POLL: Is Trump the only thing standing between us and communist misery?

Is Trump the only thing standing between us and communist misery?

• Total voters
The dems lost their moderate base and are losing the strangle hold on African Americans so they have to turn to Anarchists for votes...someone needs to tell them that the rioters never vote....they don't believe in voting.....they want an authoritarian government....
....they want an authoritarian government....

Anarchists want gubmint.....That's a hot one....That statement alone should make you wonder whether these "anarchists" are the genuine article.

View attachment 365677
You mean "they want" authoritarian style government where protestors are taken away in unmarked cars as Trump is doing now. Your cognitive dissonance is noted.
Not one protester has been taken away...rioters have but not a single protester has...but you know that you dishonest shit for brains.....

As always ignorance and denials take over. TDS Trump Deranged Sympathizers at all time high. Federal arrest are higher numbers than you think. These federal agents did not coordinate or any approvals from governors and mayors. That’s the reasons they don’t have marked vehicles. It’s almost the equivalent of KIDNAPPING. These feds just gas them even on peaceful demonstrations exactly where the mayor was standing. They just gas them.

That’s a sign of totalitarianism and dictatorship that you are promoting and supporting against your fellow Americans. KEEP THAT IN MIND. Trump destroyed this country in all directions. There are massive consequences against this kind action by this lousy president.

You are dealing with the people who didn't do well in school. Who probably spent more time partying than getting an education. They didn't go to college. They didn't do well in life. They are very easily manipulated because they are so stupid and lazy. They are the most laziest people I've ever encountered. They can't think for themselves and don't want to. It is totally useless to try to communicate with them. They don't have the intelligence or the honesty. They are best just laughed at then ignored.
I've given up on trying to communicate with them, at least online, but there is still enough of them to cause real damage, and we're seeing it in real time.

And what concerns me is that the pushback will be so strong that we'll go flying back too far in the other damn direction.

I said the same thing in 2016 about the reaction to PC/Identity Politics, and it ushered in Trump in the first place.

If the adults don't get back in control pretty soon here, we're not coming back.

Yes that's the problem with reactionary politics.

Backlash.

We go from one extreme to another.

So we don't get what needs to be done because of the fighting. People who believe compromise is doing what they want and not what others want. Or that working with someone with a different view is somehow an act of being a traitor to their party. Or people who believe it's their way or the highway.

What every happened to the middle? Where most people are? Where sane people are? What ever happened to compromise? What ever happened to all contributing with the best ideas rising to the top to be worked on so everyone can live with it?

Sure we're boring. Sure we don't go from causing crisis after crisis. However that's what mature sane adults do.

Seems we don't have much of that in our politics today.

When will the majority of us stand up to put a stop to the extremes from both ends?

I don't know but I do know that if it doesn't happen we are totally screwed.

39 people here, at least, really are afraid that Trump is the only thing that stands between us and actual communism.

Mind-blowing.

For me this has nothing to do with Trump. I didn't vote for him, I have never trusted him, and I don’t believe that he is our savior, who is going to "drain the swamp" or save our country from destruction.

Now to your condescending claims that people are "paranoid." First of all, it's a straw man to only talk about communism, as if that is the only thing that conservatives or libertarians are concerned about. It's not about communism, necessarily, it's about being opposed to the move toward any authoritarian or collectivist system. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the ideology that is at the root of all totalitarian systems, including communism, fascism, corporatism, etc is collectivism... which boils down to no individual rights. Individual rights are sacrificed for whatever the state deems “the greater good.”

If you don’t think that we are slowly but surely going in that direction, then you are blissfully asleep.

Secondly, you keep accusing people of being paranoid and stupid, but in reality, what is extremely stupid is to NOT care about protecting our God-given rights, freedom, privacy, sovereignty… you know, all of those minor little things :rolleyes: that most Americans these days take for granted.

So if all of us who care about freedom and keeping our republic are such idiots, then I take it in your view the founding fathers were paranoid idiots?

They warned about the loss of liberty, and they talked a lot about the importance of protecting it. A few quotes...

“The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.”
- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Colonel Edward Carrington, May 27, 1788​
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel."
- Patrick Henry, Virginia Convention, June 5, 1788​
“Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”
- John Adams​
“It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government.”
-Thomas Paine​
“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.”
- James Madison, Address at the Virginia Convention, June16, 1788​
“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."
- Samuel Adams, Article in the Boston Gazette, October 14, 1771​
“The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.”
- Edmund Burke, Speech at Country Meeting of Buckinghamshire, 1784​
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
- Benjamin Franklin, Speech to the Pennsylvania Assembly, November 11, 1755​

It's kind of amazing how the things they warned about are actually happening these days, and anyone who is awake can see that. But naaah, they're just a bunch of paranoid idiots, like anyone who cares about protecting freedom. Sigh. Upside-down land, again.
There needs to be a happy medium between collectivism and individualism. We don’t have this. We have a broken system when millions of Americans suffer in crushing poverty, while others make billions in a matter of a few days.

It seems we are headed for a society common throughout history and prevalent in third world nations. That being a small wealthy elite and everyone else destitute.

That is always the result of improper or unregulated capitalism.

Capitalism will always create what you described if the proper regulations and taxes aren't imposed.

Capitalism needs the free flow of money throughout the population to work properly.

Unregulated and improper taxation capitalism prevents that and innovation. Unregulated and improperly taxed capitalism causes monopolies, high concentration of wealth in few hands with a large majority living in poverty. It destroys innovation and new business. It destroys democracy and economies.

Proper regulations and taxation, not over regulation or little or no regulations, allows capitalism to work properly for everyone. With those proper regulations and taxation we became a superpower.

We've removed the proper regulations and taxation. Look where it has gotten us.

If so it's better to become a Commie.
Can you guys not do any better than "commie"? Do you realize that's not the goal, at all?

Back away from the radio. It has turned you people into raving, simplistic, paranoid Archie Bunkers.

OavYQV2.gif
Yeah, you don't want the results of communism, but you're trying to implement the same policies. You're too stupid to understand the implications of what you are proposing.
I see.

So what am I proposing?
Government running everything.
I have? Please quote me.

Man up and back up your words.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, I'm not searching through all your posts.

Then shut the fuck up, tard.
I'm convinced they're serious. They really do believe this stuff.

One day, maybe soon, talk radio and the rest of the alternate universe will have a lot to answer for.

I would think that after all these decades of being told the same lies over and over without any of it actually happening, they would finally wise up to see they are being lied to.

When Clinton raised taxes on the rich, the right screamed it would cause a worse recession than what bush the first left and destroy the economy. They said Clinton was a communist. What industry did the government seize ownership during those years? None. In fact, Clinton joined the privatization and deregulation crowd. Electricity and energy was privatized and deregulated. He deregulated the communications industry even more. He deregulated the banks even more. The list goes on.

Yet he was a communist. LOL.

Same with Obama. They all said he would make the bush boy's recession worse. They said his tax increase in the rich would destroy business and our economy. They said he was a communist, a muslim, from Kenya. We all remember the death panels they screamed about. When one ebola patient was brought to America for treatment they all screamed that Obama was trying to kill us all. LOL.

Every presidential election season whoever gets the democratic nomination, is automatically the most liberal in our nation or a communist.

Yet no democratic politician has ever brought communism to America. Very few democratic politicians are liberals anymore.

After all these years of being lied to I would think those lazy people would get tired of it. I am wrong. They love it. They want more lies. They want more division based on those lies. They have been convinced that anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy.

Yet at the same time they scream they are the only ones who love freedom, liberty and our constitution. They claim they are the only patriots as they wave a confederate flag of traitors to our nation. They scream about freedom and liberty because they don't want to wear a mask but have no problem with trump creating is own secret military police then unleashing them on our people. To kidnap people off the streets. To beat innocent people and break their hands. To shoot rubber bullets to fracture a man's skull. That's no problem. Yet ask them to wear a mask, they come unglued.

They live in their very warped fantasy world.

Can you guys not do any better than "commie"? Do you realize that's not the goal, at all?

Back away from the radio. It has turned you people into raving, simplistic, paranoid Archie Bunkers.

OavYQV2.gif
Yeah, you don't want the results of communism, but you're trying to implement the same policies. You're too stupid to understand the implications of what you are proposing.
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

One day, maybe soon, talk radio and the rest of the alternate universe will have a lot to answer for.

I would think that after all these decades of being told the same lies over and over without any of it actually happening, they would finally wise up to see they are being lied to.

When Clinton raised taxes on the rich, the right screamed it would cause a worse recession than what bush the first left and destroy the economy. They said Clinton was a communist. What industry did the government seize ownership during those years? None. In fact, Clinton joined the privatization and deregulation crowd. Electricity and energy was privatized and deregulated. He deregulated the communications industry even more. He deregulated the banks even more. The list goes on.

Same with Obama. They all said he would make the bush boy's recession worse. They said his tax increase in the rich would destroy business and our economy. They said he was a communist, a muslim, from Kenya. We all remember the death panels they screamed about. When one ebola patient was brought to America for treatment they all screamed that Obama was trying to kill us all. LOL.

Every presidential election season whoever gets the democratic nomination, is automatically the most liberal in our nation or a communist.

Yet no democratic politician has ever brought communism to America. Very few democratic politicians are liberals anymore.

After all these years of being lied to I would think those lazy people would get tired of it. I am wrong. They love it. They want more lies. They want more division based on those lies. They have been convinced that anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy.

Yet at the same time they scream they are the only ones who love freedom, liberty and our constitution. They claim they are the only patriots as they wave a confederate flag of traitors to our nation. They scream about freedom and liberty because they don't want to wear a mask but have no problem with trump creating is own secret military police then unleashing them on our people. To kidnap people off the streets. To beat innocent people and break their hands. To shoot rubber bullets to fracture a man's skull. That's no problem. Yet ask them to wear a mask, they come unglued.

Decades of talk radio have only calcified their opinions and thought processes, and now we have the internet to make it even worse.

When I talk with clients who are Trumpsters, you can see in their eyes that they're absolutely terrified. They really do think that if Biden wins we LITERALLY become a full-on communist country. There's no talking them down.

And if you show them how they are demonstrably wrong, they'll just default to the "fake news" thing, totally believing that too.

I don't know. I ran out of adjectives a couple of years ago.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

Decades of talk radio have only calcified their opinions and thought processes, and now we have the internet to make it even worse.

When I talk with clients who are Trumpsters, you can see in their eyes that they're absolutely terrified. They really do think that if Biden wins we LITERALLY become a full-on communist country. There's no talking them down.

And if you show them how they are demonstrably wrong, they'll just default to the "fake news" thing, totally believing that too.

Whenever a lefty starts babbling about talk radio, intelligent people stop listening.

And, no, we don't believe we will become communist the minute Biden is inaugurated. However, we do know that the Biden administration will make changes so that a Republican administration will never be elected again, and it's also possible that a Republican Senate and Congress will never be elected again. Biden will flood this country with illegals. This country will then become a single party state and head down the road to totalitarianism.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

Whenever a lefty starts babbling about talk radio, intelligent people stop listening.

And, no, we don't believe we will become communist the minute Biden is inaugurated. However, we do know that the Biden administration will make changes so that a Republican administration will never be elected again, and it's also possible that a Republican Senate and Congress will never be elected again. Biden will flood this country with illegals. This country will then become a single party state and head down the road to totalitarianism.
But you voted "Yes" to the poll, that asked if Trump was the only thing standing between us and communism.

It appears you've changed your tune.

So which was the lie, the vote or that last post?

Oh, who cares. You're just a Trumpster.

What planet do you live? Trump already destroyed this country. Trump has said and done enough to sink an aircraft carrier without any hole under the ship.

Last week he retweeted Woolery that ALL about Covid-19 are all lies, deaths and infections are all lies, CDC, media, democrats are all lies. Who in the right mind will say something that stupid? Trump.
You just did it...you just changed the finger pointing and then ask "who in there right mind" would do what you just did? I guess "TDS" is a real thing

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

But you voted "Yes" to the poll, that asked if Trump was the only thing standing between us and communism.

No, I haven't, moron. If Biden gets elected, we will be going down the road to a totalitarian state. It just isn't going to happen overnight. When the country moves to the left, it never moves back. There is no political pendulum. There's a political ratchet. It's one way.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

No, I haven't, moron. If Biden gets elected, we will be going down the road to a totalitarian state. It just isn't going to happen overnight. When the country moves to the left, it never moves back. There is no political pendulum. There's a political ratchet. It's one way.
I know, you guys are paralyzed within your binary thinking patterns.

What a lousy way to go through life. You miss out on so much.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not paralyzed at all by recognizing reality.

Can you name a single country that has ever repealed socialized medicine?

Can you name a single Dim social program that has ever been repealed?

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not paralyzed at all by recognizing reality.

Can you name a single country that has ever repealed socialized medicine?

Can you name a single Dim social program that has ever been repealed?

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.
Is Germany communist? Is Canada communist? Is Australia communist?

Serious questions. I can't tell with you paranoids.

39 people here, at least, really are afraid that Trump is the only thing that stands between us and actual communism.

Mind-blowing.

For me this has nothing to do with Trump. I didn't vote for him, I have never trusted him, and I don’t believe that he is our savior, who is going to "drain the swamp" or save our country from destruction.

Now to your condescending claims that people are "paranoid." First of all, it's a straw man to only talk about communism, as if that is the only thing that conservatives or libertarians are concerned about. It's not about communism, necessarily, it's about being opposed to the move toward any authoritarian or collectivist system. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the ideology that is at the root of all totalitarian systems, including communism, fascism, corporatism, etc is collectivism... which boils down to no individual rights. Individual rights are sacrificed for whatever the state deems “the greater good.”

If you don’t think that we are slowly but surely going in that direction, then you are blissfully asleep.

Secondly, you keep accusing people of being paranoid and stupid, but in reality, what is extremely stupid is to NOT care about protecting our God-given rights, freedom, privacy, sovereignty… you know, all of those minor little things :rolleyes: that most Americans these days take for granted.

So if all of us who care about freedom and keeping our republic are such idiots, then I take it in your view the founding fathers were paranoid idiots?

They warned about the loss of liberty, and they talked a lot about the importance of protecting it. A few quotes...

“The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.”
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel."
“Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”
- John Adams​
-Thomas Paine​
“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.”
“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

It's kind of amazing how the things they warned about are actually happening these days, and anyone who is awake can see that. But naaah, they're just a bunch of paranoid idiots, like anyone who cares about protecting freedom. Sigh. Upside-down land, again.
There needs to be a happy medium between collectivism and individualism. We don’t have this. We have a broken system when millions of Americans suffer in crushing poverty, while others make billions in a matter of a few days.

It seems we are headed for a society common throughout history and prevalent in third world nations. That being a small wealthy elite and everyone else destitute.

That is always the result of improper or unregulated capitalism.

Capitalism will always create what you described if the proper regulations and taxes aren't imposed.

Capitalism needs the free flow of money throughout the population to work properly.

Unregulated and improper taxation capitalism prevents that and innovation. Unregulated and improperly taxed capitalism causes monopolies, high concentration of wealth in few hands with a large majority living in poverty. It destroys innovation and new business. It destroys democracy and economies.

Proper regulations and taxation, not over regulation or little or no regulations, allows capitalism to work properly for everyone. With those proper regulations and taxation we became a superpower.

We've removed the proper regulations and taxation. Look where it has gotten us.
Agreed. Western Europe has a much better system. Their governments spread the wealth providing protections for workers. Unions are much more prevalent, preventing the concentration of wealth, unlike the US. To think Amazon workers make a few bucks an hour, but Bezos makes billions in a few days, is absurd.

The other very detrimental aspect of US capitalism is assholes like Bezos, Gates, Zuckerfuck, etc have enormous political power due to their unjust wealth. These unelected psychopaths run our country for their benefit.

Serious, literal question. And please feel free to expand.

The problem with your question is the people you're dealing with.

They don't know that communism is an economic system.

Not a social system.

They don't know the real meaning of the word communism. Which means there is no or very little private ownership.

The idea that any American would be able to convert us to communism is just so beyond ridiculous it really doesn't deserve to be discussed.

The fact that any American would actually believe that Biden would make us a communist nation shows that the far right extremist media has done their job very well. Which wasn't that hard. Stupid people are very easily lied to and even more easy to be lead.
Look at how many have voted Yes.

They're terrified. They think the tanks will roll in right after the oath of office.

This is how powerful the alternate universe has become. They're dead serious.

That's how the far right wing takes and keeps control of stupid people. With fear and hate.

Stupid people don't care or realize they are being lied to. All they care about is someone validating their beliefs.

The extremist far right media has taught them that anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. The extreme far right media uses that old as dirt but very effective on stupid people ploy of COMMUNISM!!!!!! It's such a scary word so the extreme far right media uses it and well.

You are dealing with the people who didn't do well in school. Who probably spent more time partying than getting an education. They didn't go to college. They didn't do well in life. They are very easily manipulated because they are so stupid and lazy. They are the most laziest people I've ever encountered. They can't think for themselves and don't want to.

It is totally useless to try to communicate with them. They don't have the intelligence or the honesty.

They are best just laughed at then ignored.
It goes both ways. The left media and leftists do the same thing.

The country is terribly divided because of the propagandist efforts of the MSM and the two political crime families, and who owns them? The billionaires and their minions own them. Division is what they sew, so they can continue to enrich and empower themselves. Unfortunately, way too many Americans fall for the propaganda.
Gee I wonder, are the propagandists all law enforcement and all the respected media around the world, or is it Rupert Murdoch scumbag pundits a tiny minority of world media? And all the hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracies theories that have been totally discredited but never retracted for the hater dupes like you? Try working on that.....
Please name one conspiracy theory I have supported that has been totally discredited?
mainstream media is not propaganda it is journalism. What two crime families? I admit cable news all sucks all punditry all the time but at least MSNBC and CNN don't lie like the GOP propaganda machine.

Mind-blowing.

- John Adams​
-Thomas Paine​

Sure but MAC uses hyperbolic words like communism because he is poking the right. Rephrase the question any way you want - replace communism with collectivism or an extremely long and careful explanation of the slide away from liberty. The reality here is that Trump is taking us AWAY from that liberty and sliding us further towards collectivism. That Hillary or Biden will do the same is hardly a defense of Trump and certainly not an affirmation that he is the only thing standing between us and the loss of rights.

I don't think that's his point. Unless I missed it, I haven't seen him say anything like that. He just keeps repeating the same thing, with no interest (as far as I've seen) in having an actual discussion. His intent here appears to be trying to look like the "rational" and "sane" one, by calling everyone else stupid and crazy, sneering down his nose at and mocking people.

That said, I don't disagree with your point about Trump. Where I part ways with most conservatives here is that I don't think it matters who will be "elected," we are heading toward an authoritarian / collectivist system either way. And it's not just the US, it's the world that is changing. This is not even a theory, the PTSB openly state that now is the time for global change, entirely new systems. They openly talk about their agendas, but people aren't paying attention. There's much more to be said about all this, but it doesn't appear that anyone is interested in talking about it. I guess it's more fun for people to stick with the never-ending red helmet versus blue helmet bickering.

Serious, literal question. And please feel free to expand.

The problem with your question is the people you're dealing with.

They don't know that communism is an economic system.

Not a social system.

They don't know the real meaning of the word communism. Which means there is no or very little private ownership.

The idea that any American would be able to convert us to communism is just so beyond ridiculous it really doesn't deserve to be discussed.

The fact that any American would actually believe that Biden would make us a communist nation shows that the far right extremist media has done their job very well. Which wasn't that hard. Stupid people are very easily lied to and even more easy to be lead.
Look at how many have voted Yes.

They're terrified. They think the tanks will roll in right after the oath of office.

This is how powerful the alternate universe has become. They're dead serious.

That's how the far right wing takes and keeps control of stupid people. With fear and hate.

Stupid people don't care or realize they are being lied to. All they care about is someone validating their beliefs.

The extremist far right media has taught them that anyone who doesn't agree with them is their enemy. The extreme far right media uses that old as dirt but very effective on stupid people ploy of COMMUNISM!!!!!! It's such a scary word so the extreme far right media uses it and well.

You are dealing with the people who didn't do well in school. Who probably spent more time partying than getting an education. They didn't go to college. They didn't do well in life. They are very easily manipulated because they are so stupid and lazy. They are the most laziest people I've ever encountered. They can't think for themselves and don't want to.

It is totally useless to try to communicate with them. They don't have the intelligence or the honesty.

They are best just laughed at then ignored.
It goes both ways. The left media and leftists do the same thing.

The country is terribly divided because of the propagandist efforts of the MSM and the two political crime families, and who owns them? The billionaires and their minions own them. Division is what they sew, so they can continue to enrich and empower themselves. Unfortunately, way too many Americans fall for the propaganda.
Gee I wonder, are the propagandists all law enforcement and all the respected media around the world, or is it Rupert Murdoch scumbag pundits a tiny minority of world media? And all the hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracies theories that have been totally discredited but never retracted for the hater dupes like you? Try working on that.....
Please name one conspiracy theory I have supported that has been totally discredited?
mainstream media is not propaganda it is journalism. What two crime families? I admit cable news all sucks all punditry all the time but at least MSNBC and CNN don't lie like the GOP propaganda machine.
Lol. You can’t be serious.

The MSM is about entirely compromised by US intelligence agencies. The Church Committee exposed this way back in the 1970s. It’s much worse today. If you haven’t noticed that the MSM cheers every war, you haven’t paid attention. This is proof they’re compromised.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

It's why I've been saying it's a waste of time to try to communicate with them. It's a waste of time to give them honest facts.

You can post link after link of honest facts. They are just too down right lazy to click and read it. They don't want to read it. They don't want truth.

So I stopped trying to communicate with most of them.

It's a waste of time.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

It's why I've been saying it's a waste of time to try to communicate with them. It's a waste of time to give them honest facts.

You can post link after link of honest facts. They are just too down right lazy to click and read it. They don't want to read it. They don't want truth.

It's a waste of time.
It's much easier for me in real life. There you can observe their inflections and mannerisms. You can look them in the eye and smile when it's clear they're bullshitting you and they'll often come back down to Earth and soften it up. Every now and then, you can even get them to slightly concede on a point.

But online, they all think they're Sean Hannity or Mark Levin. Nothing but childish attacks, shallow talking points and ignorant platitudes. Boring.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

It's a waste of time.
When do any of you TDS morons post honest facts? What you post link after link of is propaganda - lies, in other words.

For 3 years we heard about nothing but the Russian collusion hoax, and it was all lies and fake news.

OavYQV2.gif
I see.

So what am I proposing?
I have? Please quote me.

Thanks in advance.

It's a waste of time.
It's much easier for me in real life. There you can observe their inflections and mannerisms. You can look them in the eye and smile when it's clear they're bullshitting you and they'll often come back down to Earth and soften it up. Every now and then, you can even get them to slightly concede on a point.

But online, they all think they're Sean Hannity or Mark Levin. Nothing but childish attacks, shallow talking points and ignorant platitudes. Boring.
What a load of bullshit. Rightwingers seldom talk about politics with anyone except their closest friends. They know it's too dangerous to do otherwise. TDS morons will try to destroy you if they learn that you support Trump.

Forum List

Back