined with dozens of Dems fleeing the ship ahead of the BBC (Big Biden Crash).

Long way to go to November 8th.
Only 200 days to the massacre. Bring body bags.

OIP.jpg

Looks like it will be a rematch. This time it looks like the better man will win.

---Former President Donald Trump leads President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, a Redfield & Wilton Strategies survey released Thursday found.---

Trump may not run ... he will be nearly 80 in 2024 ... but make no mistake his endorsement will be critical to the nominee .. my guess is DeSantis may run if Trump doesnt or he may be Trumps VP pick if Trump runs .

Forum List

Back