Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
I don't think he really believes he won, but I also don't think he knows how dangerous his claims could be. If somebody can be convinced to shoot up a pizza shop looking for a satanic pedophile cult imagine what somebody who believes their country has been stolen from them could be capable of.

I still want to know how Trump got more popular votes then Obama, when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s

I don't think the aborted fetuses were of legal voting age. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
This seriously is a tough one. My guess is that he is one of those people who can talk themselves into believing virtually anything, right on the spot. So if that's the case, he may actually believe it on a conscious level, at least.

I'm looking forward to the psychological studies that are no doubt on the way, examining these last five years.

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.

I predicted 6 months ago that he was gonna burn the house down on his way out the door. Now it's time for his poison pills: He's gonna embed special prosecutors to investigate Hunter Biden and election fraud.

*Never mind that Billy Barr has already spent two years looking at Hunter Biden's taxes and 60+ judges gave him a beatdown. Poor Trumpy Bear - Maybe he shouldn't have fired Comey? :rolleyes-41:

I predicted 6 months ago that he was gonna burn the house down on his way out the door. Now it's time for his poison pills: He's gonna embed special prosecutors to investigate Hunter Biden and election fraud.

*Never mind that Billy Barr spent two years looking at Hunter Biden's taxes and 60+ judges gave him a beatdown. Poor Trumpy Bear - Maybe he shouldn't have fired Comey? :rolleyes-41:

Hunter Biden is already under investigation.

I still want to know how Trump got more popular votes then Obama, when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s
Trump was challenged by Joe Biden - why do you insist on bringing up Obama? Do you realize that over the course of four (4) years, a few million NEW voters are eligible to vote? You continually reveal your stupidity by relentlessly posting this question.

I digress, if you want an answer it's rather simple (I hope you can comprehend this); the 2020 election was a referendum (repudiation) to remove trump from office and motivated more people to vote. Trump also motivated his base which increased the number of votes he received.

*Never mind that Billy Barr spent two years looking at Hunter Biden's taxes and 60+ judges gave him a beatdown. Poor Trumpy Bear - Maybe he shouldn't have fired Comey? :rolleyes-41:
I was very concerned going into this, but I knew that it's easy to make assumptions and then be wrong. It may have been a fairly benign four years.

Unfortunately, this has ended up being quite a bit worse than I feared.

Hunter Biden is already under investigation.

That's what I meant - Two years worth. If Barr had something, he'd have dumped it prior to the election.

It possible he is both, disconnected from realty and knowing he's a loser, but no narcissist will ever admit it - which suggests some form of schizophrenia.

He has pretty much put democracy in America on the ropes by his constant BIG LIE that our elections are rigged, which fool some of the people all of the time. Of course many of trump supporters on the USMB are opposed to democracy, for what reason and without any substitute does not support rational thinking.

Trump was challenged by Joe Biden - why do you insist on bringing up Obama? Do you realize that over the course of four (4) years, a few million NEW voters are eligible to vote? You continually reveal your stupidity by relentlessly posting this question.

If you want an answer it's rather simple (I hope you can comprehend this); the 2020 election was a referendum (repudiation) to remove trump from office and motivated more people to vote. Trump also motivated his base which increased the number of votes he received.
I post it because it's true a half a million potential liberal voters die each year and a half a million white supremacists republicans get born a year so again where did all these new votes come from?

It possible he is both, disconnected from realty and knowing he's a loser, but no narcissist will ever admit it - which suggests some form of schizophrenia.

He has pretty much put democracy in America on the ropes by his constant BIG LIE that our elections are rigged, which fool some of the people all of the time. Of course many of trump supporters on the USMB are opposed to democracy, for what reason and without any substitute does not support rational thinking.
Even braggo (former Democrat govenor of illinois) said the elections are rigged

Even braggo (former Democrat govenor of illinois) said the elections are rigged
He just couldn't explain as to how...and why it is odd how the Republicans have gotten caught the most the last few years trying to cheat...

If you want an answer it's rather simple (I hope you can comprehend this); the 2020 election was a referendum (repudiation) to remove trump from office and motivated more people to vote. Trump also motivated his base which increased the number of votes he received.
I post it because it's true a half a million potential liberal voters die each year and a half a million white supremacists republicans get born a year so again where did all these new votes come from?
People actually voting instead of the average low turnout..

This seriously is a tough one. My guess is that he is one of those people who can talk themselves into believing virtually anything, right on the spot. So if that's the case, he may actually believe it on a conscious level, at least.

I'm looking forward to the psychological studies that are no doubt on the way, examining these last five years.

Well they have had thousands of Lefty's as new patients to study

Great Question which I have been asking since the start...

Does Trump believe his own shit....
If he does it make him far more dangerous...

Personally I think like most things it is a mixture of both. Trump has managed to convince himself that he is persecuted and everyone is against him. So he thinks anything which could be deemed suspect is actually engineered to be against him....

Forum List

Back